Who is your favorite President of Gaia?

Diedrich! 1 100.0% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Indulgent Consumer

Bunthulhu

Blehhhh.
That's not even considered that much anymore. xp
Having even as much as a few bil is kind of considered poverty now, I think. emotion_puke

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

Haha, you're so sweet. <3
How much are they going for now, anyway..?
(I only have like 200mil to my name right now. ;^; )

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

Oh dang!
Nice score.

I still have my eyes on the dancing Diedrich. emotion_kirakira

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
A wonderful anon gifted me a replica of our dear president. Isn't he adorable?
I can almost afford one off of the marketplace. If I could, I'd gift it to you. So close!
I think they're like 850mil or something. I can't even tell what the value of money is on this site anymore.
That's so absurd. Some genius should make an addon that hides the last six zeroes and you can hover over it so it shows them as decimal places. *daydream*

Snoekie Koekie rolled 20 20-sided dice: 16, 19, 12, 15, 20, 19, 18, 11, 4, 4, 2, 10, 9, 19, 1, 12, 4, 8, 16, 5 Total: 224 (20-400)

Shirtless Blob

12,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate

It's a brilliant movie, and David Bowie is so hot in it. I personally thing Sarah made the wrong choice, but hey, to each her own. More Jareth for me.

Yeah! She hated that baby! He ruined all her fun and was a part of growing up which she could have avoided had she just stayed with the goblin king. I mean he clearly wanted Toby more than she did.

Very true. Also, given the choice between younger sibling or David Bowie Goblin King, I know which one I would pick, and it isn't the sibling.

Damn, now I'm all up in imdb, checking out Labyrinth trivia. whee

Did you know that during the recording of the soundtrack they brought a baby in for 'Magic Dance' but it refused to babble so Bowie had to make the baby sounds himself?

Yes. and that to keep Toby placid, he had to wear a puppet on his hand to distract him.

knife fight mouse rolled 20 20-sided dice: 13, 18, 13, 7, 4, 7, 13, 7, 6, 11, 2, 9, 8, 4, 13, 18, 6, 14, 11, 9 Total: 193 (20-400)

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

HAHAHAHA.
That'd be too funny... And sad. rofl

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

Blehhhh.
Having even as much as a few bil is kind of considered poverty now, I think. emotion_puke

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
I can almost afford one off of the marketplace. If I could, I'd gift it to you. So close!
I think they're like 850mil or something. I can't even tell what the value of money is on this site anymore.
That's so absurd. Some genius should make an addon that hides the last six zeroes and you can hover over it so it shows them as decimal places. *daydream*

Indulgent Consumer

Bunthulhu

HAHAHAHA.

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

Blehhhh.

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
But useful! And it wouldn't surprise me, the way things are headed.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate

It's a brilliant movie, and David Bowie is so hot in it. I personally thing Sarah made the wrong choice, but hey, to each her own. More Jareth for me.

Yeah! She hated that baby! He ruined all her fun and was a part of growing up which she could have avoided had she just stayed with the goblin king. I mean he clearly wanted Toby more than she did.

Very true. Also, given the choice between younger sibling or David Bowie Goblin King, I know which one I would pick, and it isn't the sibling.

Did you know that during the recording of the soundtrack they brought a baby in for 'Magic Dance' but it refused to babble so Bowie had to make the baby sounds himself?

Yes. and that to keep Toby placid, he had to wear a puppet on his hand to distract him.

And that he had Michael Mochen waving balls in his face all shoot.

knife fight mouse rolled 20 20-sided dice: 14, 12, 8, 11, 4, 3, 15, 11, 16, 14, 7, 3, 19, 11, 8, 18, 19, 12, 18, 9 Total: 232 (20-400)

Fashionable Raccoon

Yeah, it could happen.. emotion_sweatdrop

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

HAHAHAHA.

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
Bunthulhu

Blehhhh.

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Foxypockets
But useful! And it wouldn't surprise me, the way things are headed.

knife fight mouse rolled 20 20-sided dice: 13, 5, 16, 15, 16, 11, 4, 15, 10, 9, 18, 9, 13, 3, 8, 11, 4, 13, 12, 1 Total: 206 (20-400)

Fashionable Raccoon

Super full...
What have I done..? emotion_puke

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

knife fight mouse rolled 20 20-sided dice: 2, 10, 12, 20, 20, 1, 10, 8, 3, 12, 12, 18, 2, 18, 12, 5, 14, 19, 7, 18 Total: 223 (20-400)

Fashionable Raccoon

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

knife fight mouse rolled 20 20-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 10, 7, 7, 11, 6, 1, 3, 14, 19, 9, 2, 5, 20, 7, 17, 15, 3 Total: 164 (20-400)

Fashionable Raccoon

Goin' for a flop.

()_()
^( ;,,,; )^

Teagen Sirrus rolled 20 20-sided dice: 5, 9, 8, 4, 15, 3, 3, 12, 11, 1, 18, 7, 17, 1, 3, 7, 3, 13, 11, 7 Total: 158 (20-400)

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
*throws the dice*
ROAR!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
classified_diedrich

Fandom Melodies rolled 20 20-sided dice: 9, 5, 11, 20, 4, 1, 9, 8, 13, 17, 3, 8, 7, 19, 1, 18, 16, 20, 5, 3 Total: 197 (20-400)

Dapper WolfMan 's Husbando

Friendly Healer

15,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200

Teagen Sirrus rolled 20 20-sided dice: 8, 18, 20, 18, 20, 11, 3, 13, 17, 10, 12, 2, 2, 19, 10, 14, 11, 2, 18, 18 Total: 246 (20-400)

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Fandom Melodies

User Image
*giggles*
So cute!

Snoekie Koekie rolled 20 20-sided dice: 18, 11, 15, 9, 14, 7, 3, 1, 12, 16, 18, 7, 2, 17, 14, 2, 18, 8, 17, 3 Total: 212 (20-400)

Shirtless Blob

12,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate

Haaaaaaaa!

Lonely Shapeshifter

Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate
Snoekie Koekie
Kuro Hime Hekate

Haaaaaaaa!

I love that. Go to youtube and look up 'Nostalgia Chick Labyrinth'. Lindsay - the Chick - does reviews and the one for this film was amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff