Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Member

I mean, like, the canon characters from the show?
I'm curious because it seems to be an unheard-of thing in the roleplay community! I've made a few search threads on various sites and of course tried the RP Recruiting forum on here, but no luck.
Anybody here possibly interested? I usually do one-on-ones but I've done a few chat-group roleplays with people regarding the Walking Dead.
I do a lot of ships though so I prefer to just do one-on-one, I guess that's the thing, TWD is not a whole lot of shippers.
Has anyone at least found a community where you can seek this kind of thing?

Married Fatcat

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
As far as I know, not many people do..But it's surely not a bad idea. I roleplay quite a lot, but I tend to redo scenes from The Walking Dead with my own twist along with friends. =3

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Whaddya mean, punkin'?

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I'd sure as hell be willing. As long as it stays interesting. I've roleplayed as Rick and Daryl before.

I love your avi o.o

Mega Member

Fenris Okami
I'd sure as hell be willing. As long as it stays interesting. I've roleplayed as Rick and Daryl before.

I love your avi o.o
I do a lot of romance, so I'd probably bore the hell outta you, but if you're up for some Daryl/Michonne I play a pretty decent Michonne from what I've heard (I'm kinda like her iRL in some ways. XD)

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Theofania
Fenris Okami

I love your avi o.o
I do a lot of romance, so I'd probably bore the hell outta you, but if you're up for some Daryl/Michonne I play a pretty decent Michonne from what I've heard (I'm kinda like her iRL in some ways. XD)

Nah. Romance is fine. ^^ I play Daryl as a bit of an awkward lover though. He doesn't seem overly experienced in all honesty. I act pretty Darylish minus the squirrels, so I get cha.

Mega Member

Fenris Okami
Theofania
Fenris Okami

I love your avi o.o

Nah. Romance is fine. ^^ I play Daryl as a bit of an awkward lover though. He doesn't seem overly experienced in all honesty. I act pretty Darylish minus the squirrels, so I get cha.
TO BE HONEST THAT MEANS YOU PLAY A ******** ACCURATE DARYL. THANK GOD.
I'm sick of people playing a daryl that just ******** starts kissing michonne out of no where?!?!??!
And like
Michonne is like "WHAT LOL?"
and he just keeps trying to do it
Like IRL I'm pretty sure she'd cut his head off

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Theofania
Fenris Okami
Theofania
Fenris Okami

I love your avi o.o

I'm sick of people playing a daryl that just ******** starts kissing michonne out of no where?!?!??!
And like

I read a Norman Reedus interview and even he said. "Uh...Daryl isn't the kind to...throw someone up against a tree. He spent a lot of his time with Merle, and Merle stole most of the women. I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl was a virgin." So I kinda base off that. XD

Mega Member

Fenris Okami
Theofania
Fenris Okami
Theofania
Fenris Okami

I love your avi o.o

And like

I read a Norman Reedus interview and even he said. "Uh...Daryl isn't the kind to...throw someone up against a tree. He spent a lot of his time with Merle, and Merle stole most of the women. I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl was a virgin." So I kinda base off that. XD
plus especially with michonne , I feel like there's a lot of respect there and love and friendship. He's not a piggish Man. I mean he was so sweet and perhaps even platonic with Beth too.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Michonne and Daryl, together? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. pirate

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Theofania
Fenris Okami
Theofania
Fenris Okami
Theofania
Fenris Okami

I love your avi o.o

And like

plus especially with michonne , I feel like there's a lot of respect there and love and friendship. He's not a piggish Man. I mean he was so sweet and perhaps even platonic with Beth too.

I'll be interested to see how the relationships end up. Daryl and Carol? Daryl and Michonne? Rick and Michonne? Everyone dies? XD Heh.

Mega Member

The Governor of Woodbury
stay out of this you killed her girlfriend. ;3;

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Theofania
The Governor of Woodbury

Y'know, I wonder if it ever haunts Michonne realizing she carries the sword that took Hershel's life. Not that it was her fault...but still. Heh.

Mega Member

Fenris Okami
Theofania
The Governor of Woodbury

Y'know, I wonder if it ever haunts Michonne realizing she carries the sword that took Hershel's life. Not that it was her fault...but still. Heh.
I know it really upset her but she isn't gonna blame herself too much. She got her revenge and she has to let go, I gues . I'm sure she carries a lot of things with her but she tends to bury them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff