Murder House 0.29186602870813 29.2% [ 61 ]
Asylum 0.23923444976077 23.9% [ 50 ]
Coven 0.26794258373206 26.8% [ 56 ]
Freakshow 0.20095693779904 20.1% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 209 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Favourite Season: i'd say first and third

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Evan peters and Jessica Lange

Favourite Character(s): Tate cause i believed that crazy not everyone can do that

Favourite Quote(s): Normal people scare me (more on his shirt than said)

Favourite ship(s): Of course Tate and violet at least for the most part

Least Favourite Season: freakshow it was kinda a downer and i had high hopes

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): jeez don't really have one they all are amazing its hard to pick a bad one

Least Favourite Character(s): Madison from coven i wanted to slap the crap out of her.

Distinct Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
B U M P yum_puddi

Vampire

I was introduced to the series through Murder House. It stuck on me like crazy. Not to mention Tate and Violet are my favorite couple.

The rest were okay, but the mwdia hype makes it less fun for me. Suddenly witches are cool... but well, at least it brought awareness to the pagan and divination community.

I am really looking forward to Hotel, though.
I just finished wrapping up the show, took me a month to zip through everything, cannot wait for Hotel smile
Spoilers marked in white!

Favorite Season: From most to least, I'd say Coven, Freak Show, Murder House, and Asylum... but they were all very enjoyable.

Favorite Actor/Actress(s):
Evan Peters, Jessica Lange, Taissa Farmiga, Sarah Paulson, Zachary Quinto, Kathy Bates, Angela Basset, Jamie Brewer, Danny Huston... honestly, a lot of the actors are just ******** top notch.

Favorite Character(s): Violet, Tate (even though in the beginning he just felt like a shithead to me for what he'd done, I liked him by the end), Moira, Constance, Addie, Chad... way too many characters in this type of series to really count favorites, though I was finding a hard time find any to like in Asylum aside from Jessica Lange's Sister Jude, but then again in every season her character is the standout whether you love her or hate her... and ummm, sorry, but I've seen no love for the AXEMAN?!

Favorite Quote(s):
“The devil is real. And he’s not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he’s a fallen angel, and he used to be God’s favorite.”
"All monsters are human"
"I love you more than jazz, babydoll"

Favorite ship(s): Tate/Violet, Sister Mary Eunice/Dr. Arden (which might be kinda ********, but it was sort of sweetish, in the beginning, until we found out he was a weirdo), Zoe/Kyle, FIONA/AXEMAN, Nan/Luke, Pepper/Salty, ELSA/MASSIMO...Ma Patite and just everyone in the cutest way because omg emotion_kirakira

Least Favorite Season: Asylum... I had high hopes for it, coming off of Murder House... an Asylum? YES... but it just never really grabbed me... it had some good stuff, but ultimately I barely liked anyone, the whole Alien abduction thing, the whole Devil possession that ultimately went nowhere...

Least Favorite Actor/Actress(s): I can't really name anyone I personally have anything against, though maybe their characters are a different story...

Least Favorite Character(s): MADISON, ughh, she and Fiona did a great job playing the spoiled b***h you loved to hate, except for the part where I never loved Madison... I thought the rape or even death would have softened her into a more sympathetic character by the end, but instead I was just rooting for Kyle to choke the life out of her.
Hayden McClaine, the house wrecker from Season 1.
Sister Mary Eunice McKee, who was okay, until the possession... then it just felt like she was playing the naughty nun until she was unceremoniously killed.
Misty Day was mostly cool but irritated me with her hippy-dippy persona.
Joan Ramsay, the crazy Christian mother.
Dell Toledo, what a piece of s**t.

Trash Gaian

Murder House scared me the most, but then again Coven scared me a little too.

Cosmic Explorer

Favourite Season: Coven, Freak Show

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Jessica Lange, all the cast

Favourite Character(s): Sister Jude, Tate, Ma Petite, Queenie, Cordelia Foxx, Twisty, Moira, Grace, Shelley, a lot more

Favourite Quote(s): Will get back to this!

Favourite ship(s): Violet & Tate

Least Favourite Season: None yet

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): None

Least Favourite Character(s): Madison (I have a love/hate relationship with this character)

Beloved Wife

9,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Favourite Season: Coven

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, basically all the regulars in every season.

Favourite Character(s): There's so many to list... I like all of Jessica Lange's characters, Kit Walker, Lana Banana, Misty Day, etc etc etc.

Favourite Quote(s): All Monsters Are Human (I have the shirt)

Favourite ship(s): Fiona/Marie Laveau, Lana/Wendy, Kit/Alma, etc etc etc...

Least Favourite Season: Freak Show

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): I really don't dislike the actors, just how the characters are portrayed.

Least Favourite Character(s): Tate Langdon.

Shirtless Duck

Favourite Season: first half of Coven
Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe
Favourite Character(s): Amir Stanley, Madison Montgomery, Moira O'hara
Favourite Quote(s): "Don't be a hater, dear."
Least Favourite Season: Asylum
Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): none, really
Least Favourite Character(s): Tate Langdon

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Coven is my favorite season, I actually enjoyed Freakshow even though it seems like a lot of people disliked that season the most.

Predestined Shopper

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I only saw part of the Freak Show season. I liked the lobster hands guy. I don't know why I didn't finish the whole season. I might need to rewatch out. I saw just until the rich kid had the conjoined twin in love with him.

Greedy Capitalist

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
Favourite Season: Murder House by a landslide

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Taissa Farmiga, Jessica Lange

Favourite Character(s): Tate, Violet, Moira, Thaddeus, Meep, Twisty, Kit, all of the freaks,

Favourite Quote(s): 'Hi, I'm Tate. I'm dead. Wanna hook up?' & 'Got any Kurt Cobain on that thing?'

Favourite ship(s): Violate (Violet x Tate)

Least Favourite Season: Asylum probably

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): i don't have any i don't like?? like the actors are good

Least Favourite Character(s): Dandy, the frat boys from season 3, Ben, Hayden, Larry, Madison

Lonely Gaian

Favourite Season: Coven

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy

Favourite Character(s): Misty Day, Nora Montgomery, Cordelia Foxx, Myrtle Snow,Zoe, Marie Laveau, Madame Delphine LaLaurie,

Favourite Quote(s): " You must be Misty. I'm Stevie Nicks. " I got CHILLS when Stevie came in, I love her to death, mainly why I love this season.

Favourite ship(s): Cordelia and Misty, It seems cute

Least Favourite Season: Murder House

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Taissa Farmiga, Zachary Quinto, Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton,

Least Favourite Character(s): Vivien/Ben/Violet Harmon, Madison Montgomery, Spalding
Favourite Season: Freakshow

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Evan Peters heart Lily Rabe heart Taissa Farmiga heart

Favourite Character(s): Tate Langdon, Violet Harmon, Sister Jude, Kit Walker, Sister Mary Eunice, Dr. Thredson, Misty Day, Nan, Elsa Mars, Jimmy Darling, Chester

Favourite Quote(s):

"I was afraid my d**k wouldn't work." -Tate

"There was a priest, the dirty beast, Whose name was Alexander; His mighty d**k was inches thick, He called it Salamander" -Sister Mary

"I'm clearly insane." -Dr. Thredson

"Meep." -Meep

Favourite ship(s): Tate x Violet, Kyle x Zoe x Masidon, Chester x Bette/dot (Weird, I know)

Least Favourite Season: Asylum, it was too confusing.

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): None really

Least Favourite Character(s): Dandy, The twisted clown, The guy with the huge d**k, Dell, and Madison
Favourite Season: Asylum, though Freakshow and Murder House are very, very close

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Jessica Lange, hands down.

Favourite Character(s): Constance Langdon, Nora Montgomery, Chad Warwick, Tate Langdon, Kit Walker, Sister Jude, Sister Mary Eunice, Dr. Thredson, Elsa Mars, Twisty the Clown, Jimmy Darling, Ethel Darling

Favourite Quote(s): "Well you're not a pretty girl!" -Constance Langdon
"They're not for you! At your age you might as well just crazy glue a stick of butter to your a**." -Constance Langdon
"Why is it that it is always the old whore who acts the part of the moralistic prude?" -Constance Langdon
"If mother could see me now...polishing my own silver." -Nora Montgomery
"I prayed about it, when I wasn't praying for you to find a halfway decent haberdasher." -Sister Jude

Favourite ship(s): None really; lots of cute pairings but nothing I shipped very strongly. Closest I'd say would be the bonds between people in Freakshow and the power dynamics in Asylum

Least Favourite Season: Coven

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): Taissa Farmiga/Emma Roberts (though to be fair, it's mostly because their characters are so poorly written. I have nothing against them as actresses since I haven't seen them in anything else.)

Least Favourite Character(s): Ben Harmon, Violet Harmon, Madison Montgomery, Zoe

Going on a tangent here, sorry. I'm actually surprised that mine's an unpopular opinion; I honestly thought more people would go for Asylum. Actually, anything but Coven. It was a great idea, tackling the topic of witches in modern times and they had quite a few really amazing shots but it degenerated into a jumbled sloppy mess of "I'm the Supreme" "No, I AM". Which I get, that's the point they're trying to make; they don't want to make it too obvious. But there were just so many things wrong with it--contrived situations, inconsistency with their powers, suddenly ignoring certain powers, etc. They built up the Supreme as someone incredibly powerful and rare, the one leading witch who has powers unlike any other. The fact that all these young witches suddenly start manifesting these powers and becoming likely Supreme candidates just makes the whole thing silly, and then they try to correct themselves by saying well, they're just especially talented witches so we'll have them be part of the council. (Also, on a purely personal level, I hated a lot of the main characters, notably Madison and Zoe and all the petty cat fights in the group. I think that's a lot of why I disliked this season, because they focused too much on this teenage angstfest.)

In regards to Coven I think they tried to tackle too much. That seems to be a continuing problem with the series as a whole though, the fact that they try to do too much and hence leave some things to just fall by the wayside or tie it up like a rushed job. Even Asylum, which I love and am willing to forgive a lot of, had its problems.I didn't really take to the whole alien subplot, or the fact that the devil didn't really ever do anything grand and was killed off so easily. But I think the other things made up for it in a way that other parts of Coven never did. All the other seasons had redeeming features but Coven just fell short.
Favourite Season: murder house && coven

Favourite Actor/Actress(s): EVAN PETERS

Favourite Character(s): madison montgomery , tate langdon

Favourite Quote(s): I kill people I like twisted

Favourite ship(s): tate / violet

Least Favourite Season: asylum ( It was too much ) ( I couldn't handle a second of it )

Least Favourite Actor/Actress(s): love all

Least Favourite Character(s): love all equally

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas