Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Pie
Meushi
Pie
Meushi
Pie

I can see the white and gold when I assume that the origin of the light source is the extremely overpowering brightness behind it, and the dress itself is in the shadows.

Imagine it like you're in a dark room looking at a very large window to a bright outdoors, and the dress is hanging right in front of that window.

I've tried LOL I don't know what that means but I really just can't seem to see it. Oh well...I just want that dress item LOL

I guess it helps that I both have crazy spatial reasoning skills, and generally distrust my eyes due to -- ironically -- having lousy depth perception.

I hope seeing the dress only blue and black doesn;t make me some kind of sheep LOL!!!

Not at all. The camps seem pretty evenly split, and apparently other photos prove the actual dress is blue and black.

I think I'd be more likely to buy the white and gold one, though.

You know what I found funny about the dress, not the item because I want that dress! Is that the first thing I saw, beside the colors was that it was made of lace and I was like...ew not much of a lace dress gal LOL

Hardcore Muse

Stubborn Gifter

coldheartedangel

And here i was thinking that someone was actually handing these out. o:

The dress is being anon gifting to people. sweatdrop

I'm just saying that it feels similar to the QTD since I'm seeing like most of the people wearing it.

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

terradi
coldheartedangel
terradi
coldheartedangel
terradi
You have been corrupted! emotion_jawdrop

Bby, i have been corrupted for a long time emotion_dealwithit

This is a point. xd

BBQ.

xD

Uh, i made Chilli?

Chilli sounds delicious.

I did a stir fry tonight. Needed more flavor. sweatdrop

I just threw everything in my slowcooker and hoped for the best. xD

It turned out pretty good after a little flavour tweaking. Now i have to deal with the ton of leftovers it made. Thankfully we are going to a potluck tomorrow. >_>;

Alien Sweetheart

Mississippi Black Velvet
Meushi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*dances just for you*

User Image

Hardcore Muse

Meushi

*Returns the favor*
User Image

Combative Bibliophile

32,850 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I want one~
My friend asked me what color I saw and at first It was white and gold, and then she told me to squint at it and I was like what the hell because then it was black and blue.
Also I love how in the past day, every single person who I have asked about the dress has just groaned at me because they knew what I was talking about immediately.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Meushi
Pie
Meushi
Pie
Meushi
Pie

I can see the white and gold when I assume that the origin of the light source is the extremely overpowering brightness behind it, and the dress itself is in the shadows.

Imagine it like you're in a dark room looking at a very large window to a bright outdoors, and the dress is hanging right in front of that window.

I've tried LOL I don't know what that means but I really just can't seem to see it. Oh well...I just want that dress item LOL

I guess it helps that I both have crazy spatial reasoning skills, and generally distrust my eyes due to -- ironically -- having lousy depth perception.

I hope seeing the dress only blue and black doesn;t make me some kind of sheep LOL!!!

Not at all. The camps seem pretty evenly split, and apparently other photos prove the actual dress is blue and black.

You know what I found funny about the dress, not the item because I want that dress! Is that the first thing I saw, beside the colors was that it was made of lace and I was like...ew not much of a lace dress gal LOL

Eh, I don't mind lace, but I'm not a big fan of black lace on a deep, saturated blue. The white and gold is nice, though... it gives it kind of a greco-roman vibe.

Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
Why haven't I recieved mine yet????

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
coldheartedangel

It turned out pretty good after a little flavour tweaking. Now i have to deal with the ton of leftovers it made. Thankfully we are going to a potluck tomorrow. >_>;

Verra nice! My husband subscribes to the same strategy. I should make him cook more ...

We have a potluck Sunday for game day, which ought to be awesome. 3nodding

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

terradi
coldheartedangel

Verra nice! My husband subscribes to the same strategy. I should make him cook more ...

We have a potluck Sunday for game day, which ought to be awesome. 3nodding

Gosh, i am still not used to the fact that you are married now. o:

Yeah, my Hubby is great in the kitchen. Horrible with baking though. Or anything that you /have/ to follow a recipe for. Or if he leaves the kitchen.

Fashionable Star

33,800 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
I really want that dress!!

Hoarding Hoarder

Disc-Aux
Why haven't I recieved mine yet????

From what I've seen, it appears to be random. I don't think anyone is guaranteed a dress.

Tipsy Lunatic

Pie
Meushi
Pie
Meushi
Pie

Eh, I don't mind lace, but I'm not a big fan of black lace on a deep, saturated blue. The white and gold is nice, though... it gives it kind of a greco-roman vibe.

Agreed. And since the link is all like "Roman lace trim dress" I think white and gold would be way better.
Also looks nicer as white and gold.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
coldheartedangel
Gosh, i am still not used to the fact that you are married now. o:

Yeah, my Hubby is great in the kitchen. Horrible with baking though. Or anything that you /have/ to follow a recipe for. Or if he leaves the kitchen.

Well, it hasn't even been half a year yet.

I tell him I still can't believe he married me. Sucker! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces