Welcome to Gaia! ::

is it worth seeing?
should i see it with my girl friends?
or with the boy?
heart

Seeker

It was advertised too good but as I have heard, the movie itself is a piece of s**t. Imdb rating: 4.1/10
In my opinion, you shouldn't rush with that one. No personal experience. Just what I have heard.
Bad film, for silly teenagers
Please see Kingsman instead. It's a great movie that deserves success far more than 50 Shades of Crap does.

Edgy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
50 shades is terrible for so many reasons, but I wont go on a tangent about it.
Put your money and support into another film, this one really isn't worth seeing.
Captain Talavar
Please see Kingsman instead. It's a great movie that deserves success far more than 50 Shades of Crap does.

I heard that is a good movie!!
3nodding
I saw it. It was alright but of course some parts were left out that was written on the book, I recommend reading the book, its much better and you'll understand it better then perhaps you can watch the movie. watch it with the girls. lol.

Friend

It has horrible ratings. You can check out sites like IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes to see how the film is rated. I would recommend to not waste your money on it unless you really want to. Go see something else.

TheRyanub's Queen

Salty Admirer

Horrible ratings.
My friend wanted to see it so I went with her, both of us walked out agreeing with the critics about how crappy of a film it was. Save your money and save yourself the time by skipping this one.

Thieving Rogue

14,575 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
In my opinion, it was really boring. The characters had no real connection in my mind. Regardless it's just awful in general. Too much hype for this, it should have been direct to DVD or a made for tv movie.

Lupine Pup

2,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
personally it was ok, if ppl r biased about it because they say it was an abusive relationship or tht it was rape n not concentual they r tlking out of dung holes cuz everything was laid out infront of her n he told her wut not to expect n wut to expect, n she still willingly went after him multiple times after
i liked it but to each their own, and honestly if ppl dont know about bdsm relationships they shuldnt claim tht he forced himself on her wen she was the one wanting him since the beginning n all theuout the movie cept for the ending scene n thts it
my girl frends n i went on a weekday morning wen tikets were nearly half off, so u might want to do tht n not pay full, not saying it wasnt good or tht it was s**t, cuz it wasnt, it was ok n i quite liked it really
just give it a shot and see wut u think
Please see it! I thought it was going to be terrible but I actually loved it heart

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Watch this instead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers