Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

It really means something to me to see a site like Gaia recognize a minority like asexuals. I feel pride being able to wear an ace flag that Gaia has made. It has really made my night to come home and know we're beginning to be accepted by another community of people. emotion_bigheart I'm sure this means so much to our small (yet growing) community. These flags very may inform people and even help them discover their sexual identity. For this, I thank you, Gaia. This is wonderful. emotion_hug

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
As someone who thought she was alone and completely weird for being a gray asexual, seeing this makes me know that I am not so alone and that I am not some kind of freak.

Oh, and for those who see my signature and married status--yes, I may be a Kurama fangirl, but my love is purely romantic. I'm in love with his personality! sweatdrop

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I had to go pick up the transgender and asexual banners. So happy about them. heart

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Cute Punk

This also pleases me as someone who recently discovered Asexuality is what fits me the best. Thank you Gaia, representation is nice~.<3

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

I'm not big on posting in the forums usually, but I was gonna make a topic if no one else had. But since you did I suppose I'll just throw in my two cents here

Ssssseeeeriously, Gaia, from the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you thank you for making ace pride flags!! heart As an asexual who constantly feels like their identity is invalidated, even small things like this really reminds me there are people out there who recognize me and my sexuality as valid and gosh that just makes me so so happy heart it really means a lot~

Fanatical Zealot

9,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I normally don't reply as well, but seeing this has made me pleased as punch! Probably the first item I've bought in a good long while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff