Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khaleesi

12 years... I teach kids that old .-. !!!!

Perfectionist

Happy Birthday Gaia!
Is it time for cake yet? yum_cupcake

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Happy Birthday Gaia! emotion_bigheart

Wow, has it been 12 years already? I've only been a part of the art team for a short while, but I've been a Gaian since 2004! I remember signing up when I was 16 after stumbling upon it by accident! After experiencing my first event (Halloween 2k4) I have been addicted to Gaia ever since! Gaia is far different from any other website I have ever participated in. I have met some amazing friends along the way, and I absolutely love the thriving community we have! I am so proud to say I am a member of Gaia Online.

Here's to another 12 years! Cheers!

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Gaia is almost old enough to participate in Gaia, congrats.

1 more year, 1 more year.

Happy 12th Anniversary.

Diamond Rabbit

yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza

gaia here is 12 slices of glorious pizza 4 u heart happy 12th!!

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wow, 12 years! And this will be my 10th year on Gaia. Crazy to think of how much time I've spent here!

IRL Cat

25,115 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
In July it'll be 12 years since I signed up for the site, which really is a long time! I can't decide whether to be proud or concerned that it won't be long until I've literally been a member of Gaia for half my life.

Happy 12th Anniversary! Hope there will be many more (and I'll be here for them!)

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Happy Anniversary, Gaia!

Twelve years is amazing. I've been here for nearly ten of those years and plan to be around to see the site continue to grow. emotion_bigheart

User Image

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

Happy Anniversary, Gaia!

I have been around this place since '04 and i must say, things have sure changed. Here's to many more to come!

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Happy 12 years! I joined eight years ago in '07 because I was fascinated with the randomness that was Daily Chance. * u*

Since then I've encountered many more things on this site that are even more fun and interesting and have really grown as a person as a result. Thank you for everything and here's to many more years of greatness!

One of my avatars of yore:

User Image

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Happy 12th Anniversary Gaia emotion_jawdrop
Hard to believe it has been that long.Thanks for all the great memories. emotion_bigheart

I think one of my greatest memory was when I got chosen to beta test Towns when it first came out. xd

Partying Cultist

Happy birthday Gaia!! Wow, 12 years old. I've been around for almost 10 of those years now.
I've seen Gaia go from a toddler to a preteen, and it's been amazing! This place will always be special for me, because of all the friends and great memories I've made here.

Can't wait to see what's in store for the future. Cheers, and here's to another 12 years!

Teben's Wife

Swashbuckling Kid

18,415 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Happy 12th Gaia! You're still young enough to order off the kids menu with out judgment.

Enjoy that.

Thanks for 12 years of creativity and one amazing community.

exxes and ohs!

-Py! yum_pie

Magical Incubator

Happy 12th anniversary Gaia! Did you know you're older than my third alpaca twice removed?

As someone who joined in '03 all I can say is you are never too old to become a magical girl, and here's to another wonderful year. Just a quick shoutout to all the artists who used Gaia as a muse to become an artist! Thank you Gaia for all the inspiration you give!

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Since November 2004, Gaia has been the one constant thing in my life. Happy 12th anniversary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff