Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Thilixa
Hello! o/
Tomorrow's probably the worst possible time to open, isn't it?

Feral Kitten

Project Phobia 01
Tomorrow's probably the worst possible time to open, isn't it?

Probably after twelve should be fine~

Lightbringer

Project Phobia 01
A question as I look over the profile section - what do the different stats stand for in the combat profile? As in, I know STR means Strength, but some of them I'm unsure of. 8D;
Takarashi
Project Phobia 01
A question as I look over the profile section - what do the different stats stand for in the combat profile? As in, I know STR means Strength, but some of them I'm unsure of. 8D;

STR = Strength
PER = Perception
END = Endurance
CHR = Charisma
INT = Intelligence
AGL = Agility
ACC = Accuracy

Lightbringer

Project Phobia 01
Many thanks mon'ami!
I figured it was best to open the thread once and for all instead of putting it off any further; please get your posts in whenever you get the chance, and we can get the ball rolling once and for all.

Just so we're in the same page: it's the first day of school, and all the new kids are getting their "brand new" weapons, as well as finding their partne all rs for what hopefully will be the rest of their high school lives. For returning students without a partner, it's also the ideal opportunity to find a partner so you're not alone and you can take on jobs and such. Of course you're free to plot beforehand, and I look forwards to roleplaying with you all!

ChewyFruiti

osroene

Ai Nokimii

SweatshirtNinja27

Thilixa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items