Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If a guy you've known for a while spontaneously asks "if today was just the day I'm celebrating my birthday or if it actually was" and upon finding out it actually was my birthday, treats me to lunch.

Is this something male friends do for female friends or is it an indicator of interest?
Whovian86
If a guy you've known for a while spontaneously asks "if today was just the day I'm celebrating my birthday or if it actually was" and upon finding out it actually was my birthday, treats me to lunch.

Is this something male friends do for female friends or is it an indicator of interest?

It is something male friends do for female friends.
It is also and indicator of interest.

It could be one or the other or both.

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Your Akina
Whovian86

It is something male friends do for female friends.
It is also and indicator of interest.

It could be one or the other or both.
thank you for your input ^_^

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Why not ask him?

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
quayla666
Why not ask him?
because in a couple of months he's about to go on a Mormon mission for two years.

he's 8 years younger than i, which is kinda why it took me by surprise. I always had thought others felt weird about an age difference like that.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Whovian86
quayla666
Why not ask him?
because in a couple of months he's about to go on a Mormon mission for two years.

he's 8 years younger than i, which is kinda why it took me by surprise. I always had thought others felt weird about an age difference like that.
Ah, well, still doesn't hurt to ask. >.<;;

Bunny

There's no sure way of knowing unless you ask or if he flat out tells you.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Whovian86

There's no real way of knowing from just that, but statistically men are sexually/romantically attracted to their female friends.

Spoopy Kitten

Both/Neither. Hes either being a friend or he likes you. you really wont know at all unless you ask him confused
Treating peopel to lunch is something you do for your friends. Very common.
stare I wish that my friends would buy me meals on my birthday. I am always told "I am too poor" by them. Plus I do not have any female friends.

Anyway to answer your question if it did not feel like a date it probably was not one.
id take that to be more of a friendly thing, but you can always ask

Dapper Ladykiller

Depends on the lunch.

Is it romantic with candles and stuff? Did he bring you flowers?

Or did you just go out to McDonald's?

You'd know, of course. wink

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cuppolove
Depends on the lunch.

Is it romantic with candles and stuff? Did he bring you flowers?

Or did you just go out to McDonald's?

You'd know, of course. wink
he told me i could pick anywhere i wanted to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff