Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Fairy

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
correct me if i'm wrong (so don't correct me) because im tired of all these ******** tellin me that fame is his greatest song.

Lonely Shapeshifter

It's all rather subjective, isn't it? 'Life on Mars' is great, but I've always been partial to 'Let's Dance', 'Space Oddity', and 'Ashes to Ashes', not to mention the songs from Labyrinth. So it is possible for everyone else to have their own opinion on which song of his is the best, or even to be unable to choose. After all, the man is a god.

Maddy's Husband

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
It's all rather subjective, isn't it? 'Life on Mars' is great, but I've always been partial to 'Let's Dance', 'Space Oddity', and 'Ashes to Ashes', not to mention the sense from Labyrinth. So it is possible for everyone else to have their own opinion on which song of his is the best, or even to be unable to choose. After all, the man is a god.

If asked, I think of "Space Oddity", but I was humming "Ashes to Ashes" earlier today.
And it seems like every 3rd person's doing a cover of "Under Pressure."

Protective Trash

I was gonna come in here to blahblahblah about Ashes to Ashes, but I see we're taken care of.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Steel Sterling
Kuro Hime Hekate
It's all rather subjective, isn't it? 'Life on Mars' is great, but I've always been partial to 'Let's Dance', 'Space Oddity', and 'Ashes to Ashes', not to mention the sense from Labyrinth. So it is possible for everyone else to have their own opinion on which song of his is the best, or even to be unable to choose. After all, the man is a god.

If asked, I think of "Space Oddity", but I was humming "Ashes to Ashes" earlier today.
And it seems like every 3rd person's doing a cover of "Under Pressure."

It does seem that way, but the original is definitely the best. That said, the MCR/The Used cover is pretty good.

Interesting Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Its good, but Heros tugs at my heart strings every time I hear it.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
until american horror story ruined it
cant listen to that one or heros without seeing/hearing the awful versions they did on the show.

aslo, youre totally wrong, the man who sold the world is the s**t.
i also like modern love and loving the alien

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces