Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Browser

Gaia I love the flags. They are so cool looking I don't know what have of them stand for but I love the way they look. heart

Would it be possible to make a flag for each county in the world so that way people can show there pride for where they are from?

Link to all the Flags

To have them done in the same fashion that the new flags are in would be nice or maybe even a pose of the flags draped over the avatars shoulders like when someone wins a metal in the Olympics?

Thank you gaia

Perfect Saint

So many flags. Reminds me of those gasmasks. They never did get to make one for every country. Just too many.
Maybe they should crowd source the creation of the items to save them time?

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm all for having more means to show my support towards my country on the next World Cup

Dapper Browser

Myrielle
So many flags. Reminds me of those gasmasks. They never did get to make one for every country. Just too many.
O my I am so sorry I did not know that we already had an item with the flags on it. Now I feel stupid for suggesting it I am sorry sweatdrop

I don't want to create more work for gaia if they already have them. But letting users create them and then gaia approves them and maybe if they use one or two base poses that way they can easily drag and drop them in that might work/

Dapper Browser

The stepfather of lies
I'm all for having more means to show my support towards my country on the next World Cup
I think it would be very fun to have

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Myrielle

I want a New Zealand flag neutral

Perfect Saint

Butt Bags
Myrielle
O my I am so sorry I did not know that we already had an item with the flags on it. Now I feel stupid for suggesting it I am sorry sweatdrop

I don't want to create more work for gaia if they already have them. But letting users create them and then gaia approves them and maybe if they use one or two base poses that way they can easily drag and drop them in that might work/
Nothing wrong with wanting something. It's just feasibility is sometimes the leghorn that prevents decent ideas from happening. I'd like to see those flags too.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I liked that idea!! What about flags represent the four Gaia nations:
Durem,Isle of Gambino,Barton Town and Aekea!

I won't mind hold Isle of Gambino flag!

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i would like to have a flag for my country~ (but hopefully not just the one on the page linked to because i'd rather have a scotland flag so people don't wrongly assume england when i equip the union jack)
it's pretty unlikely that they'd make every single one though. sad i guess maybe something like the top 20 countries users visit gaia from is more feasible but a lot of users would still be disappointed.

Kawaii Senshi

11,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Or flags with emotes, peace signs, etc.

Perfect Saint

Michelle Chiba
I liked that idea!! What about flags represent the four Gaia nations:
Durem,Isle of Gambino,Barton Town and Aekea!

I won't mind hold Isle of Gambino flag!
How about the Town Flags?

Self-sustaining Simp

Pugnacious Banana
i would like to have a flag for my country~ (but hopefully not just the one on the page linked to because i'd rather have a scotland flag so people don't wrongly assume england when i equip the union jack)

Thissss. I collect all the things with the Union Jack on regardless, but a set with flags for the individual countries within the UK would make me very happy(none of them are on that chart emo ). England and Wales are the ones I want, I don't think I've ever seen any sites with items that use the Welsh flag. I'm sure people from other countries would appreciate seeing their flags represented too, particularly the ones that are often missed out for this sort of thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff