Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Draotia
I'll do a rainbow pattern, that really says 'I'll slice a mofo up.' emotion_kirakira

I think I shall retire for the night as well. Night yo.
Takarashi
Draotia
I'll do a rainbow pattern, that really says 'I'll slice a mofo up.' emotion_kirakira

I think I shall retire for the night as well. Night yo.

Hells yeah! No one would dare mess with you.... = u=d

Alright! G'night!
Takarashi
Draotia
I'll start getting tattoos. Mine's gonna be a seahorse.

A belated good night and good luck Rainbow!

Thanks, Takarashi-San! ;////;
I'm so worried because I just got to school and the place is so crowded ;-;

Lightbringer

RainbowZ Color
Belated again, but just try your best deary - and don't worry about what happens. You'll be okay no matter what.
Several steps closer to completing my profile! The color coding is taking up sooooooooo much time @@;;; [/face plants]
RainbowZ Color
Hey, I have a question..... > x> ........either I'm misunderstanding or there is a bit of redundancy in the profile....

At the bottle there's a slot for classes/clubs and then below that a schedule. What's the difference? I can kinda see the schedule being the order of which their classes come but.........what would be the purpose of listing them twice? O.o
Draotia
RainbowZ Color
Hey, I have a question..... > x> ........either I'm misunderstanding or there is a bit of redundancy in the profile....

At the bottle there's a slot for classes/clubs and then below that a schedule. What's the difference? I can kinda see the schedule being the order of which their classes come but.........what would be the purpose of listing them twice? O.o

Sorry if I made it really confusing! ;////;
I not so sure what you mean by the question though...?
//nervous
One more hour until school is over though yay ;u;
RainbowZ Color

What's the difference between the two fields? Why are they both there when they appear to be asking for the same thing? xD

☾ Everything is somehow related to school:

Classes/Clubs: (choose ones you'd see normally at school)
Schedule:

Hurray! But I'm going to have to disappear here in a few minutes to go get groceries... = u=;;

Lightbringer

More like grossries!

I'm funny.
Draotia
RainbowZ Color

What's the difference between the two fields? Why are they both there when they appear to be asking for the same thing? xD

☾ Everything is somehow related to school:

Classes/Clubs: (choose ones you'd see normally at school)
Schedule:

Hurray! But I'm going to have to disappear here in a few minutes to go get groceries... = u=;;

U-Uhm, just to make sure?
I don't know why ;-; I just wanted to make sure someone doesn't like put something twice i don't ;/////;

Just got out of school and the teacher let us use our notes on the exam so thank goodness! I'm feeling confident that I got most of them right (hopefully..)
Takarashi
More like grossries!

I'm funny.

More like you're punny.

Lightbringer

RainbowZ Color
I wrote a three-part theatre production about the alphabet. When people ask me about it, I tell them it's a play on words.
Takarashi
RainbowZ Color
I wrote a three-part theatre production about the alphabet. When people ask me about it, I tell them it's a play on words.

omg bro I love you
Like, I instantly love anyone who makes puns and jokes and just ughhhhhh

//throws my laptop and mouse out the window for being jerks

Lightbringer

RainbowZ Color
What exactly is the issue with your mouse n' stuff? Is it just being unresponsive?

I love puns and terrible jokes. They're my favorite.
Takarashi
RainbowZ Color
What exactly is the issue with your mouse n' stuff? Is it just being unresponsive?

I love puns and terrible jokes. They're my favorite.

Yeah, it is. It's like being a jerk. IT SAYS ITS ON BUT ITS NOT WORKING????

Duuuuuuude I love you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces