• Tycoon 200
The detail on Page 34 gave me chills! emotion_kirakira

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You guys are all raving about Gino, Edmund and Zhivago but where's the love for Brennivin? HE STOPPED AN ATTACK FROM NYX TO PROTECT CORDELL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! emotion_donotwant

Looks like we are finally getting to see Brennivin's magic powers in action. I can barely wait for the next manga update so I feel this is gonna be a loooong month emotion_8c

Special Snowflake

Can't wait to see the fight between Zhiv and Edmund. I can see it being the end for Zhiv, since he's not a fan/staff favourite. There's still a slim chance that Edmund will cease fire with Zhiv after freeing him from the glove (cutting off his hand), but unlikely to me.

Well, if Zhiv dies that's not so bad, since I think he's a long way away from his cooler days as the mysterious sniper character. He's been so much of a mug lately sweatdrop you can sort of see the lack of love for his character coming through.

I predict that Edmund will ultimately win since he's a bigger fan/staff favourite.

I really liked Brenni up until his "stopping Nyx"... just felt forced to me *shrugs* If he gets more limelight, that's okay, I just hope it's not at the expense of the other main protagonists of the story.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sand Dancer Shaka
Can't wait to see the fight between Zhiv and Edmund. I can see it being the end for Zhiv, since he's not a fan/staff favourite. There's still a slim chance that Edmund will cease fire with Zhiv after freeing him from the glove (cutting off his hand), but unlikely to me.
Well, if Zhiv dies that's not so bad, since I think he's a long way away from his cooler days as the mysterious sniper character. He's been so much of a mug lately sweatdrop you can sort of see the lack of love for his character coming through.

I predict that Edmund will ultimately win since he's a bigger fan/staff favourite.

I really liked Brenni up until his "stopping Nyx"... just felt forced to me *shrugs* If he gets more limelight, that's okay, I just hope it's not at the expense of the other main protagonists of the story.

How does that feel "forced"? Cordell would have been either seriously injured or dead if it weren't for him. He was the only that could have done something because you can only reflect magic with magic. But I don't think you should be worried about Brennivin stealing the limelight from Gino. Gino is a titan's descendant, Brennivin a wizard. But nonetheless we will need his assistance as well because it looks like Ed Man will have his hands full with Zhivago.

Special Snowflake

Sahri
Sand Dancer Shaka

How does that feel "forced"? Cordell would have been either seriously injured or dead if it weren't for him. He was the only that could have done something because you can only reflect magic with magic. But I don't think you should be worried about Brennivin stealing the limelight from Gino. Gino is a titan's descendant, Brennivin a wizard. But nonetheless we will need his assistance as well because it looks like Ed Man will have his hands full with Zhivago.
have to agree to disagree since I can't be bothered to go through this (unpopular opinion) argument again xd

Nah, I think most times Gino has limelight stolen from him (by anyone and everyone else), on almost every occasion. I just want to see him step up for real at least once. Just once.
Is it just me or is the manga stuck on the title page regardless of how many times 'next' is clicked?

Peculiar Tenant

Sand Dancer Shaka
I can see it being the end for Zhiv, since he's not a fan/staff favourite.

Nuuuuu don't say that, it'll destroy my ship ;n; (actually it wouldn't...AU for the win)
I'm still holding out for Zhivago and Cordell to have a happy ending together...possibly continuing the Kuro family line..?

Special Snowflake

Strawberry Fool
Sand Dancer Shaka
I can see it being the end for Zhiv, since he's not a fan/staff favourite.

Nuuuuu don't say that, it'll destroy my ship ;n; (actually it wouldn't...AU for the win)
I'm still holding out for Zhivago and Cordell to have a happy ending together...possibly continuing the Kuro family line..?
Aww *pets your head* well AU is always the best imo xd

It'd be a good way to bring ti full circle with the whole Kuro Mother being with a vampire, him betraying her, this time with Zhiv actually being decent to make up for the past vampire's deeds. Alas, I don't think it'll be since generally the whole world loves repetition, so if they ever got together you can bet your life savings Zhiv will eventually betray Cordell </3

'Cause people are boring and love predictable stories.

Peculiar Tenant

Sand Dancer Shaka

It would be nice if it was similar to her parents but with it working out this time.
ʕ ಠ3ಠʔ I shall forever be a naive dreamer, hoping everyone gets a happy ending!

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
PASTEL-FLO
Is it just me or is the manga stuck on the title page regardless of how many times 'next' is clicked?

For the chapters with a lot of pages, you need to wait until all the pictures are loaded. Here's how you can tell when you can start clicking the next button:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Found this mashup in my drawings folder I started ages ago and I quickly finished it just now so i can get it out of my head.

Premise: What if they were having a ping pong tournament instead?
Preview:
User Image

Actual mashup under spoiler because long mashup is long.

User Image

Ok, gotta go back to doing class stuff now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I originally made this becase Kid Jak told me about mashables. Thank you, cat fish guy.
Kid Jak

Peculiar Tenant

Honesty Kruse

rofl That's hilarious!!

gloombot's Waifu

Sugary Kitten

eeep ive finally caught up~~!

Its getting really good omg~
brennivin and cresolae in one chapter, i love all the action as well asdfghjkl
//passes out

Special Snowflake

Honesty Kruse
Found this mashup in my drawings folder I started ages ago and I quickly finished it just now so i can get it out of my head.

Premise: What if they were having a ping pong tournament instead?
Preview:
User Image

Actual mashup under spoiler because long mashup is long.

User Image

Ok, gotta go back to doing class stuff now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I originally made this becase Kid Jak told me about mashables. Thank you, cat fish guy.
Kid Jak
so much shonen sports manga angst. What will happen at the nationals *gasp*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas