Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

so sad I wanted him to be in WrestleMania for one last match. if rumors are true he's joining Lucha Underground

Dapper Puppy

Good news for Ray. He has been wanting to get out of that company for awhile now.
Albern Puppy
Good news for Ray. He has been wanting to get out of that company for awhile now.

so true but this makes wwe look bad with them losing good wrestlers and all to other companies and all. they might have put cena back in the main event

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
Giga Paladin acefreedom

so sad I wanted him to be in WrestleMania for one last match. if rumors are true he's joining Lucha Underground

yeah I actually had heard about that and all I was reading about was comments on how he's gonna shine there
(screaming)_(poptart)
Giga Paladin acefreedom

yeah I actually had heard about that and all I was reading about was comments on how he's gonna shine there

I think he will with so many stars there. I wonder what theme music he will use.
sad
but i guess he deserved better now

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom

I'm sure he'll do some AAA stuff as well. The good thing about being in the indies is that they actually know what "independent contractor" means....which (and I know it probably won't happen since it'll take place in England this year), I nominate Rey, Johnny Mundo, and Prince Puma as Team Lucha Underground for King of Trios this year!
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom

I'm sure he'll do some AAA stuff as well. The good thing about being in the indies is that they actually know what "independent contractor" means....which (and I know it probably won't happen since it'll take place in England this year), I nominate Rey, Johnny Mundo, and Prince Puma as Team Lucha Underground for King of Trios this year!

true since rey has that 90 no wrestling clause and all. but he could play manger role abit for mundo and prince then complete with them. Its sad that shows like AAA knows how to use stars
and wwe is wasting theres.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom

true since rey has that 90 no wrestling clause and all. but he could play manger role abit for mundo and prince then complete with them. Its sad that shows like AAA knows how to use stars

The "no compete" clause doesn't just cover being in a ring. They aren't allowed to appear for a promotion that videos the event (I know they can't do TV, but I don't think they're allowed to even do a show where they film it for DVD release), so he wouldn't be allowed to appear on the show at all for 90 days. Though, if he wanted, he could challenge that. ADR did, and won, so there is precedence in his favor.
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom

The "no compete" clause doesn't just cover being in a ring. They aren't allowed to appear for a promotion that videos the event (I know they can't do TV, but I don't think they're allowed to even do a show where they film it for DVD release), so he wouldn't be allowed to appear on the show at all for 90 days. Though, if he wanted, he could challenge that. ADR did, and won, so there is precedence in his favor.

true I think hes going to do what ADR since he hasn't wrestle since last year WrestleMania and challenge it mostly will win. that he finds a loop hole maybe appear in AAA as unknown mask character. either way you know Vince is angry with the release

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom

true I think hes going to do what ADR since he hasn't wrestle since last year WrestleMania and challenge it mostly will win. that he finds a loop hole maybe appear in AAA as unknown mask character. either way you know Vince is angry with the release

If the 90-day No Compete clause is upheld, he can't appear, period. Like, even if he just bought a ticket and went to the show and AAA showed him in the audience, even if they don't refer to him as Rey Mysterio, WWE could file a complaint. However, the 90-day No Compete clause goes against the idea of what an independent contractor is, which is what the WWE calls its talents (they do this just so they won't have to pay them benefits). Essentially, it's like you are having work done on your house, so you hire someone to fix your roof...and after they're done, you tell them they can't work on another person's house for 3 months...

Distinct Member

1,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gracias, mis fans. He estado esperando mucho tiempo para esto.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd be more shocked by this if I already didn't see it coming from a mile away.

I don't know how he thinks he'll have a wrestling career beyond WWE, given his repeat injuries, but good luck to him all the same.
Mayor of Murderwood
I'd be more shocked by this if I already didn't see it coming from a mile away.

I don't know how he thinks he'll have a wrestling career beyond WWE, given his repeat injuries, but good luck to him all the same.

well it depends he could play manger in AAA and wrestle part time. Or wrestle part time in tna that's big if . To be fair many wrestler who had few re peat injuries still wrestle example kurt angle, and Cena.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff