Welcome to Gaia! ::

its like a gang, u have 2 be initiated in

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I USED to be an a*****e back in my early years in Gaia.. I don't think I'm all that bad anymore..

fantasy writer melty pot's Love Of My Life

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
Because people change, well the user base has changed and everyone is all about sticking with people they're in leagues with.
Tip Your Hoes
it was like a "out with the old in with the new" kind of thing old gaians talked to anyone now it's like if i dont know u , be gone...which defeats the purpose of going to VH or towns if your just going to ******** stand there...

buuut y'know what can u do *kanye shrugs*

I know how that feel, trying to talk to this awesome person, butthey just stand there and ignore you, and then when their friend(s) shows up, they talk to them...that is just so annoying

Ruthless Lionheart

Probably because you're looking in Rally, rally is there now for the sole purpose for dicks to hang out in my opinion

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Shooting Star Shinon
Tip Your Hoes
it was like a "out with the old in with the new" kind of thing old gaians talked to anyone now it's like if i dont know u , be gone...which defeats the purpose of going to VH or towns if your just going to ******** stand there...

buuut y'know what can u do *kanye shrugs*

I know how that feel, trying to talk to this awesome person, butthey just stand there and ignore you, and then when their friend(s) shows up, they talk to them...that is just so annoying

and its rude, but some people dont understand until its done to them then they wanna cause a whole ruckus
ur 2 sensitive for gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces