Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't like the idea of having to restart time every 3 days
Like wtf

So annoying. And that moon thing is creepy

Discuss: Games you are currently playing atm
Was my favorite game. My brothers and I spent countless hours getting all masks.

Worst part was only 2 save files. So we would share and watch. From what I remember the Couple's Mask was my favorite side quest. heart

Kawaii Girl

majoras mask link is dead and thats his personal purgatory
zosh
Was my favorite game. My brothers and I spent countless hours getting all masks.

Worst part was only 2 save files. So we would share and watch. From what I remember the Couple's Mask was my favorite side quest. heart
I play the DS version its a lot better than original from what YouTube shows me
i am not canadian
no one cares

Friendly Friend

you shouldn't have done that
SAVING GAlAONLINE
zosh

Well playing games when you're >20 years old is a lot different than when you're 9 years old. I don't think it would be as enjoyable. Nostalgic, sure, but I'd rather go to a pawn shop or swap meet, get a N64 and pop in the old cartridge that hopefully my brother has safely stashed away.
I like it cuz it's something different and you can replay dif temples and bosses and quests with that feature. Plus it's an extra challenge. I never found the time limit to be an issue except maybe at the beginning.
zosh
SAVING GAlAONLINE
zosh

Well playing games when you're >20 years old is a lot different than when you're 9 years old. I don't think it would be as enjoyable. Nostalgic, sure, but I'd rather go to a pawn shop or swap meet, get a N64 and pop in the old cartridge that hopefully my brother has safely stashed away.
yeah I know
I was banned from ever playing video games until I turned 18 evil I'm just trying to relive my child hood and have fun
Thematically it's genius.

Like, in the beginning you have to save the innocent monkey from being killed by the Deku Scrubs. They're just angry and frustrated and lashing out in confusion because their princess is lost. You can save the monkey by saving the princess and returning her to them. But by the time you finish all that, you might be nearing the end of the cycle. You got the mask for killing the boss, so you can restart and fix other problems.

But in the next timeline, you don't rescue the princess or the monkey.

For you, it's all in the best interest of the world. The needs of the many over the needs of the few. The innocent monkey dies, but the moon doesn't crash into the world.

Unless you see multiple timelines going on with each cycle, in which case there is one where the monkey is saved.

It's pretty ingenious and very human of a tale.

EDIT: Sorry if these are spoilers? But it's like the second thing you do in the game so I don't know.

Kawaii Girl

SAVING GAlAONLINE
i am not canadian
no one cares
emoji snake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers