Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Just one freebie I don't know when my dumb job will be calling, but I might need a warm up as I try and decide what I want to draw..
So feel free to help me with my indecisiveness lol
Might need me another art buddy....

Anyway, possibly a freebie for someone. Depends on who interests me. And if I loose interests/ am tired after work xp

Da link in siggy, if you want samples.

Adorable Trickster

13,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bookworm 100
can you draw my avi man .o. would be greatly appreciated

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Bump heart

hotdo999's One That Got Away

harro!!! ayeee nice to meet a 94 person too emotion_awesome
i hope i interest you! please feel free to remove any items you dont want to draw!

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

l_TemporarY_l's Honey Bun

Cuddly Bunny

Would you draw us or either of us pretty please? ;w ; I'd really appreciate it c: Thank you *-* ~
User Image

Big Bear

8,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vanna1994

Consider her? heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PEEXIE
harro!!! ayeee nice to meet a 94 person too emotion_awesome
i hope i interest you! please feel free to remove any items you dont want to draw!

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

lol 1994 buddies!

hotdo999's One That Got Away

Vanna1994
lol 1994 buddies!
yes! these days im seeing more & more of us 4laugh

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PEEXIE
Vanna1994
lol 1994 buddies!
yes! these days im seeing more & more of us 4laugh

hmm... guess I've just not noticed lol

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Would you be willing to give my OC a try? All pictures and information will be posted below, but you can easily access his information here!

His name is Drakkar Valentine, Drake for short.

He is a reaper/wraith when it comes to species.

He is over 1,000 years old, but he looks to be 36.

He is a 6'2" man who weighs 218 pounds and has a semi-muscular build. He has black hair and pale skin. The sclera of his eyes are black while the irises are silver. His left ear has two black rings on the upper part of the ear and a black stud on the lobe. The right ear has two rings on the lower lobe. He has a scar running down the right side of his face going from the hairline, over his eye, and down to his jawline. He also has these black cracks in his skin that leak a black mist-like substance. They aren't in any particular spot or in any pattern; they appear randomly and all over the body. When it comes to clothes, he's always seen wearing a dark red vest, a black dress shirt with red pinstripes, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He also carries around a black and red chainsaw.

Drakkar is a psychotic individual who hides his insanity by being quite charming. He's a smooth-talking man who'd do anything to get someone's arms if he takes a liking to them. When it comes to his unhealthy obsession with severed arms, he prefers to remove them himself by means of his trusty chainsaw. He then paints the nails and takes very good care of them. He also has a tendency to get rather violent when he doesn't get what he wants. Drakkar also fights in a playful manner, often referring to them as games of sorts. Very gory games. He's the kind of guy who'd know how to get any stain out of all kinda of fabrics and off of any surface.

Likes: Severed arms, nail polish, blood, dressing nicely, coffee, smoking, the rain, and gambling.

Dislikes: Bright areas, overly happy people, winter and summer, large groups of people, and most demons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
OfficerBooty
Would you be willing to give my OC a try? All pictures and information will be posted below, but you can easily access his information here!

His name is Drakkar Valentine, Drake for short.

He is a reaper/wraith when it comes to species.

He is over 1,000 years old, but he looks to be 36.

He is a 6'2" man who weighs 218 pounds and has a semi-muscular build. He has black hair and pale skin. The sclera of his eyes are black while the irises are silver. His left ear has two black rings on the upper part of the ear and a black stud on the lobe. The right ear has two rings on the lower lobe. He has a scar running down the right side of his face going from the hairline, over his eye, and down to his jawline. He also has these black cracks in his skin that leak a black mist-like substance. They aren't in any particular spot or in any pattern; they appear randomly and all over the body. When it comes to clothes, he's always seen wearing a dark red vest, a black dress shirt with red pinstripes, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He also carries around a black and red chainsaw.

Drakkar is a psychotic individual who hides his insanity by being quite charming. He's a smooth-talking man who'd do anything to get someone's arms if he takes a liking to them. When it comes to his unhealthy obsession with severed arms, he prefers to remove them himself by means of his trusty chainsaw. He then paints the nails and takes very good care of them. He also has a tendency to get rather violent when he doesn't get what he wants. Drakkar also fights in a playful manner, often referring to them as games of sorts. Very gory games. He's the kind of guy who'd know how to get any stain out of all kinda of fabrics and off of any surface.

Likes: Severed arms, nail polish, blood, dressing nicely, coffee, smoking, the rain, and gambling.

Dislikes: Bright areas, overly happy people, winter and summer, large groups of people, and most demons.

He sounds rather... mentally unstable? umm.. no... Psychotic? Probably
lol

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Vanna1994
He sounds rather... mentally unstable? umm.. no... Psychotic? Probably
lol

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. xD

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
consider my current pls? ty for ur time!

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces