Haine2525

Noryoku Kiyama

samikin

Nightmares_Shadow13

Chibi Geekie

ADAMANT_VALOR

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE JUST JOINED
or for those who need a summary

So once more I am letting you know this thread is a soft reset of the one most of us comes from. So I will provide a short summary of things you should be aware of. Firstly, all our characters have become familiar with each other through the first day homeroom. Class Omega is a special class that in a sense can be counted as a club as well. Instead of a normal classroom they have a club building in which all their classes will take place from. Key characters you will have to note is as follows,

Esmeralda is the class teacher and club coordinator. Known as the young defeater she is one of the strongest players in the game. In fact, ranking wise she is the top player having made it the furthest so far in the Tower. There are also a bunch of rather sinister rumours about her, though most made up, one such rumour always seems to come up around her that a long time ago, something happened which caused the deaths of several students.

Emeryl is the class teacher assistant. Having only just graduated the year prior she an energetic individual with a go getting attitude. Emeryl is also second in the ranking in Log-In having the title of invincible, attained only by those who haven’t died once.

Antheia, a fourth year, student council president and pretty much the most famous student on campus. She is looked up to by nearly every student and has a long standing rivalry with Emeryl. With Class Omega she has taken a break from her duties and instead took on leadership of Class Omega as Class Leader.

Lucas is a third year with some say an unhealthy obsession of Log-In. There is no one who understands more about the game then himself. Though he more so focuses on the lore aspects, but he has a good understanding of mechanics as well. Often putting up interesting builds on his blog.

Lucifer is a second year whom has already made a name of himself. Like Lucas, Lucifer has an in depth knowledge of Log-In but he focuses more on the mechanics aspect. Being one of the richest players many seek his knowledge on playing the in-game market and as well for his training tips.

Garret and Jeska, third and second year respectively keep on the down low when it comes to their fame. Garret has made himself known a little bit being a strong solo player and a strong summoner, one of the rarer classes in Log-In. It seems Garret and Jeska are betrothed to each other.

Linden, a second year is famous yet not famous at the same time. While most play the game to climb the tower, Linden focused on creating the means to start climbing the tower by opening up a mount and pet shop. In all of Log-In, there is no one who could compete with her in that department being perhaps the only one able to tame, breed and care for high level pets and mounts.

Iris, the youngest member of class Omega and Vindictus itself has come under a lot of scrutiny by the school board about her admittance. This scrutiny means that she is closely watched by the academic board, and if signs show that she is still too young to attend then she will be expelled. No questions asked.

THE TRAINING EVENT

After a day of rest, all Class Omega students are required to report to the classroom. Even though it is the first week, Esmeralda and Emeryl have given no time to adjust to it as they are throwing the first training event at the class. The training event itself will serve two purposes. Firstly, it is designed to catch up the first years to get them at a more appropriate level and secondly to form bonds between the students.

The training event itself shall be split into three groups. Third and Fourth years shall be given equipment set known as “Vulnerable”, this set is never used due to its quite frankly terrible effects but a few years back Emeryl noted its potential for training. The central effect of Vulnerable is that it reduces HP to 1, meaning a single hit will down you no matter how high level you are. This puts in on the line that you are staking your life in battle, a good training to not rely on having a high HP number. Learning to dodge attacks and position is key to being a good player in Log-In.

Each fourth year shall take on their group of third, second and first years and enter a dungeon in the first Section known as “Agony’s End” (more details will be provided soon). Agony’s end is a raid-class dungeon that has three parts that needs to be completed before converging on one final boss-room where the three groups shall fight. The dungeon is relatively simply but boasts dangers for the inexperienced. Fourth and third years have a duty to explain to them what to do but not tell them outright. After the event first years should gain enough experience to get them to level 30 while second years can go as high as level 40.

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab tab NEVER GIVE UP WE CAN CATCH UP ﹥﹥﹥﹥﹥﹥
                                                WE WILL MAKE IT OR DIE TRYING TURN THIS IMAGINATI★N INTO SOMETHING REAL

Slowly but surely the morning light crept onto the male’s eyes which promptly flickered open. With a quiet yawn he blinked a few times, letting his eyesight adjust to the light and allowing a moment for his brain to kick into gear. Once his eyes and brain properly linked up, he studied his environment. For a moment he realized it was not his own room. It was then his memory kicked in and he realized he had gotten back to the academy yesterday. He gave another yawn, pushing the blankets off swinging his legs over and planting them on the floor. Doing a few basic stretches, he stood up, a few more stretches and then made his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. After that was done he went ahead put on his Nav-Gear which blinked away the second he put it on. There were several mails but only one stood out to him.

Quote:
                                                CC: Class Omega
                                                Subject: Training Day

Good Morning! I hope you all had a good sleep and not too tired from last night’s festivities. Now I know you all want an easy going first week, especially those who have just joined but being in Class Omega means that rest is a bit of a luxury. As such the first Class Omega event shall be happening and attendance is compulsory. Our first event is a day of training; we shall be catching up first and second’s years to an appropriate level and begin sharing ideas of team formation. Fourth years you shall be expected to take on a mixture of third, second and first years. I shall leave it up to you to pick who you want. I want you to form groups as soon as you arrive at the clubroom as I and Esmeralda have a meeting so we won’t be there until a little later. I will provide more details on site but here’s is a summary of what you need to do.

1: Form groups!
                                                2: Each fourth year must lead a group (one per group)
                                                3: Third and Fourth years, there will be an item set sent with this mail, equip it.
                                                4: Do some research on Agony’s End.

Hope to see you all there soon.

From your teachers and assistant teacher,
                                                Esmeralda and Emeryl

Lucas read it over while he changed and without much waste of time he headed out of his dorm room and into the cafeteria. He took a breakfast on the go which consisted of sausage and eggs on a muffin. Taking it all the way out of the cafeteria he headed to the club building, and then into the clubroom. It appeared he was the first to arrive as the room was devoid of life. Guessing they would all gather eventually he took his breakfast and begun to eat it and took advantage of the smart board. He loaded up his blog and began messing around with it. He had of course looked at the item set he just received. It was an item set that set HP down to 1 and also balanced attack power to match the area you were in. It was item designed to allow high level players to play with low level players but rarely did anyone ever use it.

He pulled up a detailed guide on Agony’s End, which he himself wrote and guessed would prove rather useful for the rest of his classmates. Looking at it, it was a relatively simply raid dungeon. It consisted of four parts and was designed for groups of three. Each group starts at an entrance and fight their way through a wave based hallway, at the end of each hall, you fight a mini boss. Defeating all three unlocked doors to enter the main boss battle. Despite it being simple, there was many rooms for mistake, especially given that one hit would kill them it meant that they had to be extra careful. He wondered which of the fourth years would lead them. Naturally he hoped to get into the same group as Antheia, but he guessed he would happily work with any of them. They all had a claim to fame on school and he would love to see what fighting with them would be like.

Finishing his breakfast, he noted they should be arriving soon but he guessed with time to spare he loaded a simple browser game on the smart board. It was simple one button game in which you direct a small bird through holes in a wall. He liked it because it tested both your reaction speed and your ability to judge distances. Both important skills to hone in a game like Log-In.

HEALTH██████████ tab tab MOOD ▶ Calm tab tab LOCATION ▶ Omega Clubroom tab tab COMPANY ▶ Alone

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

"Lucifer~ Wake up, you have an important message from one of your teachers." The young female voice seemed to almost echo in the quiet empty room. Lucifer rolled over and opened his eyes, an act which he instantly regretted. The light of the great floating fireball scorched his corneas, causing him to wince and cover his face with a pillow. "What time is it?" He asked to which the female replied "A little after 8 am." "Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" "I already told you, you have an important message from one of your teachers." "When did you say that? Never mind, what's it say?" "Just now..." she sighed before reading the message.

"From Emeryl and Esmeralda to Class Omega. Training Day. 'Good Morning! I hope you all had a good sleep and not too tired from last night’s festivities. Now I know you all want an easy going first week, especially those who have just joined but being in Class Omega means that rest is a bit of a luxury. As such the first Class Omega event shall be happening and attendance is compulsory. Our first event is a day of training; we shall be catching up first and second’s years to an appropriate level and begin sharing ideas of team formation. Fourth years you shall be expected to take on a mixture of third, second and first years. I shall leave it up to you to pick who you want. I want you to form groups as soon as you arrive at the clubroom as I and Esmeralda have a meeting so we won’t be there until a little later. I will provide more details on site but here’s is a summary of what you need to do.

3: Third and Fourth years, there will be an item set sent with this mail, equip it.

Hope to see you all there soon.'

Lucifer sat up with a yawn, his hair in a complete mess, almost entirely covering his face. "When I agreed to join the club... class... thing I didn't know they'd be waking me up in the middle of the night for.. "training." Is it too late to back out?" he asked as he stretched and yawned again. "Probably and besides, you need to socialize more. "Why would I want to do that? Other people are annoying. I can only stand you because I based you off of my favorite character traits." he told Yuki, his one of a kind custom NPC. She was a summer project of his and was somewhat of a secret from the other students on campus. If they knew about her they'd probably all ask him to make them their own. That would be inconvenient for a number of reasons.

Lucifer got out of bed and shuffled slowly over to his microwave where he inserted a cup of instant ramen. "The breakfast of champions." "You're going to die of a heart attack at the age of 20 and you aren't going to have any friends to come to your funeral." Yuki lectured sarcastically. "I'd rather die young eating things that taste good than live a long life of eating plants for the sake of being healthy. Anyway, you don't have a say so on the matter. You've never tasted vegetables so you wouldn't know how gross they are. The microwave dinged and Lucifer removed the steaming cup of noodles. "Yuki, Agony's End. Monsters. Abilities. Attack patterns. Ranges. Damage values. Experience values. Notable loot. Optimal gear suggestion."

Within seconds the screen of his laptop was flooded with data. Detailed information about every enemy in the dungeon was present and organized before him. Everything from spawn location to the estimated cooldowns for the monsters abilities to estimated loot drop chance and experience worth per level were listed. Lucifer sat down at his desk and slurped his noodles as his eyes scanned the data at an almost mechanical rate. "Nothing out of the ordinary. Seems to be a standard lower level dungeon. I could more than likely solo it in an hour or two without too many issues..." he sighed as he mentally weighed out the pros and cons of being in the group for about the thousandth time. In this particular dungeon it was almost all cons. Sure they'd clear it faster than he could on his own, but he'd have to share the exp and item drops with the rest of the group. On a dungeon of this level it was already rare that something valuable would drop. By being with other players his already slim chances were divided even further by the number of group members. He had to continually remind himself to keep the big picture in mind. This was just an exercise to get everyone on the same level and get them to learn to work together. They'd eventually get to more worthwhile things and be of use. Lucifer just hoped that eventually came sooner rather than later.

"Think of it this way, you can play more for fun than for perfection this time through. You'll probably have a healer or tank to soak up a lot of the damage so you can go full DPS without having to worry about not dying." Yuki said. She made a valid point. There had been an item set that Lucifer had been wanting to try out for a while now but it'd been too risky up to this point. It offered little in the way of defense but it synergized very well with his skills and play style. It would definitely be fun to use for once.

Lucifer finished his noodles and pulled on some clothes. He didn't care too much about his appearance but he did run a comb through his hair so that it laid the way he wanted it to. "Remember Yuki, you're still a secret for the time being. I'll probably let you meet Omega at some point, but I'm not entirely sure I'm staying with them yet. They need to prove that this whole thing is actually worth my time." "Mmk. I understand." Lucifer put on his Nav-Gear and was out the door.

It didn't take him too long to reach the club room. There was only one other person there. Seemed Lucifer was actually a little early for once. That was new. He gave a slight wave and a yawn before taking a seat once again in the desk closest the door. Closest to escape. He rolled his eyes slightly at the game the other male was playing. Lucifer hated that piece of crap game. It had no plot or skill involved. You literally just tapped a button to make a pixelated bird flap. It wasn't even a well drawn bird either. He couldn't understand how something of such low quality could have ever become popular. Lucifer put his head down on the desk and buried his face in his arms. The darkness was much more pleasant than having to watch that piece of idiocy. The fact that he had had to play it more than once just to prove that he wasn't 'only mad because he couldn't do it' irritated him to no end.

Dapper Dabbler

╔════════════════╗
j ε s к α º т α м σ я ι
╚════════════════╝

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Waking up, Jeska let out a soft groan as her alarm let out the loud wailing sound. She had been out late with Linden, Lucas, and Iris with the event that had happened the night before. Not only that, but she had had a lot of trouble with sleeping. She wasn't the bravest person and with the "horror" event, Jeska had been terrified of closing her eyes. She knew it wasn't real, but, just like when her brothers would make her watch horror movies, she was still always on edge about something jumping out and attacking her. Not only that, but she couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious and worried when she had seen that Garret was actually in a group to take part in the event instead of studying like he had told her he was intending to do. That knowledge alone made her stomach churn and tie itself in a knot. The red head hit the snooze button on her alarm, figuring she'd just skip breakfast for the morning and get some extra sleep. Of course the light peeking through the curtains did nothing to help the girl as she rolled on her other side and hid her head under the pillow. She didn't want to wake up and face the day. Within five minutes of hitting the snooze button, the alarm went off again, but this time it was the sound of her receiving a message from the nav-gear. Letting out another tired groan, Jeska rolled over picking up her nav-gear and reading the message, hoping it was an apology from Garret, but alas it was just a message from the two teachers from Class Omega. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, Jeska read over the message and blinked a couple times at the fact that they were already going to be doing a training and leveling exercise. She was more than happy that she'd be able to level up without the awkward time of trying to find someone to help her. It was no surprise that her character was rather squishy. Healers and priests like her were not the best for fighting and always needed a little bit of help.

Well, that settled it, she needed to get out of bed. While they were going to be split into groups, she would have no say in which group she was in, apparently as it would be the fourth years who would be deciding who they wanted in their group. Still, maybe she'd be lucky and the student council president would pick her and potentially have her and Garret on a team together. She could always hope, right? The red head stretched her arm over her shoulder as she stood up out of bed. She looked around the dorm, almost forgetting that she had a roommate as she moved sluggishly to the bathroom, taking a quick shower before she got dressed and ready for the day. She wasn't one of those types of girls to fuss over her hair or make-up so it took her very little time to get ready and head out of the dorm, certain that Linden had probably already done so. Maybe she headed down to the cafeteria. If nothing else, Jeska would see her roommate in the club room.

The red head just briefly stopped off at the cafeteria, grabbing an apple before heading towards the building with all the club rooms, reading through one of her class books while she walked. While she wasn't the most graceful, she could at least walk and read as it was something she did quite frequently as she always read over the chapter(s) that they were going to cover in the class before they covered them so she would know just what kind of questions she should ask. She wasn't all that concerned with looking up Agony's End as it seemed that Class Omega was in fact a club and her parents would be extraordinarily unhappy if she focused more on a club than her school work. Even though she was away from them, they insisted that she send them her report cards and keep in touch with them, which always made her more nervous when it came to Log-In as they did not support her putting in as much time as she did into a game when her grades were mediocre. She continued along, marking spots in her book that she had questions on before she made it into the club room, not expecting anyone else to be there as she shut the door behind her and just migrated to her seat, setting her bag and book down. It was at that moment she recognized Lucas and Lucifer, jumping a little as she hadn't expected them before she smiled and waved at them politely.
"Oh, good morning Lucas, Lucifer. Hope you all slept well." She chirped, trying to hide her own sleepiness as she took her seat. She then returned to reading her class book, not really wanting to log into the game quite yet. At least not until she finished reading this last chapter. Then she could log in and do as much research on Agony's End as time would allow.

User Image User Image User Image

Where am I? Omega Club room
Who am I with? Lucas and Lucifer
What am I doing? Reading
What am I thinking? Just need to finish this chapter
How am I feeling? Tired and a little hopeful
Out Of Character:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxDorian Faust
Thoughts:Mmmm...
Company:Jeska, Lucas, Lucifer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Wilt thou change this world... Or wilt thou change thyself?

"One ninety seven..."
"One ninety eight..."
"One ninety nine..."
"Two- ~~Beep!~~

"Hm..?" He looked at his green Nav-Gear which was already fastened comfortably onto his right wrist. "A message, this early?, what kind of maniac would-" He read the name of the sender and was not surprised in the least "I should have guessed.., a man can't even finish his fifth rep in peace at this place. I suppose I should just go ahead and give it a read" He thought while he sighed.
Quote:
"Good Morning"
"Blah blah blah blah..."
Quote:
"First day of training"
His interest was piqued and he began to pay attention,
Quote:
"We shall be catching up first and second’s years to an appropriate level and begin sharing ideas of team formation. Fourth years you shall be expected to take on a mixture of third, second and first years. I shall leave it up to you to pick who you want. I want you to form groups as soon as you arrive at the clubroom as I and Esmeralda have a meeting so we won’t be there until a little later. I will provide more details on site but here’s is a summary of what you need to do.

Hope to see you all there soon.

From your teachers and assistant teacher,
Esmeralda and Emeryl

"Of course they put the bullet-points at the end..at least we're finally going to get to destroy some things, I'm not to keen on the group idea though, but I can't say I didn't see it coming." He told himself getting up off the floor of his rather small bedroom. It was still early morning and Dorian was only halfway through his morning workout, unfortunately due to this message, things had to end a bit early, but if it meant some real action, the interruption was forgivable. "Alright, so first thing's first, let's get cleaned up and into some clean clothes" He told before stripping down to the nude. Clumsily entering the shower he quickly closed the curtain behind him hitting and knocking the shampoo off of the tub's ledge. "Mother Fu-!"

After a few minutes Dorian was ready to go, he grabbed some clean clothes and shuffled himself in them, next thing to do was to grab something to eat, He had already eaten a steak, egg and swiss sandwich before his workout but another couldn't hurt. Grabbing his things He made his way out the door and into the cafeteria, fortunately it wasn't very packed at this time and he was able to get his sandwich with ease, it was one of the perks of the early riser. "Alright so we are supposed to meet at the clubroom right? I wonder if there are people already there..eh I doubt it it's way too early." He told himself taking a huge bite from his sandwich. "God damn this is good" He told himself looking at the sandwich in hand. "They have to be putting some kinda drug in this.." He chuckled as he made his way on over to the large club building.

"Here we are, about damn time too" Walking into the building. Dorian continued to walk for only a brief moment until appearing before the clubroom doors. "Here we are, time to sit and enjoy my alone time" Taking a huge bite from his sandwich Dorian walked into the room only to be surprised by the number of people already inside, it almost made him choke on his sandwich..almost. "G-Good Morning" He said in his usual low strong tone as he looked around at everyone. "Nothing's going to go my way today is it?" He thought to himself as he awkwardly made his way over to an empty table. "Guess I have no choice but to sit and wait now..what a drag....well, at least I have a sandwich." He thought with a small smile. At least there was one thing he was enjoying so far.
                  User ImageUser Image

1 1 : 0 0 A M

Xander was awaken by a young woman trying to wrestle out of bed, blushing from ear to ear. While scratching his head, he looked over at the clock and realized that he would be behind schedule today. He was almost too lazy to move. This was the only problem when it came to attending school for Xander- motivation. Yes, he was slightly encouraged because Vindictus Academy offered gaming but when it came down to it... school was school. And just like any other school; there was people, and a lot of them too. Something that Xander didn't like to deal with unless he got something out it.

The young girl sat up while trying to cover her body with the bed sheets but when she could finally step out of bed, a hand went to grab her wrist, "Where do you think you are going? Be a good girl and don't ******** move."

"I- I... We'll.... I didn't.. I'm sorry..." the girl began to stutter with nervousness

"I've concluded that it's your fault that I didn't have a proper night's rest,' Xander's blunt words brought the girls eyes wide open. Xander squinted his one good eye open. He watched her squirm. His late night fun was drowning in embarrassment and he couldn't help but smile in amusement, "What do you have to say for yourself?" Xander kept on the tease. Provoking someone was his best talent.

"I can leave now!" She went to move out of bed once more.

The young womanizer shoved her back down onto the mattress with a lustful grin, "I said... not to [******** move," he started to make a trail of kisses down her neck. This was the only time you would find this monster having any kind of a sweet side to him.

"Xander..." her voice was full of hot air, as she let go of the bed sheets.

3 : 0 0 P M

Late as usual. Xander never tried to live up to any expectations. So naturally, when he read that all students must be checked-in before 11:30am... He considered other wise. He felt like pushing everybody's buttons today because, apparently, it was going to be a good day. He wasn't necessarily excited about going to school but it was his fourth year, and so this place almost felt like... home. He never made friends but just being able to play the game Log-In everyday brought he a form of joy that he was never able to obtain before. Games were everything to him and people here at Vindictus Academy understood that. It wasn't considered weird. So yes, it was home.

While riding in the back of his car. Xander started to go through his email. There was to be an Omega Class meeting at 2. Looking at his NavGear time.. it was already 3. We'll that isn't going to happen, he thought to himself. The show must go on without him. Now that Xander thought about it, he wondered what this whole Club Omega thing truly was. His pride was boosted exponentially, knowing that his skills were noticed by the school and the Young Defeater. Heck, even Emeryl would be apart of this Club so it had to be of some what importance. But Xander was smarter than that because like the observer he was- he had his own questions. One of them being- What were they planning and what were they hiding? After that incident from long long ago... Why would they ever let her form a group?

Xander grinned in excitement when the car finally stopped.

Finally here.

T h e x N e x t x M o r n i n g

Xander woke up in his own dorm room, alone and grumpy as ever. He wasn't necessarily used to sleeping alone. If anything the flamboyant player had a different girl in his bed almost every night. Xander is a man. Maybe, he would meet an oh-so curious girl around. The young lass that checked him in the other day seemed interested. SO interested that she made sure Xander was given a dorm room even though he missed the check-in deadline. Well- Well, she was a cutey, I must add. Even so, he knew that there were more dorm rooms than the school could count. Xander also knew that students could gain dorm-mates at any time. So hopefully, Xander would find his. And hopefully, it'd be a girl.

Waking up from his annoying alarm screaming from his NavGear- he only opened his good eye and pouted in annoyance. Xander lounged back in bed and read any new messages he received. Of course there was one from the Omega Club representatives. The interesting email made Xander quite enthusiastic for class today. This was going to be fun. Being teamed up with a bunch of newbies would irratate him but then again, it would challenege him. And oh boy, did Xander love challenges. The bigger the challenge, the better. He loved making his mind work and think to the extreme. It was a mind ******** that gave off a certain kind of high.

Throwing on some clothes, Xander decided to get some breakfast while on the way to the class club. He merely got a two pieces of toast and started taking a few bites. An odd fact about Xander was that he ate very slow. Very slow. He would approximately take a bite of his food every four minutes. And if he didn't finish it all in thirty minutes then Xander would merely throw it away. Why? No answer would suffice.

While in enjoying his toast, Xander had taken a step into the Club classroom right after he saw a guy sit down. This wasn't a hard place to find, heck, it was on of the biggest buildings on the school gounds. His one good eye looked at the students whom were already there... ew.... people. Too many people. Doing a 360', Xander was ready to skip the first day! He didn't want to talk to anyone. Besides, Xander didn't like to socialize. Suddenly, a thought came across while his back was towards them. If you dont bring up your grades this year, we're taking you away from Vindictus Academy! The huanting words of his mother came screaming out at him. With his C level, almost failing grades from last year, Xander knew that he would have to motivate himself somehow. With a VERY deep sigh, Xander turned back around and opened both his eyes clearly. In that very second, the slice of toast he was munching on fell from his mouth and onto the ground, followed by some crumbs. You're doing GREAT Xander...

He completely ignored the fact that his breakfast was now decorating the floor and decided to blend in with the others Hopefully, the next students wouldnt notice the half eaten food below. Xander looked at each student before he took his seat in the very back. To be exact, the very last seat in the back which was right next to the window. This was more than likely going to distract him in the mere future but at this moment- ******** it. Hey, at least there was a girl here which made Xander feel slightly more comfortable in weird, odd, pervy way.

Home sweet home, bitches.

User Image

Nav Gear : [x]

: 100%
                                                        : the "******** school" feeling
                                                        :¿ : Omega Classroom
                                                        : Lucas, Lucifer, Jeska, Dorian

OOC
                                                        sorry for any grammer probs.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
            User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab Iris could not manage to sleep soundly after the night of terror adventure they went through. She could still hear the ringing bell in the middle of the tower and the odd footsteps falling behind her during the tour. The noise of the people in the hallway was also not enough to cover the muffled sniffs and moans she kept hearing in her head. It was really a bad decision to come to that Get-to-Know-the-Academy-more-at-Night-event-thing. A night raid of the supernatural and her were never great well together. She had clung to Lucas all night and kept her eyes closed most of the time. It was so embarrassing to be in such a position but to hell was her ego. Those things were scary! And who knows what it can do to you. Its not like you can equip something or cast a spell to keep them from harming you. Once that event was over, she released her hold of Lucas' overly wrinkled cuff sleeve and stomped off, cursing the Mystery Club to go six feet under. She never understood the fun in that kind of things. Now, after a long night with basically all her lights on, Iris was tired. She managed to get a wink of sleep though for someone her age, three hours of on and off body switch would barely make her awake in an hour of class. She just decided to wash it off with a hot bath and go down for a good meal. She had yet to make a stop at a grocery store for something to eat. Her fridge basically contained a half-full water bottle, nothing else. The time was about a few minutes past six and the sun was rising on the west horizon from her window. After finishing drying her hair, Iris pulled her sweat suit and made her way down. She had her gymnastics class first thing this morning and having to carry a separate change of clothes was troublesome. She'd just go back after the class since she had no other class until after lunch.

tab The cafeteria was not so surprisingly open. The school and classes were basically 24/7. Either the people in there were just about finishing their day or, like her, just starting it early. She went up to the food counter and the ladies behind the table gently smiled at her and asked what she wanted to eat after greeting her. "Pancakes please..." it was the first thing that came out of her mouth. Actually, she don't know what she wanted but she left it at that. "With chocolate chips and bacon?" one of the ladies asked with a wink. Iris could only smile and nodded. They kind of reminded her of their grandmother's sister -- Aunt Mill. Anyway, a few minutes later, she got three layers of pipping hot chocolate chip pancakes with butter and maple syrup on the side. And another plate of still bubbling bacon strips. She thanked the ladies and scanned her NavGear at the check-out counter. Looking down at her meal, the girl was thinking how to finish it all. She took a deep breath and managed to finish two of the pancakes and some bacon. Though she left the butter and the syrup untouched. She was going to run later in her class if she rest there and wait for the food to settle in her stomach. So she requested the rest to be packed to-go and she headed off.

tab By the time seven arrived, Iris was up on the beam, perfecting her balance along with two older girls and a guy with too many bulging muscles to be sixteen. That was her entire class, including their professor, all five of them. Her gymnastics was a good two and a half hour class, twice a week. It was her first one and, so far, no one had underestimated her. She had been doing gymnastics since she could stand on her own and her brothers let he play with the bars at the playground. So this was not something new, but rather, exciting and relaxing. Iris had left her NavGear in the locker with her other things to keep her concentration. And after replacing it back on her wrist, it sounded multiple times as she scanned at the messages she received that past two hours. "Tch. Alvin, Erwin, Mother, Mother, Mother, Mother..." the girl read the list of the senders and thought that Camilla -- her mother -- should see her instead of sending her all these 'reminder' messages. If she's got time to make a mail, she should just walk and pay her daughter a visit. Scrolling it down more, she caught a glimpse of a message from an 'Esme'. "Ah, snap!" she muttered. Reading the mail up until the attendance part, Iris rose from the locker bench and pulled her knapsack on after throwing everything she have in and zipping it close. The face towel she used was still dangling from her neck as she ran to the 'Clubs' building. Being monitored closely, as her brothers wittingly informed her, by the Academy, Iris was conscious not to give them any reason to expel her. And surely not a mere attendance failure can mess with her records.

tab Arriving out of breath, she scanned the room and found only five people in the room; all students. No sign of Emeryl nor Esmeralda! It was a relief. She was about to walk to the aisle when she step on something... crispy. Looking down, it was a toast of sort, squished to the floor. Iris had to stare at it for a moment, thinking why something like that was in the room. For course someone might have brought it there. But to leave it on the floor was not good. Pulling her eyes off the food item and to the people in the place, she silently wanted to make a deduction of who could be the culprit but found herself too tired to do so. So she pulled a tissue from her bag and scooped it off the floor and threw it in the trash bin. Only then did she continued to one of the aisle seat and collapsed there. "'Morning, guys..." the girl closed her eyes after and leaned back to the comforts of the chair, totally forgetting how embarrassing she acted the night before. For now, she needs to snooze off even for a bit, like the other guy was doing,

HP ⋮ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 72%
MP ⋮ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 59%
Maps ⋮ Dorm room > Cafeteria > Gym Class > Omega room
Party ⋮ Alone > Morning People > Gym Class People > Omega People

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

Health: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (90%)
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location: Dorm Room > Soccer Field > Omega Classroom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mood: Cheerful
Company: Jeska, Lucas, Lucifer and two others.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Garret awoke lying on his bed, the light in his room still on from the night before. Agitated, the male lowered his arms from over his eyes and blinked as they tried to adjust. He turned his head to see that the light had indeed been left on. So his roommate hadn't shown up. That was too bad. Groggily Garret forced himself out of bed and onto his feet. The black-haired youth picked up his soccer clothes and went into the bathroom, emerging roughly fifteen minutes later all nice and squeaky clean. After a short cold breakfast he picked up his bag and left for his first class. It had taken him all of twenty minutes to wake up and get ready for the day. Far too slow, but then again he had been dragged out last night to do that horrid event. The man pulled up his navgear to check the time. It was 6:30 in the morning. Normal for him usually, but then again he usually wasn't up past midnight.

Garret went to the soccer field for the first part of his morning ritual. Forty five minutes for soccer, forty five more for Savate. He chuckled to himself as he pulled out his practice ball. Savate, his countries least known about martial art. Of course they were known for Fencing, but no one really looked at a Frenchman and thought that they were a good fighter. Usually it was something along the lines of the opposite. These thoughts occupied Garret's mind as he started juggling the soccer ball. So far it was looking to be a nice day. The sun was just starting to peak over the horizon, bathing everything a soft maroon color that soon gave way to the amber light that would be waking most people by creeping into their windows. Well, even those who were awake already would find it annoying unless they had their blinds drawn or their curtains closed.

The French youth pulled a towel from his bag and started wiping the sweat from his forehead. While he had been in the middle of his routine, a couple of his teammates from Soccer had stopped by. He'd had to skip out on his Savate, but thankfully he'd packed in much better practice than he'd expected. Modestly speaking, he was one of the best on the team. That didn't keep him from enjoying the occasional three on three though. Garret's breathing was heavy, but he smiled. It was a great little practice match to start out the day with.

"You were pretty sloppy today. Everything alright Garret?" The voice is what shocked him the most. He hadn't been expecting it and now that he'd heard it he was more conscious of the fact he was sweaty and probably smelled like it. Man, she had the best timing. "Hey Alexis." Garret said as he turned and saw his redheaded friend standing there. She was holding a small bag, which he knew probably held a lunch for him. "I just stayed up too late is all." He said, putting the towel he'd used to wipe his sweat off back into his bag. Alexis nodded and held the bag out to him.

"Well, I'd give you a hug but honestly I don't want your stink on me all day." She said in a teasing tone. Garret took it gratefully and laughed. He couldn't blame her for that, he didn't exactly smell like roses at the moment. Their conversation was interrupted by an alarm on Garret's navgear. Looking down he saw that he had a message from his Omega teachers. "Sorry to take the food and run, but it looks like there's somewhere I need to be. Talk to ya later?" He asked. The redhead smiled and waved him off. "Yeah yeah, go on oh Stand Alone Summoner." There was an emphasis on his given alias that let him know she was just pulling his chain. The summoner smiled again and nodded, turning and heading towards the dorm room. He didn't want to show up for training smelling like he did. That wouldn't be pleasant.

Garret arrived at the clubroom dressed in clean clothes. He noticed that Lucas, Iris, and Jeska were already there. Along with two people whose faces he didn't recognize. He decided not to ask questions about them and figured that they would be informed of who these new people were soon enough. Instead, he waved to Lucas. "So, those events last night huh?" He asked in a decidedly social moment. Just like the people on the soccer team, these people were also his teammates. When it came to them he didn't have any problem talking with them. Being in a good mood and actually feeling positive about the day, the French youth walked over to his betrothed and smiled. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Tired?" Garret asked as he sat down. She looked exhausted and he couldn't help but throwing some kind of teasing comment in there. He set his pack on the floor beside him and set the bag with his lunch for the day on his desk. Today would be a good day. He was sure of it.

Dapper Dabbler

╔════════════════╗
j ε s к α º т α м σ я ι
╚════════════════╝

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
Jeska continued reading the book for one of her classes, only looking up to see two new faces walk through the door. She wondered who they were as she hadn't seen them before, not even in this class, or club or really whatever it was. She tilted her head to the side curiously, offering up a friendly smile before she went back to reading, finishing up the last paragraph before she put the book back in her bag. As she straightened up, the red head noticed the youngest student entering in. She had been part of her team from the night before and she couldn't help but smile and wave at the young girl. "Morning Iris! How'd you sleep last night?" She asked as she watched the girl pick up something and throw it in the garbage. Had someone left something in the doorway? She wasn't aware of herself dropping something so it must have been one of the newer students. She then looked around, the room was awkwardly quiet so she figured she might as well try to break the silence. "So, um, has anyone looked up anything on Agony's End? I was just about to try looking a couple things up if no one else had. Have you guys put any thought into who's team you'd want to be on?" She said in just a friendly a tone as she had when she greeted everyone, of course this time she had also been addressing the two mystery students as well. She had pulled out her navgear and was ready to log into the game to see if she couldn't do a bit more reading on it before she heard a familiar voice that caused her good mood to turn sour.

Really? Garret had some nerve even bringing up the events of the night before. It both irritated and hurt Jeska.
"Oh yeah, I'm sure it was really crazy studying last night." She muttered under her breath a she didn't even look at Garret. Jeska always hated liars, no matter who they were, and the fact that it was Garret who lied to her just made it worse. It made her self-conscious paranoia work against her. Something she really didn't want to happen. She didn't really even want to look at him until he had actually come over to her and spoke to her directly. Now anyone who knew red heads knew that they had a temper of legendary proportions. Jeska was a bit toned down for a red head, at least when it came to Garret, but she still snapped a little. "Why does it matter to you? You obviously didn't care enough about me yesterday to tell me the truth, so why do you..." She started in on him until she noticed a lunch sitting on his desk. It wasn't something that would have been too unusual for students except that she knew for a fact that Garret couldn't or at least didn't cook. Someone had made him lunch which made the red head all the more suspicious. "Where'd you get that lunch? Who made it for you? You better not be hiding something from me, or someone on the side. Jeska's jealousy started to flare up, but instead of yelling, like so many girls would, her voice was held at a deathly whisper. She only yelled if she had to and right now she didn't really want to be causing that big of a scene, even though she probably was with how quiet the room was. She couldn't help it though. First he lied to her, something that she couldn't stand, and the he has someone make him breakfast. She assumed that it was a girl who had done so, which only meant that she liked him. She wouldn't allow it. She was the one Garret was engaged to, not this anonymous girl who was making lunch for him.

User Image User Image User Image

Where am I? Omega Club room
Who am I with? Lucas, Lucifer, Iris, Garret, and two new students
What am I doing? Arguing with Garret
What am I thinking? What is he hiding?
How am I feeling? Tired and a little angry
Out Of Character: A little blah I'm sorry.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

A common annoyance among many humans is the inability to fall asleep again once woken up. It's true for a large number of people, that if they don't immediately go back to sleep, no matter how long they lay still or toss and turn, they'll never fall back to sleep so there's little point in trying. This is not the case for Lucifer. Lucifer has the unique gift of being able to be awake for many minutes, complete complex tasks, and act with complete awareness, only to fall back to sleep moments later. He is the type of person that can make himself breakfast, take a shower, and then go right back to sleep as if nothing had happened. This gift is both a blessing and a curse.

The young male lifted his head up and slowly looked around at the mention of 'Agony's End.' He had been waiting for the others to show up and for the meeting to start. When he had arrived, only Lucas had been here with him. Now there were half a dozen others. He realized that he had dozed off but, considering the question that had woken him up, he deduced that he probably didn't miss anything too important.

Another talent of Lucifer's was the ability to pay attention to things while sleeping. It utterly pissed the teachers at his old school off when they'd see him sleeping, ask him to answer a question for the class to teach him a lesson, and he'd effortlessly quote back the answer, only to fall right back to sleep again. This talent wasn't as useful at this school due to it's flexible time scheduling. Lucifer was a night owl by nature so he shaped his schedule to consist of entirely afternoon and night classes. Class Omega on the other hand posed a bit of an issue. The current meeting was taking place at the equivalent of his 4 am. Early was an understatement.

"I've done a bit of research... probably nothing useful to the rest of you though. I guess I could give you a basic map" he paused to yawn "If you want it, but Lucas probably has more useful information. He runs a walk through blog or something if I remember correctly... he probably has something." his voice trailed off into another yawn.

"As far as teams go, I could solo the dungeon with little issue so I was just going to let myself be placed in a group and play with the hand I get dealt. Worst case scenario, I more or less solo the dungeon. Best case scenario, we synergize well and its child's play. Either way, I don't really care who I group up with. I'm sure you're all capable in your own ways." he put his head back down into folded arms, muffling the last few words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff