Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offensive Friend

Okay. Gaia decided to eat the messages so I'm just going to write it out here. I'm also at. Work atm.

Deldreni

Depending on how much time Vrona spends with Kana will decide on how well she knows her. Naturally she would realize that Kana is alone in what she does and she would be aware of her repairing various functions of the city like water and waste treatment. Since she's already worked on that. She's currently working on power and communications now. She's a jack of all trades. But anyways, she would be open about the fact that she was trained as a child soldier and that she's killed plenty of times before and she's willing to do it again. No hesitation in that department. So like I said, it depends on how often Vrona is around her. Kana wont bear her any ill will and she would go out of her way to help.

Dangerosa

As for you dangerosa. Z-man would have received a single statement regarding her actions within their territory. If she encounters any amount of hostility she is well within her rights to act accordingly for self preservation. Any act of threat will be responded to accordingly. Those would be the terms of operation in their territory. It's a friendly let me do my work and we are good.

Edit:
A question. Would her not being infected. Hold any weight with either of them?

Offensive Friend

esude

You could make plot, orrr be lazy. Difficult choices, no?

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Erotic Gokiburi

always difficult choices my friend

replying to earlier
Kana and Anna are gonna ******** s**t up o/
Anna got your back Kana

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Erotic Gokiburi
      Gotcha! As long as self-defence doesn’t result in someone being killed…

The fact that Kana isn’t infected only means that Zeph will only see her as a
      means to an end. As long as she does things to improve the quality of life
      for the Royals and fix their broken tech, he doesn’t care. He just won’t take
      kindly to her killing someone who’s infected if all they did was push her
      (like fighting is fine, if she feels like the person is going to kill her then by
      all means, kill. He probably would try to make sure no one touched her
      while she was in their territory repairing things. But you can't stop everyone).

But, if she shoots someone because they pushed her and then claims self-
      defence he'll have a problem with that.

Offensive Friend

Dangerosa

Alright. Good.

Honestly I feel that Kana would simply react to hostility. Like blatant violence against her. She meets opponents with equal force. She wont shoot someone for pushing, but for stealing from ger if she catches them in the act? Yes. Point a gun at her, she'll draw and shoot. Z-man would get that from just meeting her.
Hey, just wanted to drop in and say I'm almost done with Jax's profile.
Should have it finished and turned in by tomorrow.
Also, sorry I haven't responded to quotes or anything yet.
I've been kinda swamped with school stuff the past few days. Exams coming up n'shiz.
But, uh, I'm pretty sure I'm on board with everything that's been discussed so far, if that's any help.
And I will definitely go into more detail when I have time. sweatdrop
Anyway, feel free to PM me with any concerns or ideas you guys might have in the meantime
I'll respond asap.

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                    Deldreni

oooo i like that
                    she would def have an irritation for vrona if she even sorta looked at her family wrong haha
                    and cass would probably get on vrona's nerves because while she's around the alliance or in the actual building, cassie would never leave her side
                    not even for a moment, because she wouldn't want vrona to do anything shady
                    and i can sort of see that grinding on vrona's nerves a wee bit, having someone stalk around you when you're trying to do business?

i say they have talked, though as limited as chi can make it
                    i don't think he'd be outright rude either, since he wants to keep appearances up
                    so he'd make sort of underhand remarks about her or about infected in general?
                    but he'd be nothing but polite otherwise
                    all while planning different ways to murder her of course

yeah i don't see them knowing each other
                    chie might have made a snide comment while vrona was around, but nothing more then that

Dangerosa

ohohoho ~
                    no i am actually southern
                    i just lack an accent of any kind. you wouldn't know i'm southern until i say 'y'all' or drop the g while talking
                    but i can do a mean southern belle impression

Zeph would like to remind her that since Alliance members have been around infected people for so
                    long, they make ideal first candidates! He would also like to know of any other ways to store viruses
                    if one exists. Besides, this way, no one goes sneaking around trying to see if he has anything good
                    to eat in his fridge. Who knows what catastrophe they might unwittingly unleash!

cassie will remain quiet on the subject, though would like to direct his attention to the fact that forcing a possibly deadly disease into an unwilling human being is hardly good manners
                    she also recommends a more pleasurable past time then filling tupperware containers with viruses. she's heard that needlepoint is very soothing, or perhaps making a friend?

though, would he get a disease? and if he did would it be a problem to him?
                    i mean, i doubt he wants to be a breeding ground for stds, but would they cause any negative effects?
                    doesn't matter he should still wrap it

dayum zeph
                    someone is one for business

// pulls out of hole

Bashful Regular

titsandwich

that's exactly what i imagined would happen xD
even wrote it down in the relationship space just to remember lol
so in general, some heavy mistrust between them; because vrona won't really tolerate someone sneaking about the shadows, ready to do some backstabbin'
good stuff, i'm excited when they meet in the field haha

let him make them, she'll be expecting as much
in fact she'll be expecting a lot of it, given his reputation of a psychopath
and then, nice surprise - they will be able to talk in a civilized manner~
also i was thinking, as far as appearances go, vrona's the most human in the RF
this is because her ability relies on the "reactionary" aspect; meaning, she can only replicate the power that is used on her first
so if he were to ever observe that's she got nothing except the brain and the bullet (which is highly unlikely if she's about to go into his territory, but accidents happen), this might make for a source of confusion? since the RF is supposedly made up only of infected
unless he condemns all non-infected even related in some way to the infected, in which case, meh.

Dangerosa

and that's what i like to hear emotion_awesome
good zeph /pets

Erotic Gokiburi

gotcha.
vrona's going to be gathering all that intel, thank you very much.
//relation. status updated

edit; not really, no.
vrona doesn't really differentiate between non-infected and infected: everyone's equally shitty.
but as it comes, she does feel superior to the non-infected due to her enhanced capabilities

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                      Deldreni

man
                      vrona's profile puts all three of mine to shame // bows down
                      but besides the sneaky sneaking, cassie absolutely would butt into conversations between vrona and taka
                      mostly because cass considers herself less of a second in command and more of an equal to taka?
                      so yeah, anything worth saying to him should be said to her. she'd figure she's just saving time not having to hear it repeate
                      also she might want to piss vrona off just a tad

chi doesn't actually have a reputation as a killer - he keeps his cray cray well under wraps, uses a mask and all the like
                      but he probably would have a reputation for being very strict and rather harsh to outsiders, so that could be something she would be expecting?
                      oooo
                      i think chi would be slightly curious. he'd know better then to think she doesn't have a power of some kind, since she is a royal and zeph isn't letting any old girlie walk into his club
                      but he would want to find out just what makes her tick
                      he does condemn any non infected that even tries to get along with infected, unless they have a sweet face
                      he's kinda a sucker for innocent faces e v e

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Heartfelt Hedonism
      Good luck with your exams!

titsandwich
      o.o My random voice-to-avatar sense was right for once! Amazing.

Zeph will like to point out that there are probably some people out there who are
      envious of the powers Infected peoples have, and probably wouldn’t mind trying
      to get their own. He would also like to inform her that Virology/microbiology is a
      valid field of study and has brought many benefits to humankind.

though, would he get a disease? and if he did would it be a problem to him?
      i mean, i doubt he wants to be a breeding ground for stds, but would they cause any negative effects?

Short answer: Yes he can get a disease, yes it could be a problem if he’s unfamiliar with
      how it works. since he’s not 100% sure how to denature some STDs and
      retroviruses (i.e. cancer) he would not like to come in contact with them.
      But he might be a willing carrier if only to get people to back off or risk
      getting some 'incurable' disease.

Long answer:Since his power is over Pathogens, I think Zeph would have to have some
      understanding of how the disease works before he’s able to attempt to cure
      or modify it. He’s probably just as vulnerable as anyone else to a fast acting,
      incredibly deadly disease, so unless he miraculously manages to slow it down
      enough for him to have some time to study, decode, and engineer a cure he’s
      in the same boat as everyone else.
      And I think he’d want to be a carrier for some diseases. Especially in a fight.
      Like if he knows he has the code for idk… H1N1 floating around, he’d want
      to be able to use it to quickly infect someone and accelerate the disease.
      Or, if he knows he’s going to die, be able to take the other guy down with
      him by making sure it’s in the bloodiest way possible so whatever he’s
      carrying spreads to his eventual killer and everyone else. If he could find a
      way to denature an STD and quickly revert it to it’s original form at whim he
      would.

Indulgent Hunter

long overdue. x.x sorry. been watching a friend stream today and she
          just finished. lol.

titsandwich

//highfives
          six inches would be nice. i think we only got three or four and that was
          just last week. week before we only got maybe one inch. i just hope all
          this cold weather dries up and it gets warm. :x i want to go outside and
          not freeze my limbs off.

Dangerosa

more than likely in the city. it probs would have doubled as a pharmacy
          for people to fulfill their prescriptions while having a back part (and
          a few upper levels, maybe a lower level for the more 'public shouldn't
          see this' stuff) for lab tests. oh? what be your idea? ovo

Bashful Regular

titsandwich

and here i feel i went overboard... but thank you /bows as well
i'm creating another character now - a male in the alliance
hopefully, the roleplay opens before i go all out crazy in his profile too XD

this is ideal; and vrona's purposefully going to exclude her.
taka will have the most fun observing this lol

yup, i agree /status updated
well not any old girlie, she has her merit that's not based on the virus
but yeah, pretty true
as so would she about him, it's in her job description
this'll be interesting, hmyes
well, she doesn't with her slightly boyish looks
unless that's what he likes, in which case i'll back off and leave that there /lulz

edit;;
ochitsuki

ochitsuki! welcome back
bringing out my reply for your convenience because i believe it got lost ;o;

my profile's up if you want to check it out.

about vrona, in short
she's the pragmatic advisor
tough, tight-lipped, won't necessarily talk "friendly" with you
she'll keep interactions to a necessary minimum
which i assume will be mostly about jobs, since she's syndra's superior
so yeah, from what i read from your profile, they'll probably get along
as in tolerate each other xD
also, since syndra was recruited by eva -- vrona's natural assumption
would be to suspect her of being under eva's influence
of course, unless proved otherwise

we can build on this, if you want
any other plotsues we could think of to make things interesting?

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

FINALLY GETTING AROUND TO REPLYING TO PEOPLE!! YAY!

Shy Wargle

Well, Keris is pretty new with the Alliance, so he's pretty much has just appeared on the radar
for the other groups I guess. He's spent a lot of his other time just kind of travelling around, staying
out of trouble.

Their could've been something that happened in the past for plot wise, but I've got no idea what XD
we could also plot somethings that we might like to see happen with the two of them in the future?

hikari xx NAMI

Haha, yeah having at least one healer in the group is a really good idea xD
Sadly, my brain is probably just a mushy on ideas right now for plots.
Keris is new with the Alliance though. Planning on having him there for about a couple months
only. He's a pretty sweet kid, and doesn't hesitate to help someone. He can be a little short
tempered though, especially when he's fighting for something he really believes in.

mrotsy

We do need to plot <3
We actually have people together in bother Saints and Alliance.
I haven't read through Jae's stuff yet, but I certainly know Ennis well enough.
I don't think we've ever had a chance to have Izzy interact with Ennis before. This could turn out
to be really nice and fun!!

I THINK THIS WAS EVERYONE?? DID I MISS SOMEONE
I FEEL LIKE I MISSED SOMEONE.
Just kind of toss quotes at me if I missed someone. XD

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            Dangerosa

yeay! // high fives

cassie extends her good will to those people, and advises that zeph pick those people out instead. though he might try and be careful who he chooses, since there are far too many crazies running around as is. she agrees with him that microbiology as a whole has contributed a great deal, but has he seen what one can do with a pair of knitting needles?

ohgoodnessididn'tmeanforyoutowriteallthatout
            but i'm so glad you did. i adore zeph's power and i find it really interesting
            thank you for explaining it out so well for me v u v
            zeph also seems like the last person i'd ever want to fight ever

ochitsuki

//highfives back
            it was so nice. it looked like a christmas card out here
            i'm actually happy about summer. i'm never happy about summer
            but i'm damn tired of all this shitty snowy weather e v e

Deldreni

no no i thought it was wonderful ~
            ohoho, cassie welcomes him with open arms and loves him already
            just hope it opens before you make a third like i did
            just gonna make all the characters

man i bet they're an awesome sight
            two very clearly pissed ladies trying to out - 'i'm ignoring you and i want you to know i'm ignoring you' each other
            all while trying to talk end of the world politics

true that, and chi should remember that
            though i do think he would slightly underestimate her
            eheehee, nooo i don't think chi will be popping a boner in front of her
            which is probably a good thing honestly < <
            he'll admire her appearance because she is hella beautiful, but she looks too much like a lady who can take care of herself
            he looks for a purity and a helplessness, because idk he's a ******** weirdo

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            Immris

DOUBLE POSTIN AND I DON'T CAAAAAARE

but hello yes hi c:
            i actually have all three of my characters in groups with yours!

cassie is the second in command mama bear of the alliance
            i feel like since keris is so new, she'll still be warming up to him, since she's not one to trust
            but she'll like him and nag at him with a completely b***h face and generally worry about his well being

for izzy, i play both the saints leader, chi, who is cray, and i also play chie, who plays doctor
            chi, to his followers, comes off as that good leader kinda guy, very warm and father
            tries to hear them out but is stern
            when it comes to infected, he is ruthles

chie is an absolute ball of happy go lucky energy bouncing off of everything
            she doesn't care about your shitty mood she does what she wants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces