Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This will be Lucifer by the end of year 4.

Dis

Edit: Oh, and this melee scene here. No cooldown B!tch!

Dis too
Idc etheir way.!
Should we do the night even to draw in New people?
Or should we skip to new to day to get things pumping?

Both sound good to me!

We just really need to start posting.
I dont wanna lose any more people )-:

Fluffy Girl

[/slowly chipping away at building her profile]

Maybe I should do background and personality first then work on the skills
= w=;;

Dapper Dabbler

I'm sorry guys, but I'm giving everyone a head's up... I'm not dropping out, or at least I'd like to not, but I don't knwo when I'll be able to post right now cause I got into a massive car accident on Saturday and I'm currently in the hospital due to injuries. Just wanted to let you all know...

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nightmares_Shadow13
I'm sorry guys, but I'm giving everyone a head's up... I'm not dropping out, or at least I'd like to not, but I don't knwo when I'll be able to post right now cause I got into a massive car accident on Saturday and I'm currently in the hospital due to injuries. Just wanted to let you all know...

Oh wow. Hope you get better soon o.o I was in a car wreck a few weeks ago. It was minor and no one got hurt but I was so shooken up that I didn't go to class that day. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I were put in the hospital. Don't worry about fictional characters on the internet, focus on getting better so you can do more fun stuffs like eat chocolate and watch movies biggrin

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Nightmares_Shadow13

I wish you a speedy recovery. And don't worry too much, when you recover your spot here will still be here. So focus on recovering.

In the meantime, I think I'll just simply skip ahead to the training event, details should be up soon if I don't procrastinate on writing my post xD

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CatCAR
Nightmares_Shadow13

I wish you a speedy recovery. And don't worry too much, when you recover your spot here will still be here. So focus on recovering.

In the meantime, I think I'll just simply skip ahead to the training event, details should be up soon if I don't procrastinate on writing my post xD

I think Lucifer will enjoy the event. He more or less uses the same tactics to get rid of train people whenever they ask him for tips. Takes a player into a zone suited for their level but makes them equip level 1 equipment and then tells them to kill something. They do like 5 damage against something with 5000 health and if they get hit once, they're dead. He doesn't really explain that it's a positioning exercise so most people get frustrated, cuss him out, and give up after 5 minutes. That, and he purposely chooses mobs with odd attack patterns or abilities so the person has to be really paying attention to things like the monsters cool downs, ranges, and not accidentally walking into agro range of more mobs. He more or less makes an already difficult task even more difficult so that people will leave him alone biggrin

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Katie Kaguya

I know xD I remember you mentioning it so I took some key ideas from that into this event. Lucifer will probably be the only second year to not have too much problems in this event. I shall need to think up things to challenge everyone, whenever my evil mind decides to give ideas.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Noryoku Kiyama

Nory that was the IC xD

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
CatCAR
Noryoku Kiyama

Nory that was the IC xD

sorry.

i was obviously not paying attention.
/blamesmultipletabsandsmalllaptopscreen

i deleted it.

emotion_facepalm
Hello!,

I'm filling out an application at the moment, but am a bit confused on the level. Since I am new am I just starting low and working my way up higher or am I just assigning a number? I'm sorry if I missed some things, I'm at work at the moment =D

Fluffy Girl

You aren't the only one that posted in the IC thread
>////////////>

Also
I'M ALMOST DONE
DX

I just need to finish up the last few of the skills I have set up

THEN I CAN TURN IT IN
;; A;;

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CatCAR
Katie Kaguya

I know xD I remember you mentioning it so I took some key ideas from that into this event. Lucifer will probably be the only second year to not have too much problems in this event. I shall need to think up things to challenge everyone, whenever my evil mind decides to give ideas.

Lucifer is really good at quickly learning attack patterns and not getting hit. It's the only reason his glass cannon play style is even remotely viable o3ob

That being said, not playing solo will be enough of a challenge for him lol He'll have to refrain from getting an aneurysm from watching others make stupid mistakes.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I decided to catch up on sword art online II... huge mistake. Wasn't prepared for the amount of feels. I cried at least 6 separate times in the last few episodes.

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Katie Kaguya

Mother's Rosario arc hngggg, they saved the best till last and dear god I can't remember the ggo arc but that arc is impossible to forget.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff