• Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4
In my opinion, there's no reason to fear death for everyone must die at one point. Now for how I'd like to die, sort of on the fence between dying peacefully while watching something truly beautiful unfold before me or die in the most hilarious fashion. Also, I don't want a funeral. I wish for none of my family and friends to look over my corpse all because my soul will be somewhere else - I'm not sticking around to see how my body gets disposed of. Either incinerate me or bury me without a coffin. 3nodding

mmm i'm down to die however, kinda want it to be messy because i spend my whole life being convenient to people and i just want my last memory to be a big inconvenience to everyone involved. and then cremate me and bury my ashes with a tree seed

lol a big bloody mess for everyone else to clean. I do like your thinking behind it all, especially the tree seed part. 3nodding

oh i spend a lot of time thinking about death, more time than i probably should.

Oh, I do myself. Death is quite the phenomenon really. "What comes after death?" is a grand question that I believe too many gloss over. The possibilities behind it is seemingly endless after all.

oh i know and the ones who think they know what happens after death, ah man i wish we knew. that would be fantastic. the possibilities really are endless. but i suppose it doesn't matter.

It matters. It does because it's something all forms of life will experience. Luckily for us all, we will eventually know. I merely believe in one thing in accordance to death: an end is closely followed by a new beginning. What exactly that new beginning is? We'll might just have to wait and find out for ourselves.

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Swaxy Fax
route one
Swaxy Fax
As a helathcare worker I see it a lot. So the idea of dying does not scare me, nor does being around it.
However, the staggering thought that there may very well be nothing after death, now that frightens me very much.
The idea of non-existence/losing all forms of "self" is a very scary thing to me.

yes, sometimes that freaks me out as well. usually i tell myself that it doesn't matter, i try to embrace the nothingness.

But what if thats what sinks you?
There is a theory out there.Since the human brain isn't able to cope with the idea of "Dying" that it activates sort of like an and "extended dream." (since the dreams that feel like they last hours and you realize you've only been asleep for a few minutes.) Basically your brain tricks you in order to help you cope with death. i.e creating a dream version of Heaven/Hell/ whatever you believe in to help you cope with your last fleeting moments of life. Sort of dream that feels like an eternity, but in fact its only a few minutes. Then you eventually expire.

The human brain has proven itself capable, hence comatose patients and the such feeling as if they've only been asleep for a few hours, when they have actually been out for years.

i feel like this is too much. the brain is ridiculous. kinda makes you wonder where these coping mechanisms came from, eh?

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bro_27
route one
Bro_27
route one
Bro_27
i think what happens to you is what you think is going to happen to you so if you think your going to hell well poor you if you think you get reborn well poor you again lol

well that really is an interesting was of lookin at it, i never thought of that actually
in every text there is more then one god so you would think your god or lack there of would take care of you in alot of text just praying to a god rather it was real or not would make that god into a real god as for text alot of humans were prayed into being gods before everything is said and done

need to pray to the god of anime so i can anime just when im dead >.< ok i dont think that will work but it would be cool

my weeaboo days would be reality omfg i could be ichigo's waifu like i always dreamed i would be. this is pleasing
id have no wife id anime jump and have like 100 g/f that knew i vanished for weeks on end and id have tons of super powers yay anime for no std's

jesus

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4

lol a big bloody mess for everyone else to clean. I do like your thinking behind it all, especially the tree seed part. 3nodding

oh i spend a lot of time thinking about death, more time than i probably should.

Oh, I do myself. Death is quite the phenomenon really. "What comes after death?" is a grand question that I believe too many gloss over. The possibilities behind it is seemingly endless after all.

oh i know and the ones who think they know what happens after death, ah man i wish we knew. that would be fantastic. the possibilities really are endless. but i suppose it doesn't matter.

It matters. It does because it's something all forms of life will experience. Luckily for us all, we will eventually know. I merely believe in one thing in accordance to death: an end is closely followed by a new beginning. What exactly that new beginning is? We'll might just have to wait and find out for ourselves.

yes, i agree. the CIRCLE of life. it has no ends or edges. it isn't a liner parth, but rather a continuation of itself in different forms. i like that.

