Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heylo~
I'm extremely new to Gaia and feel like the ultimate noob; I barely know what I'm doing ^^;;
Buut, I hope to make some new friends and all, everyone on this site seems so nice ;o;

As for some information about me, welp, I love Mogeko's games.(Ohoho). They're so good that it's unreal, especially WATGBS <3 (Hence my username^^)
I also play League of Legends and have a passion for EDM and Anime. Apart from that I don't really have a life, hehey.

I hope to get to know some of you better and become friends ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Indulgent Nymph

Samemi
Heylo~
I'm extremely new to Gaia and feel like the ultimate noob; I barely know what I'm doing ^^;;
Buut, I hope to make some new friends and all, everyone on this site seems so nice ;o;

As for some information about me, welp, I love Mogeko's games.(Ohoho). They're so good that it's unreal, especially WATGBS <3 (Hence my username^^)
I also play League of Legends and have a passion for EDM and Anime. Apart from that I don't really have a life, hehey.

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you have fun around here smile

Timid Kitten

9,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Samemi
Heylo~

Welcome to Gaia, nice to meet you ^_^
dirty pretty kitty
Welcome to Gaia, nice to meet you ^_^

Thank youu, and nice to meet you too~ c:
Poison Laurel
Welcome to Gaia! I hope you have fun around here smile

Thank youu ^_^ And I'm sure I shall ;u;

Pie-Maker

Samemi
Heylo~
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

heylo
You have an adorable avi for being new. smile Welcome to Gaia!

Ruthless Wildcat

Samemi
Heylo~

Welcome to Gaia!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz
Kraven Crypt
You have an adorable avi for being new. smile Welcome to Gaia!

;u; Thank youu, hopefully one day it'll be as snazzy looking as yours (And a bunch of others I've seen) ;;

Le Iron Chef
Welcome to Gaia!

K-poplover44
welcome to gaia razz

This is such a warm welcome from everyone o: - Thank you both, too^^ yum_puddi

Wild Mystic

Samemi
Heylo~

Hello and welcome to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8
Samemi
No problem. I can tell you'll make some amazing ones. smile

Kawaii Lunatic

Samemi
Heylo~

Welcome to Gaia!~ c:
Just send me a Private Message if you need to know anything.
Need to know how to get to PMs?
Hover over the 'My Gaia' Tab and go to 'Mail' and then you should be able to send me a message from there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff