Destitute Wench

shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
what is this

I see you now know. lol Congratulations!! I see you got married. wink

yeahhh but its super glitchy though. i've gotten an achievement for being divorced but not for being married, and as you can clearly see i'm married rofl

That's my Gaia. 3nodding A glitch here; a glitch there. lol Yesterday, I wanted to buy 25 pack of the Gates of Olympus. You know what it did to me? I clicked on Gates of Olympus. It asked if I wanted to buy it. I clicked BUY. I was asked to CONFIRM. I did. But when the option to continue to shop or close, it showed an animal with a purple ponytail. I thought that was odd. I went to my inventory. No Gates of Olympus. Guess what I did have, though? Yep, an animal purple ponytail. emotion_jawdrop

what the heck XD where did you buy it from? the cash shop?

Loyal's Bazaar!!! The Gates of Olympus opened!!! So, I decided to buy a 25 pack to see what would be available. Instead, I got an animal purple ponytail!!! mad

Shoujo Warrior

Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
what is this

I see you now know. lol Congratulations!! I see you got married. wink

yeahhh but its super glitchy though. i've gotten an achievement for being divorced but not for being married, and as you can clearly see i'm married rofl

That's my Gaia. 3nodding A glitch here; a glitch there. lol Yesterday, I wanted to buy 25 pack of the Gates of Olympus. You know what it did to me? I clicked on Gates of Olympus. It asked if I wanted to buy it. I clicked BUY. I was asked to CONFIRM. I did. But when the option to continue to shop or close, it showed an animal with a purple ponytail. I thought that was odd. I went to my inventory. No Gates of Olympus. Guess what I did have, though? Yep, an animal purple ponytail. emotion_jawdrop

Loyal's Bazaar!!! The Gates of Olympus opened!!! So, I decided to buy a 25 pack to see what would be available. Instead, I got an animal purple ponytail!!! mad

blaaaagh you should report it or something, cuz i'm sure you spent a lot of gold on it D:

Destitute Wench

shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior

blaaaagh you should report it or something, cuz i'm sure you spent a lot of gold on it D:

Oh, yeah!!! I filed a ticket. You can bet on that!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding

Shoujo Warrior

Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior

That's terrible emo I hope it works out. They haven't fixed any of the problems I've been having lol

Destitute Wench

shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior

That's terrible emo I hope it works out. They haven't fixed any of the problems I've been having lol

We'll see what happens. There has got to be something screwy going on with that Gates of Olympus. I've read that donors received Gates of Olympus and they were unsealed but so many people opened them at the same time that the system crashed. So, the Gates have been unsealed. I guess I should have avoided them. stare

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Jello Biafra is Mine
Yeah. Don't know who to marry yet.

should hurry up and pick cuz soon all the good ones will be taken

Shoujo Warrior

Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior
Lady Brinard
shojowarrior

We'll see what happens. There has got to be something screwy going on with that Gates of Olympus. I've read that donors received Gates of Olympus and they were unsealed but so many people opened them at the same time that the system crashed. So, the Gates have been unsealed. I guess I should have avoided them. stare

lol yeah ive been trying to get achievements but nothings there yet, then i remembered that they're fixing things and i was like DARN IT i should have waited XD

Daredevil

Oneitis
Jello Biafra is Mine
Yeah. Don't know who to marry yet.

should hurry up and pick cuz soon all the good ones will be taken

Just did yesterday. Although this should apply to everyone/anyone who hasn't picked anyone to propose to yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff