Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have easy access to crystal meth

i'm trying to stay clean for various reasons

everything really, really sucks right now

help me out li

Indulgent Partner

Hmm, a reason not to get high. While it may seem like a thing you want to do short term, its not at all in line with long term goals. Maybe make a list of things you want to do with your life, that you can't do if you continue to get high. I list things I can't have/do because of my weight when I get bad food cravings. Like, I want high heeled boots, I want to hike this 9 mile hike in my area, I want to wear corsets, and I want to hang by suspension hooks someday. None of those things can happen if I maintain the weight I am at.

I also suggest doing something, an activity or something, to placate your need for short term need to get high.
Blackrose_The_Knight
Hmm, a reason not to get high. While it may seem like a thing you want to do short term, its not at all in line with long term goals. Maybe make a list of things you want to do with your life, that you can't do if you continue to get high. I list things I can't have/do because of my weight when I get bad food cravings. Like, I want high heeled boots, I want to hike this 9 mile hike in my area, I want to wear corsets, and I want to hang by suspension hooks someday. None of those things can happen if I maintain the weight I am at.

I also suggest doing something, an activity or something, to placate your need for short term need to get high.

...i don't know if the first one's gonna work. i don't have long term goals that would be affected by getting high

maybe i can do something. i need to think of something to do.

Indulgent Partner

blowfishABQ
Blackrose_The_Knight

...i don't know if the first one's gonna work. i don't have long term goals that would be affected by getting high

Think of some long term goals you would like to do. Can be pie in the sky stuff. I want to sail around the US, from pacific to Atlantic oceans.

If you can, go for a walk maybe? Something physical and mentally taxing to get your mind out of the loop of "want drugs want drugs want drugs" You have to break that thought loop somehow
Blackrose_The_Knight
blowfishABQ
Blackrose_The_Knight

Think of some long term goals you would like to do. Can be pie in the sky stuff. I want to sail around the US, from pacific to Atlantic oceans.

If you can, go for a walk maybe? Something physical and mentally taxing to get your mind out of the loop of "want drugs want drugs want drugs" You have to break that thought loop somehow

i'd like to not die. i guess using is kind of anti-not dying.

going out is a bad idea right now. gotta stay in the house. maybe i'll look for spare wood and make something. or play video games.

Indulgent Partner

blowfishABQ

going out is a bad idea right now. gotta stay in the house. maybe i'll look for spare wood and make something. or play video games.
I like the not dying thing. Seriously, it is a good goal to have.

Good luck man.
Blackrose_The_Knight
blowfishABQ

I like the not dying thing. Seriously, it is a good goal to have.

Good luck man.

thx

Blessed Codger

It seems you've already come to this conclusion, but yeah, you can't accomplish ANYTHING (including continuing to live) if you use.

That stuff kills, and will seriously never benefit you in any way. Truly.

I think it's great you want to stop--sometimes you need to take it minute by minute. Every second you spend playing video games instead of giving in to a craving is a victory, and you should feel good about that. 3nodding

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Well for one, meth is super illegal...

But I will help out:

Your physical health. You have long term goals right? Your physical health is greatly needed to achieve those goals. You gotta stay healthy and sober if you want to reach your goals. If you stay sober, you'll reach your goals faster.

Hell, your education too. I'm not sure about what your age range is right now, but education is important, and meth serves a giant distraction from that.
Viviane_neechan
It seems you've already come to this conclusion, but yeah, you can't accomplish ANYTHING (including continuing to live) if you use.

That stuff kills, and will seriously never benefit you in any way. Truly.

I think it's great you want to stop--sometimes you need to take it minute by minute. Every second you spend playing video games instead of giving in to a craving is a victory, and you should feel good about that. 3nodding

yeah... i do still have a will to live. sometimes it's not much of one, but it exists

the video games are working for right now. kinda kicks the ptsd in, but it's a distraction. it's nice to have something to feel good about for a change
Reiko Iwamaru

But I will help out:

Your physical health. You have long term goals right? Your physical health is greatly needed to achieve those goals. You gotta stay healthy and sober if you want to reach your goals. If you stay sober, you'll reach your goals faster.

Hell, your education too. I'm not sure about what your age range is right now, but education is important, and meth serves a giant distraction from that.

yeah, illegal's never stopped me before ninja

like i said up there, i don't really have any long term goals besides not dying. i'm out of school- never did that well in it in the first place.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
blowfishABQ
Reiko Iwamaru

But I will help out:

yeah, illegal's never stopped me before ninja

like i said up there, i don't really have any long term goals besides not dying. i'm out of school- never did that well in it in the first place.

Ooh whoops. I misread---I thought you did.

How about...we figure one out!

What do you like to do? Do you like drawing? Do you like cars?
God loves you, and wants you to do good. He doesn't want his children to burn in hell just because of drug use. Repent now and he'll welcome you into His Kingdom when its your time.
KayJane
God loves you, and wants you to do good. He doesn't want his children to burn in hell just because of drug use. Repent now and he'll welcome you into His Kingdom when its your time.

this is a troll right

Moonlight Healer

Honestly I think the best thing you can do right now is to just distract yourself. If playing video games is helping right now then do that. Do whatever it is you like to do that would keep your mind off of it. Also be sure not to put yourself in situations that you know won't be good for you.

The cravings may never go away completely but there is a lot more to life than being high. I'm sure at least part of you recognizes this and wants better for yourself. I know it's difficult but if you can manage to focus on your long term goals instead of how you're feeling right now you'll possibly be making a life saving decision, certainly a life altering one (for the better.) I really wish the best for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff