Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sets their alarm for around 6:00am every day since she has an 8am course that she never goes to. It goes off in 10 minute intervals until around 7:30. Sometimes she forgets to turn it off on the weekends too. ******** that.

Joke's on her. I'm gonna light up in the study room since no one is awake at this hour.

Shy Genius

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dorm life? xD

I am stereo's Princess

Unstoppable Abomination

that's alarming

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Envi Sushi
Dorm life? xD
Quad dorm life... emo

Friendly Gaian

Sincerely Megan
sets their alarm for around 6:00am every day since she has an 8am course that she never goes to. It goes off in 10 minute intervals until around 7:30. Sometimes she forgets to turn it off on the weekends too. ******** that.

Joke's on her. I'm gonna light up in the study room since no one is awake at this hour.

LOL, If that was my roommate, I'd have smashed it by now, she should understand that there is a limit.

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dot hash
that's alarming
emotion_brofist

Shy Genius

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sincerely Megan
Envi Sushi
Dorm life? xD
Quad dorm life... emo
Awww damn, the most I ever had was a triple. But now it's a quad but we got a house so everyone has their own room now. Yeeee (:

Super Regular

Beat her up with your d***o

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lastwhisper2
Sincerely Megan

LOL, If that was my roommate, I'd have smashed it by now, she should understand that there is a limit.
We've all told her multiple times...nope. And she's wondering why we aren't living with her next year.

The best part is when she accuses one of us for turning her alarm off so she sleeps through the class.

Friendly Pup

my sister has an alarm that rings at ******** 5 in the morning and like her classes are at 12 in the afternoon????

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
big bossu
my sister has an alarm that rings at ******** 5 in the morning and like her classes are at 12 in the afternoon????
It's ridiculous! Like, if you're going to actually respond to it quickly, then fine. But hitting snooze 80x when people are sleeping is just disrespectful.

Friendly Gaian

Sincerely Megan
Lastwhisper2
Sincerely Megan

We've all told her multiple times...nope. And she's wondering why we aren't living with her next year.

The best part is when she accuses one of us for turning her alarm off so she sleeps through the class.

She's gonnna learn the hard way some day, welp better late then never.

In a relationship with [.lubrication.]

User Image.:: [+.l.u.b.e.y.+] ::..User Image

|:

Big Fatcat

i wake up at 0530 but i have to set like 6 alarms and usually don't wake up until the very last one @ 0530. it goes off every two minutes lol
be happy I'm not ur roommate cause not only will my alarms wake u up, but ill be awake at some point too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff