Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse

It is~~ > w< I go there mostly to post pictures haha! XDa

Yeah. Makes sense though, I'd rather have them do s**t like that and stay open, rather than overreach and end up having to shut down the site. X___X;;;

9 u9! I like to get along with everyone~ Unless they're a dumb nub, and then I like to laugh at them, or cuss at them if they're pissing me off. o vo!
pictures? solia is like instagram? or you make avi art?
yeah true nothing can be entirely free and fair for all sides *shrug*
both friendly and like to cuss, interesting lol
Art pictures. xD Sometimes I do avi art, but most of the time, I'm drawing my OCs. xDa -points to DA in sig-

Aye! UnU Stupid life... having unwritten rules and s**t.

XD! Oh yes, very much so. P: I can have the mouth of an angry, drunken sailor when I want to. emotion_awesome

Elidras's Significant Otter

Married Wolf

Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse

It is~~ > w< I go there mostly to post pictures haha! XDa

Yeah. Makes sense though, I'd rather have them do s**t like that and stay open, rather than overreach and end up having to shut down the site. X___X;;;

9 u9! I like to get along with everyone~ Unless they're a dumb nub, and then I like to laugh at them, or cuss at them if they're pissing me off. o vo!
pictures? solia is like instagram? or you make avi art?
yeah true nothing can be entirely free and fair for all sides *shrug*
both friendly and like to cuss, interesting lol
Art pictures. xD Sometimes I do avi art, but most of the time, I'm drawing my OCs. xDa -points to DA in sig-

Aye! UnU Stupid life... having unwritten rules and s**t.

XD! Oh yes, very much so. P: I can have the mouth of an angry, drunken sailor when I want to. emotion_awesome

checked out your DA. u have some awesome artwork there^^
lol i can see that drunken sailor with your adorable python xD

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cubo Jekyll
Thanks! heart heart > w<!

Hueeee emotion_awesome

Married Wolf

Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll

Hueeee emotion_awesome

u r welcome^^ kinda guess, are you an illustrator?

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll

Hueeee emotion_awesome
Uh... not professionally. ; w;! I kinda hope I can maybe do something with my drawing that I could make money off of, but I also really suck at things like commissions [I end up demotivated and procrastinate horribly on them. kgbadkfas], so I'd have to get some self-discipline and figure out how to get paid to draw my own babs. XDa

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Cubo Jekyll
lol there will be thousands new shits in cb
though i have this boy i wish to marry, gonna watsap him soon to came back to gaia lmao we are 2008 era users lol

I feel silly asking but you lost me here on this. What does "gonna watsap him soon to came back to gaia" mean?

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
Mayviline
Platonic Purple Panda
I don't mind this system, it can be fun to some players. They need to add a baby system though for lulz, get pregnant in 9 months and gaia plops you a virtual baby that cries. The baby will cost you at least 1 billion in gold cause you need to buy expensive virtual pixelated baby formula and baby clothes, let's not forget you need to bathe it in expensive water too.

That will make Gaia too greedy and it will debunk the whole marriage...
How much gold do you even need for divorce
How much gold to make a contract
Then what happens to the virtual baby when divorcing other Avis?
A bit creepy when that happens
Even sadder that most adult gaians that like this idea...news flash... Hate babies xD
On top of that, if you decide to re-marry again... Your price to marry goes up
(Like changing your username way too often increases the gold price to do so)

Also... They still got to keep it pg13 .... Imagine a 16 avi holder marrying a 40 year old lmao xD.... Its still gonna look wrong... Then plus a baby.... Just holy s**t lmao xD

Let's not forgot the majority of gaians are desperate puberty reaching s**t head pimple popping drama drags lol

I'm an adult that is using the system, and I don't hate babies. I just don't have any myself. wink

Married Wolf

cutester
Cubo Jekyll
lol there will be thousands new shits in cb
though i have this boy i wish to marry, gonna watsap him soon to came back to gaia lmao we are 2008 era users lol

I feel silly asking but you lost me here on this. What does "gonna watsap him soon to came back to gaia" mean?

hi there!^^ i'm impressed you even pay attention to that xD i want to marry my friend but he is inactive now. the only way to contact him is from outside gaia, like via whatsapp or fb, so was planning to do so. but currently second guess my plan : ( well that's what i mean^^

Married Wolf

Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll

Hueeee emotion_awesome
Uh... not professionally. ; w;! I kinda hope I can maybe do something with my drawing that I could make money off of, but I also really suck at things like commissions [I end up demotivated and procrastinate horribly on them. kgbadkfas], so I'd have to get some self-discipline and figure out how to get paid to draw my own babs. XDa
lol i know that's quite hard rite! xD unless you join some kind of local free lance studio/community or better, join an illustrator studio. i know that's not easy : ( but not impossible for artist like you x3

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll

Hueeee emotion_awesome
lol i know that's quite hard rite! xD unless you join some kind of local free lance studio/community or better, join an illustrator studio. i know that's not easy : ( but not impossible for artist like you x3
> w< Maybe. 8'Da We'll have to see. *v*!
I still feel like I have a lot to work on, like poses and foreshortening and s**t .fdjhfkasuihtlf

Married Wolf

Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll

Hueeee emotion_awesome
I still feel like I have a lot to work on, like poses and foreshortening and s**t .fdjhfkasuihtlf
lol i know no artist can be satisfied of learning enough. there are always some things you want to change or learn continuously xD i think that's lively :3

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
Saffrons_Curse
Cubo Jekyll
lol i know no artist can be satisfied of learning enough. there are always some things you want to change or learn continuously xD i think that's lively :3
xD! Well.. practice makes better, never perfect. ; w;! It's like... if you tie a carrot to a string/stick and put it in front of a idk donkey or horse or whatever, to get it to move and it moves... but it never gets that damn carrot! XD

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Marry me?
emotion_awesome

StarNovas's Bae

Generous Shapeshifter

22,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
W00FlE
Marry me?