Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

xxrainbowzcolorxx
Go here: https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694&task=knowledge&questionID=380 and scroll down to where it says ' Click here to contact Customer Support' and then choose/fill in the stuff appropriately. I hope you get a quick reply. D:

Lightbringer

Draotia
Dat's coo. A lot of my characters tend to be like that, too, but I've built up a stock of ones I like over the years, so I tend to retool and reuse them.

@ Rainbow - I've kinda wanted to watch BRS for a while, I just haven't gotten around to it. I feel like I don't understand Vocaloid enough as a whole though (because I haven't actually read much into it herp a derp) so I've avoided it.
Takarashi
Draotia
Dat's coo. A lot of my characters tend to be like that, too, but I've built up a stock of ones I like over the years, so I tend to retool and reuse them.

@ Rainbow - I've kinda wanted to watch BRS for a while, I just haven't gotten around to it. I feel like I don't understand Vocaloid enough as a whole though (because I haven't actually read much into it herp a derp) so I've avoided it.

BRS isn't actually about vocaloid in any way XD
it just looks like it and the anime is rather short yet somewhat confusing but eventually you piece everything together

Lightbringer

xxrainbowzcolorxx
I see. I'll have to stop making excuses and watch it at some point, then.

Also, I read Nights' profile. Tis nice.
My twins are posted ~ [/sing songy voice]

...now to make them a format!!

Blessed Seeker

Hi, everyone! I just got my profile up. I'm playing Anise Bonnay, the art teacher emotion_c8
RoboticSelkie

Hurray!! ;D
Takarashi
xxrainbowzcolorxx
I see. I'll have to stop making excuses and watch it at some point, then.

Also, I read Nights' profile. Tis nice.

thanks a bunch! C:
RoboticSelkie
Hi, everyone! I just got my profile up. I'm playing Anise Bonnay, the art teacher emotion_c8

hi! C:
and yayyyy

and does anyone have skype because i'm bored and i want to call people xD
pm me if you have one or something~

edit;// i'm back from the shower + eating and im still looking for someone to skype call (no vid) with haha

Lightbringer

Been creepin' the profiles. It looks like we have a nice, diverse cast going. I hope I'm up to snuff for everyone - it's been a while since I attempted a lit RP.

And yeah, me skype's keiyoarzech (The weeaboo names are somewhat fond relics of my past, as an fyi) for anyone that may want it.
Takarashi
Been creepin' the profiles. It looks like we have a nice, diverse cast going. I hope I'm up to snuff for everyone - it's been a while since I attempted a lit RP.

And yeah, me skype's keiyoarzech (The weeaboo names are somewhat fond relics of my past, as an fyi) for anyone that may want it.

okiii i'll send a request!
i'm rainbowzboomz (or maybe rainbowzboom)
I have skype but I can't really talk on it with a newborn... o xo;; [/has a needy 3 month old]
Draotia
I have skype but I can't really talk on it with a newborn... o xo;; [/has a needy 3 month old]

it's okay! we can talk on here in occ thread or pm
C:
hmmmmmm.... [/rubs chin] .....soooooo....Nights is a mute....Nikolai is a telepath. They share the same dorm room.....

....this should be most interesting... = u=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces