Welcome to Gaia! ::

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Shy Wargle

Ha! not anymore! Now it changes when my avi changes directions /strikes a pose

Who knows~ Kyr might think that she's cute and not want to turn her into a doll. Or he'd
      get upset that she doesn't seem to like him and want to turn her into a doll. But if she's the
      compete opposite of Eva then.... she might fall into that cute, but ever so perfect to torture,
      maim, and/or kill zone. In which case I'm so sorry x.x

What would she think of him always going out with the intent to kill someone or capture them
      to try to turn them into a living doll?

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Mrotsy
Erotic Gokuburi
hikari xx NAMI
Deldreni

Mass post to let you all know your profiles were accepted and have been put on the front page but im a lazy poop who only felt like telling 1 message

Bashful Regular

woop woop ƪ(‘-‘ ƪ) (ʃ ‘-‘)ʃ ƪ(‘-‘ ƪ) (ʃ ‘-‘)ʃ

time i reply to quotes lol
/gets to it

Offensive Friend

esude

Alrighty then, Esude.
I'm glad she's accepted and up to snuff hopefully.
Da Succubus and The Hand of God will ******** shet up hopefully yes?

Clover is's Oppa

Tipsy Kitten

esude

YESSSSSSSS. now to do those relationships and see who i didn't plot with yet / need to continue plotting with...

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              Dangerosa

you know them southern girls, polite as anything and sweeter then honeysuckle
              cassie sweetly asks that he find another guinea pig for his testing and stay away from the alliance members
              she's also mildly horrified that he keeps his diseases in the fridge

really < < hope he keeps a stead supply of condoms. nothing worse then stds after the world has ended
              no, making eva upset isn't a good idea

Bashful Regular

I hope I didn't leave out anyone ;4;
ochitsuki

well, my profile's up if you want to check it out.

about vrona, in short
she's the pragmatic advisor
tough, tight-lipped, won't necessarily talk "friendly" with you
she'll keep interactions to a necessary minimum
which i assume will be mostly about jobs, since she's syndra's superior
so yeah, from what i read from your profile, they'll probably get along
as in tolerate each other xD
also, since syndra was recruited by eva -- vrona's natural assumption
would be to suspect her of being under eva's influence
of course, unless proved otherwise

we can build on this, if you want
any other plotsues we could think of to make things interesting?

titsandwich

well, let's see

vrona probably interacted with cassie in the situations in which she had to act as contact between zeph and taka
i imagine that they started on the wrong foot, both being rather unsympathetic on first encounter, am i right?
could go on from there to simple disliking each other
especially if cassie might take it personally that vrona's looking at her family all funny lol
but i guess this goes both ways, except that vrona don't care man

chi, i don't really know
do we assume they already met? and if so, talked?
i would imagine that he prefers to limit interactions with the infected
and vrona's job description basically insists on her pursuing contact with him for strategic reasons
thoughts?

as to chie and all the other saints, vrona probably doesn't know them
as i said before, i don't think they're that approachable and vrona's not necessarily favor sticking her nose into an anthole

erotic gokiburi

you. i see you.
we haven't plotsued yet ಥ_ಥ

also hello, i'm del :u
i'm playing vrona, the ace
any chance kana and she met?
she's lived as a rogue for some time as well

Offensive Friend

Deldreni

It's more than likely because Kana has a habit of going all over the city since she doesn't actively recognize anyone's authority. She doesn't really care about that factional crap and is fixated on repairing various functions that have fallen prey to neglect and ignorant use.

So its very possible that they've met, and if it was pleasant circumstances, Kana would most likely offer food to her and maybe keep an eye out for her in the future. The crass soldier loves company. She also likes guns. A lot. Even after she joined up as the ace, Kana could have met her so its entirely up to you when they met ^^ within the three years she's been in the city at least.

Bashful Regular

Erotic Gokiburi

well, they certainly have guns as a bonding element xp
on the other hand, vrona's been with the RF for four years now
but she often makes rounds in the city because she can't stand being in one place
so yeah, i'm sure they could have met that way
as to the circumstances, while she might be cold, she's cautious as well
she wouldn't just pick a fight with an armed gal -- especially if she's as armed as herself
no point in dying a petty death
and besides, vrona would certainly appreciate the role kana's taken upon herself
she would certainly see the potential of keeping a good contact with her
and in return, she'd gain some kind of immunity from the RF
hell, they could even be friends. she'd be like the second person in this roleplay lol

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

titsandwich
      .... For some reason I imagined you saying that with a southern drawl.
      Not that I have anyway of knowing what you sound like.

Or do I? ninja

Zeph would like to remind her that since Alliance members have been around infected people for so
      long, they make ideal first candidates! He would also like to know of any other ways to store viruses
      if one exists. Besides, this way, no one goes sneaking around trying to see if he has anything good
      to eat in his fridge. Who knows what catastrophe they might unwittingly unleash!

And yes. He does keep a supply of condoms around. Can't ever be too careful and he likes his
      business partners healthy! A healthy customer is a happy customer.

Also, for anyone keeping track (in no particular order):
      tab - Anna
      tab - Vrona
      tab - Eva (attempts)
      tab - Mer (god damnit he wants some)
      tab - Cass (jokingly)

/digs a hole to die

Offensive Friend

Deldreni

Hm.

It's pretty easy to find Kana honestly considering she lives in a heavy tank/troop transport that she's repurposed for other use as a mobile house for the time being. The thing is big. As for contact, Kana would honestly give her a radio if she ever got in trouble and needed help or she needed a favor. Kana is extremely nice to people who don't shoot at her really. Kana would like immunity because it makes it easier for her to get to where she needs to be without having to leave her house behind. Some jobs need heavy equipment. Like a cannon to help blow s**t out of the way. She's an odd ball to say the least. A constant swearing, perverted, crass but protective oddball.

She could help RF with tech and weaponry to a degree. As she would for everyone else who is on good terms with her.

Bashful Regular

Erotic Gokiburi

if Dangerosa approves, then I'm sure immunity can be granted.
help, as well, when needed.
mutual favors work best, i agree.
and since we don't really have a tech guy then her contirbution will be certainly meaningful.
also, vrona will respect her preference of nonalignment but she will think it a shame -- she'd be useful on the team

also, how well do we assume they're acquainted with each other?
would vrona know why she's doing what she does?

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

I should hop back in and plot
but effort

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Deldreni
Erotic Gokiburi
pfft Vrona has Zeph's ear and has proven herself reliable. If she believes Kana can be trusted, Zeph will give her a chance.
Ask and ye shall receive Vrona !

But if some s**t happens and it can be traced back to Kana it's on both their heads.

Clover is's Oppa

Tipsy Kitten

// sighs
i should probs plot too
but lazy

annnnd seems like zeph's getting around lol // wiggles eyebrows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers