Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I hope they do an all d-green thing for Diedrich's Birthday in April!

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Sisterbroken
Im a little worried that Gaia is doing a 50 shades of grey theme here. I understand there is a portion of the population that enjoys the books and movie but there are also a large amount of protesters at these series. I feel like they took a major risk with this and I'm not sure its going to pay off. With such strong feeling's about this topic one way or another I wonder if this caused them to lose people.

On a side note. I love the idea of grey items i'm just note a fan of this grey. It feels a little muted for my liking.

I hate the books. -GAG- and the background advertisingon the page did make me a little uncomfortable, but I got past it for the items. If this had been an actual SPONSORSHIP - a.k.a. spend your GCASH and get a little Christian Grey companion for your avvie + the recolors - no amount of pretty items would have gotten me to part with actual money for it.

And honestly, i just averted my eyes from the frankly embarassing portrayal of the President, grabbed my rewards, and haven't been back since. It was an unfortunate decision on their part but not one that I see costing them actual money, atm, just goodwill.

Canny Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Gah I love this hue of grey. It's gorgeous! A lot of good items too..I love most of them. <3

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I am digging this shade of grey. Also, I hate that GAIA referenced 50 Shades Of Sh#t.
I like the colour, and I'm glad that it grants everything in a tier as opposed to giving a choice. More of those, pls.

The name though...yeahno. I don't see what Diedrich has to do with it either, though frankly both are things I can't stand, so I guess it's ok they didn't drag other NPCs into it. lol

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

There needs to be 5 tiers of lime green for April fools. It would be amazing rofl

And I'm loving the item prices so much. They've gone down so much and I am just trying so hard not to blow what little gold I have left to get them lmao

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
Dr. Ruth
Sisterbroken
Im a little worried that Gaia is doing a 50 shades of grey theme here. I understand there is a portion of the population that enjoys the books and movie but there are also a large amount of protesters at these series. I feel like they took a major risk with this and I'm not sure its going to pay off. With such strong feeling's about this topic one way or another I wonder if this caused them to lose people.

On a side note. I love the idea of grey items i'm just note a fan of this grey. It feels a little muted for my liking.

I hate the books. -GAG- and the background advertisingon the page did make me a little uncomfortable, but I got past it for the items. If this had been an actual SPONSORSHIP - a.k.a. spend your GCASH and get a little Christian Grey companion for your avvie + the recolors - no amount of pretty items would have gotten me to part with actual money for it.

And honestly, i just averted my eyes from the frankly embarassing portrayal of the President, grabbed my rewards, and haven't been back since. It was an unfortunate decision on their part but not one that I see costing them actual money, atm, just goodwill.

I feel like they were trying to cash in on the hype and controversy about the 50 shades. But I suppose a side question to ask would be why diedrich? Of all the NPC's why gaias "president" grunny gone wrong? Idk it felt wrong. Glad its over now though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff