Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

Welcome to Mikey's Prize & Doll giveaway/Hangout thread!
probably last giveaway ever!

User Imageart piece done by Trition Luke!

Hello there! Nice to see you here!
Please make yourself as comfortable as you can & enjoy this giveaway/ hangout thread!

So let me introduce myself.
My name is Michael, but mostly everyone likes Mikey more better. I joined Gaia since 07 but went through accounts like crazy due to " I gave my password out" , bans for being stoopid, and just ghost accounts. I always enjoyed Gaia, and I guess I will till whenever. It's my mini escape from reality when I feel really down or just bored of what's going on on the outside life. I am actually a really shy person when you actually met me, but if you don't know me, I'm usually causing a disturbance somewhere lol . I'm not gonna lie, I am sad 70% percent of the time . But I don't let it show cause I don't wanna spread it to my friends & family. So I don't care if I put on a fake smile, as long I know I'm making someone's day a little better, It makes me red, even if I gotta embarrass myself. sweatdrop

What's this giveaway for?
Well I just came back to Gaia in September 2014, Cause like said when I get sad I usually go on here and boy was I sad. I was in shocked when I saw inflation so bad and seen so many items that was so hard to grasp that was being sold for mere billions. Then I saw that Platinum ticket and saw you can make an SD doll of yourself. Back when they first introduced SD dolls I wanted to get myself as a doll so badly and thought it wouldn't happen. So I said, let's play this for old time sake. I had no idea how tickets work at the time but I picked up fast, It was hard at first, I was always begging for a little gold here & there & making gold however I can. Then I would spend little bit of GC here & there to just help boost myself. I hate to be so greedy so even when I'm poor I try my best to give whatever I can, even if that person is rich, as long they showed me a good heart. Then in December I saw that Platinum tickets was going for 100+ Trillion and I just barely just made 1T and I said "hella no" and saw that Club Verge box. So I worked hard & hoard & flip. Till January of 2015 an anon blessed me with one. I will never forget that. so yeah, that's why I have this giveaway.

I will be posting more along the way...

Friend

Invite list only! RNG FOR MY DOLL!

User Imageart piece done by Wimex Seven!

This is reserved for friends only!
As soon it comes I will be sending personal invitations to those whom would find a permanent home for mini me!

Friend

Other prizes & stuff! RNG

User Imageart piece done by Cutbu!

postponed till funds for more prizes!

-reserved RNG for a chance to win & own a Sexualising doll!-

RNG 1- 100! and land on these numbers! If you have won, Please pm me & redeem with a link to your winning post!

I will have multiple of mentioned items or it was in red text which is a limited item only! But keep in mind!, you may only win once from the toybox!I wouldn't be nice to be hogging it, knowing most of of CB lol

20! - angelic sash!
21! - nightmare Sash!
10!- Pure White Angelic Scarf !

These prizes are coming out of my pocket so sorry if the RNG is hard, I rather know that people are willing to work hard for the prize than just be all lazy about it and think they can easily get free stuff!

(more prizes to come!)

Friend

Drew me free artsu plssssss????

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.art piece done by Plastic bags!

I am always looking for freebies cuz It means to me a lot more than paid art tbh. so If you are willingly to draw, just quote me with the art and I will post it here for everyone to see!!!

please use these as reference! they are both a part of my doll! (can either draw seperate or couple art, entirely up to you!~) also my request if you can draw the halo with the avi? instead of the dj's? or with if you wanna!

User Image
User Image

Friend

artwork display!

User Image - by Cray button! heart my girlfriend paid for this art & I adore itttt! thanks babe!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - by Insolcaris ! heart

User Image -by Beenzino ! heart
still is art lol

User Image - by Cutbu ! such a sweetbutt redface

Friend

Friend

Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers