Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
h0ujun
yey i got 3 accepts lols <3
so im guessing you're into exotic animals?

I love animals in general, honestly.
But, of course, the more exotic or uncommon the animal is, the more I tend to gush for them.
I would love to have a bat for a pet, all jokes aside.
I think they are magnificent animals and I find them to be quite adorable heart
But, I realize bats are not pets. Even if I had the money to provide anything and everything it would need, why would I take an animal from the wild and keep it hostage? You know? I don't know. Doesn't stop me from wanting one as a pet. Or an owl.
I do plan to buy a ball python in the near future, though.

Peaceful Browser

h0ujun
A Crescent Moon
h0ujun
A Crescent Moon
reject? don't know you well
srry

but you are one romantic phantom, why would you reject my proposal? :<

if anything I'd be the one to make a scene and get down on one knee and take your gloved hand slowly remove it and look in your bright eyes tearing up a bit as I let out those magical words
"would you marry me?"

but if I got proposed to I don't think I'd accept unless it was overly dramatic and make into a huge spectacle. pretty much you would have to out romance me

i guess giving you all my underwear will work?

women's lingerie is kinda my thing but on a chick

Shirtless Hunter

VampireDraculina
h0ujun

But, of course, the more exotic or uncommon the animal is, the more I tend to gush for them.
But, I realize bats are not pets. Even if I had the money to provide anything and everything it would need, why would I take an animal from the wild and keep it hostage? You know? I don't know. Doesn't stop me from wanting one as a pet. Or an owl.

yeah plus bats are not like those pet birds, they really need to be outside and the smell is also different...
owls, wow cool, like hedwig hehe... but those are also high maintenance pets

for the python, i guess it's ok as long you always place it in a cage or something since it might be difficult to find when it gets out.. plus you need approval from your parents first

Shirtless Hunter

A Crescent Moon
h0ujun
A Crescent Moon
h0ujun
A Crescent Moon
reject? don't know you well
srry

but you are one romantic phantom, why would you reject my proposal? :<

if anything I'd be the one to make a scene and get down on one knee and take your gloved hand slowly remove it and look in your bright eyes tearing up a bit as I let out those magical words
"would you marry me?"

but if I got proposed to I don't think I'd accept unless it was overly dramatic and make into a huge spectacle. pretty much you would have to out romance me

i guess giving you all my underwear will work?

women's lingerie is kinda my thing but on a chick

sad lols

Regular

11,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100
Sounds like a trap

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maaaaaaaaaybe emotion_yatta

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
h0ujun
VampireDraculina
h0ujun

yeah plus bats are not like those pet birds, they really need to be outside and the smell is also different...

for the python, i guess it's ok as long you always place it in a cage or something since it might be difficult to find when it gets out.. plus you need approval from your parents first

Yeah, exactly. I could study on how to take care of one, but I don't think it would be the same as letting the little guy live freely out in the wild where it belongs. You know?

Yes! And, actually, you would be surprised. They are similar to having exotic birds (such as double yellow headed Amazon parrots, Meccas, and African Greys) and snakes (like a ball python!) which I have previously owned all of the above! 3nodding

Well, I would not always keep it there. And it would be a habitat, not a cage. lol.
Also, I am 25 and live on my own, so I wouldn't need anyone's permission 4laugh

In a relationship with Matt

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500
          we aren't friends, so you can't send one anyway.
          plus.
          already married to subfuse.
          totes his b***h, tbh.

Aged Smoker

BuckyStars
          we aren't friends, so you can't send one anyway.
          plus.
          already married to subfuse.
          totes his b***h, tbh.

^

Shirtless Hunter

VampireDraculina
h0ujun
VampireDraculina
h0ujun

Yeah, exactly. I could study on how to take care of one, but I don't think it would be the same as letting the little guy live freely out in the wild where it belongs. You know?

Yes! And, actually, you would be surprised. They are similar to having exotic birds (such as double yellow headed Amazon parrots, Meccas, and African Greys) and snakes (like a ball python!) which I have previously owned all of the above! 3nodding

Well, I would not always keep it there. And it would be a habitat, not a cage. lol.
Also, I am 25 and live on my own, so I wouldn't need anyone's permission 4laugh

hmm i was thinking you can just be a vet or a wildlife doctor or something, i think it's your calling.. plus you can take care of the animals in their natural habitat, anyway that's just my opinion

good lols, but are you living in a large house/apt? because if it's just a studio, it might me difficult to have a "habitat" of it's own.

In a relationship with Matt

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500
subfuse

^

lol you ********' creeper. i love you.

Excited Sweetheart

h0ujun
Cellarnya
☆
Accept ofc
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yey!! <3
*hugs you* emotion_hug
//snuggles. heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
h0ujun
hmm i was thinking you can just be a vet or a wildlife doctor or something, i think it's your calling.. plus you can take care of the animals in their natural habitat, anyway that's just my opinion

good lols, but are you living in a large house/apt? because if it's just a studio, it might me difficult to have a "habitat" of it's own.

My entire life, everyone has told me that. lol.
And it is not to say that I would not love to! But, I am squeamish when it comes to animals. The idea of having to operate on animals alone makes me gag a bit.
I love gore and horror. Even in real life, I am not too bad with it.
Show me a needle though, and I will faint. LOL
That was the only thing stopping me. That, and my love and passion for psychology instead! xp

I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Not what I would call "large", but it is definitely more than enough space to house a 70 pound pitbull and a 15 pound cat. lol. I doubt adding a wee, little snake will do any harm. But, then again, we will see.

Shirtless Hunter

VampireDraculina
h0ujun

My entire life, everyone has told me that. lol.
And it is not to say that I would not love to! But, I am squeamish when it comes to animals. The idea of having to operate on animals alone makes me gag a bit.
I love gore and horror. Even in real life, I am not too bad with it.
Show me a needle though, and I will faint. LOL
That was the only thing stopping me. That, and my love and passion for psychology instead! xp

I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Not what I would call "large", but it is definitely more than enough space to house a 70 pound pitbull and a 15 pound cat. lol. I doubt adding a wee, little snake will do any harm. But, then again, we will see.

haha same for me, i dont like injections that's why any medical-related course is a no-no for me...

oooh i guess your apt is OK, hopefully it's ok for the bldg owner hehe
i am also not sure if a python and cat in one house is good..

midnite_ang3l's Compadre

Noob

h0ujun
xInsanityKills
h0ujun
just wondering rolleyes

my bby wouldnt like it.
But if i didnt have a bby. then maybe.
50-50

yeah i guess.. is junjie scary?

nope even i can beat him up

Quick Reply