Dedicated Aggressor

I'm kinda "eh" on the subject. I don't love it or hate it. I respect it, and that's about all there is to it.

Take it from somebody who died and was revived, there's a high chance nothing's on the other side.

Invisible Friend

route one
Bro_27
route one
Bro_27
route one
Bro_27
i think what happens to you is what you think is going to happen to you so if you think your going to hell well poor you if you think you get reborn well poor you again lol

well that really is an interesting was of lookin at it, i never thought of that actually
in every text there is more then one god so you would think your god or lack there of would take care of you in alot of text just praying to a god rather it was real or not would make that god into a real god as for text alot of humans were prayed into being gods before everything is said and done

need to pray to the god of anime so i can anime just when im dead >.< ok i dont think that will work but it would be cool

my weeaboo days would be reality omfg i could be ichigo's waifu like i always dreamed i would be. this is pleasing
id have no wife id anime jump and have like 100 g/f that knew i vanished for weeks on end and id have tons of super powers yay anime for no std's

jesus
oh come on you could have sasuka inyuasha ichigo L and hei over just picking one
you could jump out of one stop it jump into anther chill till your done there jump out hit play on the old one and jump back in where you left off

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4

yes, i agree. the CIRCLE of life. it has no ends or edges. it isn't a liner parth, but rather a continuation of itself in different forms. i like that.

I do to. Another thought is if there is a God before that new beginning, what would one ask or say to it? For me, I wouldn't ask a question, but rather say something following under these lines, "You know, I could ask about anything and learn about everything to that anything, but I was born to learn things as they come naturally, so let's not spoil the surprise and start anew." What would you say?

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iEverNeon
I'm kinda "eh" on the subject. I don't love it or hate it. I respect it, and that's about all there is to it.

Take it from somebody who died and was revived, there's a high chance nothing's on the other side.

oh, is that true? very interesting!

Dedicated Aggressor

route one
iEverNeon

Indeed. It might also be that I was in an overdosed stupor the whole time, or that I don't remember for the same reasons I don't remember my dreams.

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4

I do to. Another thought is if there is a God before that new beginning, what would one ask or say to it? For me, I wouldn't ask a question, but rather say something following under these lines, "You know, I could ask about anything and learn about everything to that anything, but I was born to learn things as they come naturally, so let's not spoil the surprise and start anew." What would you say?

you'd think we'd still know, though. not everyone would forget the sensation of being dead. no one knows, though...

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iEverNeon
route one
iEverNeon

Indeed. It might also be that I was in an overdosed stupor the whole time, or that I don't remember for the same reasons I don't remember my dreams.

well, don't invalidate yourself, what you saw, what you remember or lack thereof.

Dedicated Aggressor

route one
iEverNeon
route one
iEverNeon

well, don't invalidate yourself, what you saw, what you remember or lack thereof.

I'm playing my own Devil's advocate. Yeesh.

But yeah, be very careful around medication. It can kill you if you get too comfortable around it.

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iEverNeon
route one
iEverNeon
route one
iEverNeon

But yeah, be very careful around medication. It can kill you if you get too comfortable around it.

yea i bet, i've heard a lot of stories about addiction. it's no joke

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4
route one
4kumaKum4

you'd think we'd still know, though. not everyone would forget the sensation of being dead. no one knows, though...

I don't think we were meant to remember our past lives. I do believe though we have moments where a sense of feeling connects to those lost memories - a paradox from the idea of living "anew."

Dedicated Aggressor

route one
iEverNeon
route one
iEverNeon
route one
iEverNeon

yea i bet, i've heard a lot of stories about addiction. it's no joke

Funny thing is, I really didn't like the meds. I accidentally knocked the bottle over and half of a full bottle of the pills fell in my drink. I didn't notice and went to do something. By the time I came back, they had fully dissolved. Talk about the worst possible circumstances, eh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff