Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ebony Phantom
are pain killers why you're such an a**?

No.
Caring more about the truth than I do about the feelings of whingey moanbag entitled yanks is what makes you mistakenly perceive me as an a**.
Now that you're off pain killers, why are you such a c**t?
LoveLoud837
Sandokiri
The Peppermint Bunny
Humans were not on this planet the same time as dinosaurs.

While I know what you're intending to say here (that tyrannosaurus, stegosaurus, etc never cohabited the earth with man,) I do need to say this:

Humans are on this planet the same time as dinosaurs. You might know them as birds (link is provided for a more complete explanation than I can give about birds being dinosaurs.)

dinosaurs and pigeons? you really can't fix stupid I guess. good luck sandokiri.

That's not me, but the science of cladistics - the updated version of Linnaean taxonomy - saying that.

Bird descent from dinosaurs - and therefore bird identity as dinosaurs - has been a topic of scientific inquiry for about as long as evolution itself has. You're welcome to think of this as "stupid"; you're also welcome to take the alternative you think of as not-stupid, and present it to the scientific community as a hypothesis.
Sandokiri
LoveLoud837
Sandokiri
The Peppermint Bunny
Humans were not on this planet the same time as dinosaurs.

While I know what you're intending to say here (that tyrannosaurus, stegosaurus, etc never cohabited the earth with man,) I do need to say this:

Humans are on this planet the same time as dinosaurs. You might know them as birds (link is provided for a more complete explanation than I can give about birds being dinosaurs.)

dinosaurs and pigeons? you really can't fix stupid I guess. good luck sandokiri.

That's not me, but the science of cladistics - the updated version of Linnaean taxonomy - saying that.

Bird descent from dinosaurs - and therefore bird identity as dinosaurs - has been a topic of scientific inquiry for about as long as evolution itself has. You're welcome to think of this as "stupid"; you're also welcome to take the alternative you think of as not-stupid, and present it to the scientific community as a hypothesis.

lol..
anonymous attributes

dude, she thinks dinosaurs came from birds rofl rofl rofl rofl

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Dragons are many different things, according to the bible, but among them is nothing more than a large lizard.
The fire breath started out as just their tongue. Which was then depicted in art, by someone who had never seen the lizard, and thus the tongue wasn't accurate. The forks multiplied.
That art was then used as the basis. The forked nature of the tongue multiplied eventually coming to look like fire when represented.
Until some poor sap could no longer tell the difference between it and fire, and determined that it was fire, adding in a non-forked tongue behind it.

Cyclops are also believed to be based off rhino skeletons.
Unicorns are rhinos.
Behemoths are elephants.
And the leviathan is supposedly a large crocodile or alligator.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
LoveLoud837

They did.
And there is a mountain of evidence demonstrating it.

Like how closely the mother ******** T-Rex is related to chickens. Far closer is the comparison than to most other dinosaurs.
LoveLoud837
anonymous attributes

I know..I never know what to say to something like that..
Divine_Malevolence
Dragons are many different things, according to the bible, but among them is nothing more than a large lizard.
The fire breath started out as just their tongue. Which was then depicted in art, by someone who had never seen the lizard, and thus the tongue wasn't accurate. The forks multiplied.
That art was then used as the basis. The forked nature of the tongue multiplied eventually coming to look like fire when represented.
Until some poor sap could no longer tell the difference between it and fire, and determined that it was fire, adding in a non-forked tongue behind it.

Cyclops are also believed to be based off rhino skeletons.
Unicorns are rhinos.
Behemoths are elephants.

A behemoth cannot be an elephant because an elephant does not have a tail like a ceder tree. But that is the evolutionist explanation and interpretation. One I do not value.

All of this has already been debated this thread. Please try to consider the earlier debates as it just brings old ones back into play if you don't.
Divine_Malevolence
LoveLoud837

They did.
And there is a mountain of evidence demonstrating it.

Like how closely the mother ******** T-Rex is related to chickens. Far closer is the comparison than to most other dinosaurs.

There is a mountain of interpretation, i'll give you that.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
anonymous attributes

A behemoth cannot be an elephant because an elephant does not have a tail like a ceder tree. But that is the evolutionist explanation and interpretation. One I do not value.

All of this has already been debated this thread. Please try to consider the earlier debates as it just brings old ones back into play if you don't.
Poetic license depending on what "Like a ceder tree" means.

"Strength in loins" means it has a giant d**k. Elephants have giant dicks.
"Tail sways like the ceder", which means the tail sways. That happens with elephants.
Elephants are likewise tough as ********, which explains phrases thereafter.

And the misrepresentation of elephants by people who hadn't seen them before has nothing to do with evolution. It has to do with myth origination.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
anonymous attributes

There is a mountain of interpretation, i'll give you that.
No, there's a mountain of evidence.
Damn clear evidence that only someone with a preconceived notion that they refuse to question could deny.

Like how the Velociraptor has quill knobs, bone structures present in most birds that fly and, specifically, are less prone to soaring.
Along with fossil evidence of feathers, and dinosaurs covering eggs exactly like a mother bird would.

I mean, sure, it's an interpretation.
Just like how it's my interpretation that if I stab you you'll end up bleeding.
Knife goes in blood comes out. Never a miscommunication.
You can't explain that.
Divine_Malevolence
anonymous attributes

Poetic license depending on what "Like a ceder tree" means.

"Strength in loins" means it has a giant d**k. Elephants have giant dicks.
"Tail sways like the ceder", which means the tail sways. That happens with elephants.
Elephants are likewise tough as ********, which explains phrases thereafter.

And the misrepresentation of elephants by people who hadn't seen them before has nothing to do with evolution. It has to do with myth origination.

I don't agree with that interpretation, lol. That's all i'm going to say on that! There is no myth about it. Talk about preconceived notions./color]

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
anonymous attributes

I don't agree with that interpretation, lol. That's all i'm going to say on that! There is no myth about it. Talk about preconceived notions.
Which is fine, but do you have any actual reasons to disagree with it or are you just trying to ignore logic to defend your baseless beliefs?
Divine_Malevolence
anonymous attributes

I don't agree with that interpretation, lol. That's all i'm going to say on that! There is no myth about it. Talk about preconceived notions.
Which is fine, but do you have any actual reasons to disagree with it or are you just trying to ignore logic to defend your baseless beliefs?

Sure do.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
anonymous attributes

Sure do.
Like?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit