Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Okay, I have no idea what's going on but with all the buzz about red, gold and yellow and the whole free t-shirt thing...okay!

Show us how the t-shirt look good on you! hehe. heart sweatdrop

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I'm only getting it because hopefully it'll sell for trillions and I can finally buy everything I've ever wanted...but now I have an evil idea to start an evil contest in the AT... emotion_dowant
I'm so not used to wearing warm colors. heart

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Yattagal
see

I should be looking at your outfit but the darn little critter is sooooo cute! rofl
middlechild274
Yattagal
see

I should be looking at your outfit but the darn little critter is sooooo cute! rofl
yes, I never take it off, makes me feel loved heart

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
condom sniffer
i don't have it though pirate

The shirt? Well it's free... rofl But that's up to the person if they want it. whee But your avatar is still sooo cute.

Demonic Hunter

13,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Valiant Collector 300
I'm wearing mine, it's just.. hard to see. rofl I'm so unprepared for wearing yellow/gold things. lol

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Yattagal
middlechild274
Yattagal
see

yes, I never take it off, makes me feel loved heart

Awwww! heart

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
-Part-Time-Book-Dealer-
I'm wearing mine, it's just.. hard to see. rofl I'm so unprepared for wearing yellow/gold things. lol

That's okay! I can see the headband on your shirt. heart It was sudden though, the whole gold, red and yellow things when majority of my items are all black, blue and purples! Hehehe. I just mix it out somehow. whee

Demonic Hunter

13,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Valiant Collector 300
middlechild274
-Part-Time-Book-Dealer-

That's okay! I can see the headband on your shirt. heart It was sudden though, the whole gold, red and yellow things when majority of my items are all black, blue and purples! Hehehe. I just mix it out somehow. whee

Your avatar is so pretty though! heart Most of my things are black, red, or purple. But I'm so bad about hoarding random things that I had a bit of yellow. 4laugh

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
-Part-Time-Book-Dealer-
middlechild274
-Part-Time-Book-Dealer-

Your avatar is so pretty though! heart Most of my things are black, red, or purple. But I'm so bad about hoarding random things that I had a bit of yellow. 4laugh

heart Thank you heart You hoard random gaia items too! Hahah! I'm not alone! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff