5,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Items

Are you going to be making anymore recolors of the ancient katana

Unstoppable Krampus

Features
This might take a bit of explaining. So, you can use the search bar as a shortcut to quicky access features like games and shops. However, the shops portion of that is majorly outdated and could use an update. Newer shops like Loyal's, Bifrost, and the Treehouse were never added. Other shops can only be searched using their old names that were changed years ago; Buttercup Cafe is still listed as Barton Flowershoppe, for example. The MTV sponsorship has been over for years, but their Sunset Coture shop still comes up in the search even though you can't access it. If it's not too much trouble, could we get this updated?

Lonely Prophet

15,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Items

Could you guys make it so that we can open caches in stacks?(multiple at once)
Items
Can you please make items to craft the Backwings in Alchemy cheaper?
For example the item White Body Dye costs almost 600 billion gold now.
It's really expensive. Are you planning to make it easier to get the rare
Alchemy items? Now they are too expensive and too rare. For example
you can put them in Daily Chance, in GoFusion or in the Alchemy store
(at least some of them) for affordable prices. Sorry if my english is bad.

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Hassli
EVENTS

What will you guys be giving Diedrich for his birthday on April 1st? An event? D-Green colored items?

I am afraid that is classified, but the President always knows how to throw a good party! wink

Lonely Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Since you created "THE DRESS" as an item, do you plan on releasing more items that change color depending on the direction the avatar is facing?
I personally feel like this would be an awesome addition to the website.

Unstoppable Krampus

Items
Will the new pillows from the Pillowcase ticket be sold for tickets in Prize & Joy like the normal ones?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Darc Nightgale
Features?

I was wonderin' why we can't post in the Clans of Battle Forums. I didn't see a warnin' about it bein' sticky. We had a thread there that we still posted in, and now we no longer can't.

It was part of an effort to consolidate some of our inactive forums. We posted a sticky to let users know that the forum would be closed and left it up for an extra day after that. The forum was seeing little traffic and we're allowing users who have threads in that forum to have them moved to Friends Chat so they can still hang out and post.

Shade

Games

Recently in an interview with a staff member, codemonkey, mentioned he was working on something we have been waiting on for over 2 years now, is it the return of ZOMG, the greatest feature to ever exist on this site?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darc Nightgale
Features?

I was wonderin' why we can't post in the Clans of Battle Forums. I didn't see a warnin' about it bein' sticky. We had a thread there that we still posted in, and now we no longer can't.

The sticky was moved to the z!F forum for users to be notified. If you message me with the thread, I can move it to another forum for you.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Features/Games

Hello, Gaia Staff!

Thank you so much again for raising the Booty Grab cap! All of the aquarium community is really loving it! I am curious though... Since in the Staff Update announcing that the Booty Grab cap has been raised, Narumi Misuhara did not say what the new Booty Grab cap was. I was wondering if you can tell us what the new Booty Grab cap is. Someone has gotten over 30 million gold from playing Booty Grab in a day and was still not capped yet. We are really curious what the new Booty Grab cap is since it may be an amount you cannot earn in an entire day of playing Booty Grab! : O

Thank you! C:

Definitely higher smile

Rayven1242's Husband

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Again what happened to Lanzer can someone help me with this answer please

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
bluealaris
Hassli
EVENTS

What will you guys be giving Diedrich for his birthday on April 1st? An event? D-Green colored items?

I am afraid that is classified, but the President always knows how to throw a good party! wink
Especially when he has the D-Party backing him up!

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Other

Why is Zero Omega still dressed up as a girl?

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Items

Is there a chance that SDPlus dolls will ever be equippable to the Paws base?
If yes, would you have to make it a separate [Animal] item?
If you had to make it a separate [Animal] item, how would that effect the Custom SDPlus Gaian Dolls?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff