XXXX Private & Under Construction

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
User Image

General Rules - - - - -

XX<The Rulers >
                                                          As this Roleplay was created by the dynamic duo known as JoltSpeed and LiberatedSiN. Let it be known that whatever these two say goes. They are the rulers of this roleplay. Also these rules are just a formality at this point.

XX<ToS >
                                                          You know it, you follow it. We won't get into detail about this rule because it's very much a policy that everyone is obligated to follow. We also advise you to keep explicit details to a minimum and be friendly to your fellow role-players.

Posting - - - - -

XX<Literacy >
                                                          As this roleplay is semi-literate to literate, posts should have a minimum of two paragraphs. This is the minimum, not the maximum, so feel free to write as much as you want, but try not to write a novel. Grammar and spell-checking are your friends, as a legible post is a good post. We get that sometimes mistakes will happen, so get to know the edit button. The edit button is now your lovely wife in this roleplay.

XX<Palette >
                                                          No bright blinding colors. We'd prefer colors that are readable and don't blind the eyes. If you have to highlight it to read it, then it is not acceptable. If you're concerned about a color within the palette, feel free to ask about it.

XX<Layouts >
                                                          They don't need to be flashy. Have a picture, character name and who're you with so we know who you are and who you're talking to. Feel free to add additional designs like quotes, themes songs, and symbols. Please remember to quote or tip other role-players to get their attention so you don't have to wait a few days for them to post. If you can't come up with a layout, I'm sure one of the other role-players are willing to make a layout for you.

Characters - - - - -

XX<Over Powered/Perfect >
                                                          Be unique. Make us like your character. We don't want any Mr. and Ms. Perfect. We also don't want that badass character who thinks he's the sh*t. So, make your characters interesting alright? Have some weaknesses and obsessions. DON'T BE ALL POWERFUL!

XX<Pictures>
                                                          Anime only. If you need help with finding pictures, just go to zerochan.net

XX<Profiles>
                                                          Follow the skeleton that is given. Don't mess with the coding, just fill it in.

Others - - - - -

All new rules shall be in a fabulous Pink, so make sure to check the rules frequently for new ones.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
User Image

Profile codes - - - - -

XXXFor Offline Characters
                                                          [size=22][color=color3]█ █ ▌█ ▌▐[/color] [color=color1]FIRST NAME LAST NAME[/color][/size]

[imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/VRMMO RP THING/5CentimetersPerSecondfull145411copy_zps55b10562.png[/imgleft]
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][u][color=color2]→[/color][color=color3] The Basics [/color][/u][/size]

[size=10][color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Nickname[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Any nicknames here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Age[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Age here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Gender[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Gender here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Height[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Height here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Hair Color[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Hair color here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Eye Color[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Eye color here[/color][/size]

[size=18][u][color=color2]→[/color][color=color3] A Little Deeper [/color][/u][/size]

[size=10][color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Likes[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]●Insert
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]●Likes
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]●Here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Dislikes[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]●Insert
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]●Dislikes
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]●Here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Personality[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Personality Here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Biography[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color]Bio here[/color][/size]

[size=18][u][color=color2]→[/color][color=color3] Odds and Ends [/color][/u][/size]

[size=10][color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Talents[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Any Talents[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Defining Features[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]ANY DEFINING PHYSICAL FEATURES?[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][b]➳[color=color1]Theme[/color][/b] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=color2]Opptional theme song here[/color]

XXXFor Online Characters

[imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/VRMMO RP THING/PixivFantasiafull45872copy_zps8bb17911.png[/imgleft]
                                                          [align=right][size=28][color=COLOR1]CLASS[/color][/size][color=white]X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X[/color]
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          [size=24][color=COLOR2] SCREEN NAME[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left]
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                          [color=white]X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X [/color][color=COLOR1][size=22]Basics[/color][/size]

[size=10.5]▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Nickname[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]Optional[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Avatar's Gender[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]Male or Female[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Race[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]Human or something else[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Height[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]height[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Hair Color[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]color[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Eye Color[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]color[/color]

[color=white]X X X X X X X X X X[/color][color=COLOR1][size=22]Weapon,Skills and Class[/color][/size]

[size=10.5]▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Weapon of Choice[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]weapon[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Avatar Class[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]Avatar's Class here[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Adventure Skills[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]Skills[/color][/size]

[color=white]X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X [/color][color=COLOR1][size=22]Extra[/color][/size]

[size=10.5]▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Personality[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]insert here[/color]

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Likes[/color] :

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Dislikes[/color] :

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Guild[/color] :

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Theme[/color] :

▶ ▷ [color=COLOR1]Player[/color] :
                                                          [color=white]XXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]Character that controls this Avatar (Ignore and delete if an AI character)[/color][/size][/align]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

▶▶//R E S E R V E D
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXFor Later Use

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

▶▶//R E S E R V E D
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXFor Later Use

0drizzt0's Wife

User Image

This was Snow's final chance. He had been practically begging for his guild members to contact him. Since the incident two weeks ago, everyone was avoiding him. He tried to explain himself to them, but all dismissed it. No one was believing him. The large friend's list he had of fifty-seven fellow gamers had been decimated down to only two. After nonstop emails and messages, the last couple of his friends agreed to hear him out one last time. If they still thought him wrong, then the years of gaming with the guild would be worth nothing. Luckily, the two who accepted his request were the guild leader and captain. Convincing them would regain the love from the rest and his friend's list would nice and full once again.

Snow glanced up to the large clock tower in the town square. It was already five minutes passed the discussed time. He was getting nervous. The tall man scanned the area around him. Eyes catching another's, he frowned. There was some sort of power he had over most women that he did not understand. Whenever he caught one's attention, their eyes would glaze over. After a moment of what he thought was daydreaming, they tended to go into a frenzy. Other than trying to get his former friends to come meet him, he had been escaping these type of females the entire week previous. Snow quickly looked away. Sometimes they would not evolve to the next level if he made sure to not stare too long.

”Alright, we are here. What do you want?”

Snow smiled over to the two high level men that stood before him, one warrior and the other mage. His expression quickly changed to one of almost desperation. His friends were obviously uncomfortable being there. Both shift lightly, frowns on their faces. They had better things to do. Snow did not mind their reaction to him. The fact that they had shown as promised was enough.

“Look, I've finally figure out how I can prove to you what I actually am. I feel so stupid that I hadn't thought of it before. Please, let me show you,” Snow pleaded. The two sighed deeply and glanced over to one another. The mage nodded and Snow jumped up slightly in excitement. Finally, they were listening.

“Okay, to prove that I am actually a girl, I will speak to you through my mic.”

Snow cleared his throat, mic now turned on.

“See?”

The three men stood frozen. The sound that had come from him was not that of a girl's. The voice was very deep, too deep for a female to even fake. Snow paled and quickly lifted up his hands. He begged for one more time. The mage placed his hands over his face, but did not leave. The warrior waited. They were giving him a last opportunity.

“I'M NOT A BOY!”

”No! You're a man~”

From out of no where, the woman whom he had spotted only moments ago had launched herself onto Snow. Both fell to the ground. He grunted in pain but only worried about the guild leader and captain. They stood in slight shock in front of him. Snow struggled to get up off the ground and from underneath the woman, but the wrapping of her legs was making it too difficult. The mage turned away from Snow. The warrior shook his head in disgust and held his palm up to him.

”We trusted you and you catfished us!” cried out the mage. Snow was able to get onto his knees, the woman now under him. He reached out to his friends. “No! I was tricked into equipping an item that changed my gender. I am still your Snow! The game must have adapted my voice to my appearance! I am me!”

His friends were no longer listening. No sooner did they disappear did Snow receive a notification of being dropped out of the guild. He scrolled to his friend's list. Friends: Zero. The man screamed in frustration and slammed his fist on the ground. Moving to put his head against the dirt, his eyes met large brown ones. Oh right. The woman was still here.

“Leave me alone!” Snow transported from the town center area into the market. He instantly headed into a nearby tavern. The man needed a drink. The four years of playing this MMO and making all the friends he did were now a waste. It was over. He needed a drink. A strong one.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
██████████████ ██ ████████ █████████████ █████████████████ █ ███████████████████
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a mug of premium liquor in hand, Aurora sat alone at the bar, many players wandering in and out to clear out their inventory, get their rest on, or even try and haggle her into following them. Were these human players stupid? Haggling wasn't easy to do with her. Another swig of liquor went down nice and smooth. Aurora's attention turned to the large, broad-chested man who'd approached her. He looked to be some sort of heavily equipped Warrior. "Will you accept this much as payment?" Aurora sighed in aggravation. "No. You have to pay the full price for your level." The man frowned, and struggled to think of a way to haggle further. "But it's all I have. Please? I need to go fight a boss, and I need the best healer." Flattery.... Really? With another sigh, Aurora stood up and set a few pieces on the counter for her drink. "The price is not negotiable." With that, Aurora walked away.

"Fine! Be that way, you selfish, piece of s**t AI." There was the kicker. Angry players spewing venom at her because they couldn't get their way. Spoiled children. As the Warrior trotted out of the tavern angrily, Aurora scoffed softly and took a seat in a chair in the lounge area off to the side. It'd been a while since she was hired to go off somewhere. Players just didn't seem to want to pay to hire her. It's not like her heals were weak. She was a powerful healer. Second-to-none. A lot of players just wanted everything for nothing. Perhaps she'd go off and find some more gems. As soon as the thought crossed her mind, an odd man entered, making her forget all her prior ideas.

It's that man... Ice... Cube, or something like that. He's the guy all the tween girls and gays fawn over in that guild. Huh. Aurora stood up, walking over to him. "Snow, right?" She scoffed slightly, a smirk creeping it's way onto her face as she looked down at the bar. "All the girls in that guild make you out to be some massively manly hero... How misleading." Aurora turned her attention back to him, expectantly.

Aurora the Priestess
                                          ʟєѵєʟ: Scales with player who hired her.

ʟɪκєs: Gemstones, Alcohol, Excitement.

Dɪsʟɪκєs: Arrogance, Cloudy Weather, Fish.

ϲυʀʀєɴт sтɑтυs: Fine.

ʟσϲɑтɪσɴ: Tavern

ϲυʀʀєɴт тнσυɢнтs: This guy is supposed to be some kind of hero?

ϲσϻpɑɴʏ: Snow

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Current Level : 48
Current Location : The Rooftops of the Marketplace
Current Quest : None Accepted
Current Party : No one

╭☆╯

Galrei seemed to have a moderate amount of people logged on as Phantom just materialized in the middle of the marketplace. Of course, they could have been AI, but the green screen names that floated above the majorities's heads proved most to be players. Though, it didn't matter much to Phantom since it seems that he had logged on earlier than his friend did.

With an annoyed sigh, he began to weave his way through the crowd to find an area to wait for his friend. He hated waiting, but this time it was his own fault. He should have been more indecisive with his playlist for this session, but he was craving a certain few songs and artists, so his choices were quick and easy. At this rate though, the crowds he was weaving in and out of were probably getting more Sinatra than ever before.

Now that he thought about it, his friend probably wasn't going to find or see him with this crowd taking up space. Like a bolt of lightening, Phantom ran through the rest of the crowd and jumped up to the rooftops. Now he could wait in peace. "Come fly with me, Let's fly, let's fly away..." Phantom mumbled along with the song as he leaned against a chimney for the wait. "If you can use some exotic booze, there's a bar in far Bombay..."

A flick of the wrist brought up his menu system, which he quickly switched over to his friends list just to see if his friend was just online but just somewhere else. However it seemed that he was the only one online, so he switched over to his inventory and started to catalog what he had. Most of his gear would be okay for a few more levels, but he was running low on potions and antidotes. He also had more than enough poisons on him, that he should think of selling the excess, but maybe he could hand some over to newbies or something. Either way his inventory was still going to be filled with them.

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

C o m p a n y : ' CAPTAIN PHANTOM ' // M o o d : Excited // L o c a t i o n : Captial Marketplace// L e v e l : 50

Soft thumps came from outside the quiet room, in a silent house. A boy with long smooth hair slowly cracked open the door to his room and stepped inside, shutting the door behind him softly. He immediately flung his backpack to the foot of his messy bed, and flopped onto it. The boy reached for the phone in his pocket and unlocked the holo-screen. The message icon popped up in the center of the screen, indicating that he had received a text from someone, though he'd noticed it far too late to act upon it. He sat the phone down on his desk, and set it to wireless charging. The boy sighed pulling on a small visor-looking object over his face, which immediately began flashing small images of online destinations for the virtual world. Though it was set to his own default, the world of Galrei. The boy laying flat on his back in his bed, snapped his fingers twice, signaling the lights off in his room. Faint beeping was heard from the visor on his head, before a small flash of light was seen from the screen, and the room fell into a silent pause.

Immediately the boy was transferred into a beautiful large city, in the center of the marketplace to be exact. The boy's blank quiet face turned into one of determination and confidence, his dark brown hair, had been shortened and replaced with a light teal color, along with his eyes. A small nameplate appeared above his head reading ' Lord Highever ' Lord being a different color than his actual username, signifying that it was one of the many titles within the virtual game he'd just entered. Him and his friend had spent many hours in the past simply grinding and growing in the game before finally purchasing property in the vast world, buying a home large enough to house a full guild. Highever sighed again, his face showing a slight smirk as he slowly managed to scale a nearby building. He had a small icon showing on his overworld map, indicating that his friend was nearby. Just as he reached the top panting softly, he'd realized something completely dire... He'd scaled the wrong damn building. Turns out he'd gone in the opposite direction of his friend entirely, turning around, he noticed his friend on the building across the street from him. Highever honestly hadn't wanted to use the friend teleport system, but he'd rather not have Phantom notice his accident. So he initiated the teleport, and appeared a few feet beside Phantom.

"Yo! Long time no quest!" Highever greeted the man, dresses in a white shirt with light blue hair and eyes. " I say it's finally time we put our plan into action Phantom! It's time for us to finally start recruiting for a brand new awesome guild! " He exclaimed throwing a fist into his other hand and popping his fingers for a moment " I hope you're as excited as I am. This has been a long-time goal of mine! " He said leading them back to the street below. " The only problem I'm having is figuring out how to decide who we recruit... We don't just want a ton of newbies, but most people around our level already have a damn guild... " he muttered, looking into the large crowd of people for any decent leveled players or AI that they could possibly recruit.

Noir the Confused

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Current Level : 48
Current Location : The Rooftops of the Marketplace
Current Quest : None Accepted
Current Party : No one

While Phantom was cataloging which poisons would be acceptable to sell to newbies, his friend screen chimed at him to let him know that someone online. Curious, the light blue haired assassin stopped messing with his inventory to see who it was. Low and behold, it was Highever, and it only took the guy until all the Sinatra in Phantom's current playlist was over and was moving over to Metallica . Phantom quickly brought up the map to see where the guy was, only to see that he was close by in the marketplace. In fact, Highever was in the street below and was... moving to the building across from Phantom.

The light blue haired boy closed off his map and menu screens just to place his head in his hands. Once again, Highever's bad sense of direction struck. While it was funny the first couple of times, to Phantom this little quirk now ranged from funny to annoying depending on the circumstance. Right now, this little quirk was on the "How even?" range on Phantom's scale. Luckily, his excitable friend decided to use the friend teleport system and end the madness quickly before it could get even more ludicrous.

Once Highever was in front of him and said his greeting, Phantom removed his hands from his face gave a wave. "You should have used the FTS first thing, your lordship, sir" Phantom mockingly said as he bobbed his head to his music. As expected, his ongoing jab was ignored as the excitable knight brought up their ongoing idea for a guild. Phantom couldn't blame the guy, since they were now the right level to actually start a guild and actually had a place they could use as a guild hall. Most of their bases were covered. Highever had brought up a valid point though. Most possible recruits could only be newbies as most players joined a guild early on and stuck with it.

"Well, I don't have a problem with newbies, but I get what you mean by people our level already being in guilds," Phantom stated, before turning his attention to the streets to find possible recruits. A sigh escaped him as he ruffled his hair in thought, before he snapped his fingers in realization. "We can probably look around player populated areas," He started off, before ticking off locations with his hands." Like Taverns, Auction Houses, AI run Shopping Centers, Job Boards, and," here Phantom paused and gestured to the streets below, "The marketplace." They were just ideas, and if most of the people recruited were newbies, Phantom didn't mind. Guild members were guild members.

JoltSpeed

0drizzt0's Wife

User Image
x
x

Snow headed to the bar. The tavern was full of people, just as lively as ever. He scanned the room briefly. In the corner of the room seemed to have a little problem. Men were speaking to a girl offering her coins. He watched a little longer, making sure there was no problem. Despite not favoring the company of women, he was still heroic enough to try and protect them from creeps. Snow had a long history of perverts chasing his tail and wouldn't like to see it be done to someone else. Luckily, the outrage of a warrior told him that the girl was an AI. She seemed to hold her own pretty well. Satisfied, he turned away to continue on his path to alcohol.

The handsome man walked up to the bar. The male bartender behind it was someone whom he used to speak with quite often. A small smile crept his lips. Snow may have at least some sort of ray of shine in this horrid day. He placed his elbows on the counter and leaned forward suggestively. Resting his knuckle against his cheekbone, he tilted his head looking up to the man. Whenever he visited in the past, he was always given free beverages. Snow intended to have one that moment. Smiling coyly over, their gazes finally met.

“Its been a long time. I've missed you,” said Snow over very suggestively. He pulled his arm back down against the counter and pushed his chest out from them lightly. Normally, this would have worked extremely well against this bartender...if they were women. Snow tilted his head lightly and bit the corner of his bottom lip very lightly. “I've also missed your drinks. No one's tastes better.”

The bartender was beat red but could not think of a response. He had never seen this man before and out of no where he was coming strongly onto him. He opened his mouth to decline, as he was not hooked by this display, but was interrupted. A nearby waitress ran over and threw her entire tray in front of him on the counter. There was a loud sound from the glass hitting the wood. Snow snapped out of his show and looked over to her.

“Y-you can have all the drinks you want! Take them!”

Snow sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. That's right. He had already forgotten the look of the character her was playing. He glanced over to the bartender who was extremely unhappy with his worker's reaction and watched him grab her to the back of the room. Damn it. Nothing was going to be the same. Taking a large mug in hand, Snow drank back nearly a third of it. As soon as he set down the mug, he heard his name. It was the AI girl from earlier. With the mention of the guild formed from his followers he cringed. He didn't want to think of them. The following statement was a clear insult. Snow glared up to her. The man grabbed two extra drinks in his left hand and got up. He turned away from her.

“I don't like second class trash.”

With that, he walked over to another table and sat his drink and self down. The neighboring table was very loud. While taking a few more chugs of the alcohol, he couldn't help but hear. They were talking about lore of an omnipotent creature. If one were to defeat it, then an item that grants wishes would drop. That could be it. If Snow was to defeat this thing, then he could become a girl once again and get all his friends back. The man shot up, nearly knocking his booze everywhere, and slammed his hands against the neighboring table.

“It is true?! Where has it been spotted?”

They looked up to him like he was crazy. “I heard if you die then it will corrupt your user file and you have to start everything from scratch.” Snow frowned and thought about this. He had been playing the game for quite a long time. Would it be worth it to lose? Yes. He already lost everything else. The only thing he could do to return to the guild once more and get everything back was to start over as a female character again. At least with this chance, he could keep his levels and everything! It was his only chance.

“Will you guys be willing to venture off and defe-”
“No. We are not going to sacrifice our characters on some god like monster.”
“You're crazy.”

“Do you know anyone who would be willing?”

The men gestured over behind them. It was the AI girl again. “She's the best healer in the entire game, if one could pay enough for her. The dumb b***h is picky as hell,” said the warrior from before. Snow looked up at the AI girl ad frowned. The best healer? He looked over to the rest of the people in the tavern. Most players wouldn't be willing to try it. Those who were close enough to even try to fight the highest level of bosses would never risk their life's work. He looked back over to the AI girl. She would have nothing to lose, as she was just a computer program. Snow sighed and pushed off the table irritated. Fine. He wanted it bad enough and stomped over to her.

“You, stupid AI. How much for your services, huh?”

██████████████ ██ ████████ █████████████ █████████████████ █ ███████████████████

Level: 46
Company: Aurora
Gold: 5 gold 78 silver 3 bronze

Hilarious Sex Symbol

So, who knew. Snow Balls, or whatever he's called, was a completely pompous d**k. As Snow walked away with that little shred of pride he thought he had, Aurora couldn't help but to bust out in a small chuckle fit. The AI girl took a seat, enjoying another drink in quiet contemplation of her next move. Should she maybe go to another town? No point. The bartender looked to regard the girl, with a friendly smile. They chatted for a short while. "It's been a long time, Aurora. How have you been? "What are you more interested in hearing? How painfully boring it is living in a universe that technically doesn't exist? Or the sheer aggravation of all these players trying to get everything for nothing?" With a scoff, the bartender looked down and began polishing a glass. "A ray of sunshine as usual, I see." Aurora huffed slightly before taking another large sip from her jiggle juice.

It wasn't long before Aurora could hear herself referenced at a table behind her. She listened, without looking, as the Warrior from earlier gave her praise as the best healer in-game. Well, that was awfully generous. Then he followed his comment with 'picky b***h,' and suddenly it was less special. ". . . I'm starting to see what you mean." the bartender mocked a bit. Before Aurora had a chance to answer, Ice Tray, or whatever he was known as, came over rather unhappily, asking about her pricing, and also laying in a small insult. With a cocky grin, Aurora looked away. "Oh, now, this must be a mistake. Surely you don't want to hire second hand trash, eh? I mean, the great Snowball surely has more pride than to ask a lowly AI, hm?" Aurora took one more sip before setting the empty glass on the table and standing up, turning to face Snow with crossed arms. "I charge by level. Your friend over there, the steroid Warrior, tries to cajole me into going for free, just because he likes the feeling of winning a deal. For your level, I'd say... Four gold pieces. Not so bad, eh?" Aurora stared him in the eyes, expectantly waiting on an answer.

Aurora the Priestess

ϲυʀʀєɴт тнσυɢнтs: He must be desperate.

0drizzt0's Wife

User Image
x
x

Snow swallowed hard. The taste of his words thrown back to his face was not pleasant, especially with the grin plastered on her face. This fact was evident on his sour expression. Being called 'Snowball' pulled him out of his guilt and right back into irritation. She made him sound like some sort of pet. She may be the most annoying girl he had ever come across the past week. He crossed his arms and exhaled deeply. If he was going to hire her, he would have to hold his tongue. At the mention of the warrior, he glanced over to him. The group at the table didn't seem to notice them looking over, but were taking the drinks left over by Snow and drinking them. He earned those drinks. Savages.

"Four gold coins?! Are you serious?!"

No wonder the men were mad at her previously! She was robbing them all. Snow scowled and opened up his inventory window to see just how much he had. 5 gold coins 78 silvers and 3 bronze. She would be nearly emptying out his pockets. The game did not always make it easy to collect so many gold coins. For a moment, he thought about trying to barter, though she had mentioned that the warrior had before. His olive gaze rested down upon her after he closed the inventory window.

"The 4 gold will cover you for the entire quest I am in need of help with?"

Snow studied her carefully awaiting for his answer. Seeing the slightest nod, he sighed deeply. The man pulled out a bag of four gold coins and tossed it over to her. He could feel an aching pain in his pockets from the sudden heaviness lifted off from his bones. "Here, take it. We will need a couple others before we can leave, thief."

Level: 46
Company: Aurora
Gold: 1 gold 78 silver 3 bronze

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Aurora watched as Snow's expression shifted from tail-between-your-legs ashamed, to I want to punch you irritated. Oh well, it was his own fault for acting like a child. As he reacted to the pricing, Aurora noticed one or two patrons look over, only for a moment, before turning their attention back. Was four gold coins really that extravagant? Oh well. We can call it the acting like a child fee. Aurora thought snarkishly to herself, watching as frost bite, or more like frost bark and no bite, rummaged through his bags. Her attention was grabbed once the fae man asked if this would guarantee her service until the quest was done. Aurora gave a slight nod in agreement before he slung a little bag with four gold coins into her hands.

The bag disappeared as she sent it to her inventory. "Gee, with the fit you threw, you'd think I asked you for your first born or something." Aurora shrugged. "You'd think a man so allegedly famous as you could afford four gold pieces... Pity." Aurora huffed softly and stretched her body. "Anyways, I'm at your service now, so no screw ups." The girls listened as he mentioned they'd need more people. "Whatever you say, Elsa." Aurora took her seat once more, this time facing Snow.

Aurora the Priestess

ϲυʀʀєɴт тнσυɢнтs: Four Gold Pieces... Really?

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

C o m p a n y : Two strangers and Phantom // M o o d : Excited // L o c a t i o n : Tavern// L e v e l : 50

The two wandered through the crowded marketplace discussing how they could efficiently start up a guild. Phantom had brought up a few locations where they could look for fellow players, and possibly AIs. One of which being a local tavern, though Highever had never really understood why people drank in the game. It's not like they could get drunk. AIs had that problem, but that's because they lived in this game. Though upon thinking about it, Highever had never really wasted any money on these damn drinks anyways. So he had no idea whether or not they did anything. He had always spent time earning money, rather than wasting it on small unnecessary drinks that had no real importance to him. Though it certainly was a good place to start, they could find those who wanted to drink their problems away. Some of which could be doing so thanks to being dropped from a previous guild. Highever clapped his hands together swiftly.

" Alright then, let's start with the Tavern!" Highever exclaimed, as he immediately looked to Phantom expectantly. Phantom almost seemed to scoff as he led the way to the nearest tavern. It's not like Highever could help it, he'd always gotten everyone lost when he was in charge of leading. He made up for his horrid sense of direction for always being incredibly good at combat,l or cooking! He'd spent a decent amount of time leveling up his cooking skill as well. Nonetheless, the duo had finally arrived at the local tavern as Highever began scanning through the room. It was already almost obvious that he wasn't too comfortable with the area, as he had no idea what to do as he entered the building. He immediately spotted a couple of people seated alone, and noticed they'd had no guild above their nameplates. Highever took this opportunity and immediately approached the two with a light smile on his face, sure that these two would certainly be willing to join.

" Be you two either human or AI, I was wondering if perchance you'd be willing to join a new guild me and my friend here were considering setting up. though we need at least four members to begin it. " Highever started off, giving signal that he was going to continue. " We've already gathered enough money to purchase a sizeable manor that we plan to convert into a decent guild hall for the guild. Now we're looking for two reliable looking souls to join our guild! And you two seem to be what we're looking for, certainly not newbies! " He finally finished beaming at them a bit waiting for an answer, keeping his confident smile shining on them. Hopefully they'd accept this request, though the two seemed less cheery about whatever situation... Perhaps this wasn't the best idea. Though it mattered not now, the decision was up to them, and it'd only make sense for them to have to look further. They may even try making them buy their membership, which wasn't something Highever was quite willing to do unless they were both mercenary AIs. Nonetheless, Highever simply stood smiling at the two, awaiting an answer.

golden_kitty
                                                                    Liberated SiN
                                                                    Noir the Confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff