• Money Never Sleeps 200
MusubiFox
A fun little dungeon crawler, you should check it out. ^w^

http://www.spiralknights.com/

I played it before o w o

Hilarious Gekko

I started playing not to long ago, i enjoy it

Dedicated Loiterer

I semi-recently picked it up again. I'm so glad they fixed everything that was wrong with it three years ago.

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I used to play quite alot of it, but then they changed the Heat system and it completely killed my interest in the game.

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruff Rabbit
I semi-recently picked it up again. I'm so glad they fixed everything that was wrong with it three years ago.
If by fixed you mean "Completely ruined the Heat system to be insanely grindy and not fun" then yes.

Dedicated Loiterer

AstralStorm
Ruff Rabbit
If by fixed you mean "Completely ruined the Heat system to be insanely grindy and not fun" then yes.

Oh man you're right, I loved having to wait for my energy to recharge or pay money so I could keep playing.

Hilarious Gekko

I like how they made it so you do not have to pay for elevators. I also enjoy the fact that you do not need real money to upgrade equipment. However it is almost impossible to find alchemy orbs lol. Oh well, the game is still fun!

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruff Rabbit
AstralStorm
Ruff Rabbit

Oh man you're right, I loved having to wait for my energy to recharge or pay money so I could keep playing.
Well, I do like that...

But upgrading armors, especially 4 star and up, is such a pain in the neck that it sucks all the fun out of the game. I had to run the same boring mission dozens of times, ALONE, to accumulate the heat crystals I need, and I'm STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE to getting my Equipment up to Heat Rank 10, so I can finally craft Five Star gear.

Dedicated Loiterer

AstralStorm
Well, I do like that...

But upgrading armors, especially 4 star and up, is such a pain in the neck that it sucks all the fun out of the game. I had to run the same boring mission dozens of times, ALONE, to accumulate the heat crystals I need, and I'm STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE to getting my Equipment up to Heat Rank 10, so I can finally craft Five Star gear.

I don't mind levelling heat since I like running through the arcade anyway. Getting alchemy orbs IS a pain though. But hey it's an MMO, if there weren't stupid amounts of grinding everyone would have good items and what's the fun in that?

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruff Rabbit
AstralStorm
Well, I do like that...

I don't mind levelling heat since I like running through the arcade anyway. Getting alchemy orbs IS a pain though. But hey it's an MMO, if there weren't stupid amounts of grinding everyone would have good items and what's the fun in that?

The problem is the amount of heat crystals it takes is too damn high, considering how rare they are.

Dedicated Loiterer

AstralStorm
The problem is the amount of heat crystals it takes is too damn high, considering how rare they are.

I have to agree with that.

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruff Rabbit
AstralStorm

I have to agree with that.

That's why I don't really consider them fixing everything that was wrong.

Married Wolf

wow, I havent played this game in forever

Dapper Spotter

I played a long time ago. I was close to making it to tier 3 but never did. I recall that they made some changes that everybody hated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff