Welcome to Gaia! ::

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Gently strangle them lovingly and firmly in my arms.
Afterwards I throw them onto the busy streets of Manhattan. They'll never bother to differentiate the homeless from a corpse.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Gay lmao
User Image
kanaya owns

Deathly Titan

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
Oneitis
Gay lmao
User Image
kanaya owns
fax

Greedy Consumer

RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
i wouldn't kill anybody because that's not on my destiny scroll, so even if you're talking about an accident (which i would not try to hide), still it's not in my future sry.
can u make me a destiny scroll that tells me how to commit the perfect murder

no ...bc murder is horrible. what on earth makes you think that you have the right to end someone else's life? really, i want to know. where do you stand ...what's your position ...how is it that you are actually alright with even entertaining such a thought ?

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

Woodchipper. Boat. Deep deep lake. Shred the person then dispose of the chipper off the side of the boat bleach the ******** out of the boat.
Drug them up. Push them in front of a train. Leave alcohol bottles scatted around the area.

Unfortunate accident.

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
i wouldn't kill anybody because that's not on my destiny scroll, so even if you're talking about an accident (which i would not try to hide), still it's not in my future sry.

no ...bc murder is horrible. what on earth makes you think that you have the right to end someone else's life? really, i want to know. where do you stand ...what's your position ...how is it that you are actually alright with even entertaining such a thought ?
bc im secretly a demon that has come to bring chaos and darkness to this world out of rage and revenge for being sealed away for 3000 years in a dark, silent abyss

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Immortal Traceur
Drug them up. Push them in front of a train. Leave alcohol bottles scatted around the area.

Unfortunate accident.
but what about the security cameras emotion_8c

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Long Live The Ice
Gently strangle them lovingly and firmly in my arms.
Afterwards I throw them onto the busy streets of Manhattan. They'll never bother to differentiate the homeless from a corpse.
that actually depresses me because that's probably happened before

Greedy Consumer

RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR

bc I'm secretly a demon that has come to bring chaos and darkness to this world out of rage and revenge for being sealed away for 3000 years in a dark, silent abyss

then you would know how to do what you need to do without asking humans over the internet for help
besides, demons don't literally murder people
they try to drive people to kill other people or themselves.
RubyRhapsodies
Immortal Traceur

Unfortunate accident.
but what about the security cameras emotion_8c

Security cameras around railways are usually located at junctions and rail hubs.

On stretches of track through cities and towns, unless you're at a crossing, there probably isn't a camera around.

A second option of this plan is to wait for the train to go under a bridge and just push them off the bridge right before the train gets to them. Suicides this way are incredibly common on the eastern seaboard and certain asian counties. Top that off with a positive drug test for any opiates and/or narcotics and you easily have a drug riddled depressed guy committing suicide or, again, an unfortunate accident.

Shy Noob

ill
pull a "Gone Girl"

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR

bc I'm secretly a demon that has come to bring chaos and darkness to this world out of rage and revenge for being sealed away for 3000 years in a dark, silent abyss

then you would know how to do what you need to do without asking humans over the internet for help
besides, demons don't literally murder people
they try to drive people to kill other people or themselves.
no the last time I was here everyone was living in stone/wood houses and all this technology scares me and im lost

also I only murder bad people when I have a host, and I don't want my host to get in trouble over my actions because they were nice enough to not reject me. emotion_8c

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
RubyRhapsodies
that actually depresses me because that's probably happened before

I've never seen any cases of it, but I'm sure it's happened before, unfortunately.

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

drown them and dump them somewhere idfk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out