Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can only open some of the gate of olympus crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is how I feel right now guys >_>

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
And it only let me open one. ;n;

Partying Lover

13,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
I can't open any of mine.

casualpanda's Husband

Dedicated Lunatic

For some reason I knew that's what this would be about. lol

Tiny Carnivore

System overload.
I could only open the single ones and the 5 pack. I can't open the 10 or 25 one crying

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I unsealed my 10s/25s before they were locked
awesome

Beloved Wolf

Stinky_Pickles
I can't open any of mine.

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Found this

Features Disabled: Update

Hey Gaians,

Our investigation has found that the awesome power level of the Olympus Gates being unsealed by the collective strength of the users is what was causing issues with the site earlier today. When we unsealed the Olympus Gate, so many of them started being opened at once that it caused issues with the site. Total overload! As a result, we have temporarily resealed the Gates and we will slowly be rolling out the ability to open them up in the near future. So keep an eye out for that! This change will allow us to start enabling features that we needed to disable to keep the site stable.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding
!
T o x i c-K i s s s
Found this

Hey Gaians,

Our investigation has found that the awesome power level of the Olympus Gates being unsealed by the collective strength of the users is what was causing issues with the site earlier today. When we unsealed the Olympus Gate, so many of them started being opened at once that it caused issues with the site. Total overload! As a result, we have temporarily resealed the Gates and we will slowly be rolling out the ability to open them up in the near future. So keep an eye out for that! This change will allow us to start enabling features that we needed to disable to keep the site stable.

!

Hmm... guess they are working on it slowly cuz I couldn't open mine at first... :O hope they get it fixed before I have to go to work tomorrow >__<

Ruthless Hellraiser

15,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
EpicaIIy Awesome
T o x i c-K i s s s
Found this

Hey Gaians,

!

Hmm... guess they are working on it slowly cuz I couldn't open mine at first... :O hope they get it fixed before I have to go to work tomorrow >__<

Yeah I still can't open anymore of mine. >> I WAS SO EXCITED TO OPEN THEM THO no fair. ;n;
lol.
Hopefully soon

Angelic Noob

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaia be like:
HATER'S GONNA HATE
AINTER'S GONNA AIN'T
T o x i c-K i s s s
EpicaIIy Awesome
T o x i c-K i s s s
Found this

Hey Gaians,

!

Yeah I still can't open anymore of mine. >> I WAS SO EXCITED TO OPEN THEM THO no fair. ;n;
lol.
Hopefully soon

Hopefully. I have been browsing the market and seems that most of the items are dirt cheap so I have been wasting time getting dirt cheap half way decent items :s

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff