Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Slick Southpaw
◕ ◡ ◕ I've managed to accomplish another dumb goal of mine; to have under 300 items in my inventory

liquidate all things

I wish I was better at this IRL tho
Help me D: I'm like; "How often will I use this? ... but it works so well with that ONE outfit... Ugh, keep it for now." /revisit months later "How often will I use this?..."

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

PhiferWolf
Slick Southpaw
◕ ◡ ◕ I've managed to accomplish another dumb goal of mine; to have under 300 items in my inventory

liquidate all things

I wish I was better at this IRL tho
Help me D: I'm like; "How often will I use this? ... but it works so well with that ONE outfit... Ugh, keep it for now." /revisit months later "How often will I use this?..."

Welcome to the Slick Southpaw Checklist of Why things are never owned:
    Is it manly?

Does it conflict with the following: snake, faun legs, changeling horns, body hair, or muscles?

Does it even work with the D tone?

Is there high possibility of snakes?

Does it give me rad body hair?

Does it give me limp noodle legs/feet/hands/arms?

Is it something I will use more than once?

Premium Gaian

I am currently questing 3 items to complete a kitchen looking avatar I made with Zadkiel's toxic wings...But it will cost around a total 2,400,000,000,000gg. Most I have ever had was 900bil

Items needed: Skylar the awesome (700,000,000,000), Tormentor of the damned (750,000,000,000), and Tamer of toxic flames (Sold out-abp: 950,000,000,000).

Wheezing Plague

I quest for so many things. The more insane quests are kept to myself. The more sane item-quests are constantly changing.

yum_puddi Get a remake of the Whim Sea/____ Sea items. The amount of RIG's I opened to try and get one of those re-make tickets is.. well, let's keep the amount silent. At the time, it raised eyebrows.

yum_puddi Make an EI or other item related to Dylene x Bonny. Really pretty ladies, honestly. They deserve some loving. And no there aren't enough girlxgirl items. I imagine Dylene to be some sea-witch and Bonny has to deal with it. Uhhyuuumm.

yum_puddi Get enough money to be able to collect all items in the popular Cash Shop shade of red. A deep crimson. I love it.

yum_puddi I want to pet Carl's antlers. This may or may not lead to some rutting, if he should feel so inclined. I live in Sweden, I know some things about.. antlers.
Slick Southpaw
, Slick, how about a group rutting?.

yum_puddi Oh, I also plan to collect all book related items on gaia.. Cause.. books. Paws need more book items. Humans also need more book items. More books!

Celestial Shapeshifter

Not really. I just go with the flow. Spam the vids for Gcash and get the bundles on sale and go from there. Keep items I like and sell the rest. Like someone else said, it's a waiting game.

Lucky Wrangler

i want that goddamn gun emote that hasn't been seen on the MP in 100000000 billion years wtf D;
I am currently questing every [Animal] item on gaia. Ridiculous but amusing.

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Do you quest? Or is it a thing in the past, or are you so satisfied with the what you have that questing just isn't a thing for you to do any more on Gaia?
I don't quest because I eventually give up finding the gold for it. I don't like to beg so questing would be difficult.

What silly things do you collect or aim to collect on Gaia?
I would love to have more animal items. Collect all the new ones, such and such.

Do you have silly Gaia goals?
I don't say I have silly goals. Just to have items I want.

Unstoppable Hoarder

I don't really quest too much anymore.
Stil kinda want Gaia's largest inventory, though.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I guess my sillt quest would be to make an avatar that people can regonise ... but I get bored and then completely change it every other day into something completely different ;-;

I can't even keep myself restricted to a colour scheme because I'm just like 'I have all these items and they're all too beautiful' Haaa...

Cleaning my invo would also be a silly endeavor for me. I just hoard all the event stuff we've ever gotten in my invo. I can't get rid of i, I don't know why...

Sarcastic Prophet

19,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My quests in my signature are for shits and giggles. There's no way I can achieve them and people rarely donate to me. lol

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
To get rid of all these Philosopher's Caches/Recipie items. Somehow I will do this. rofl

Also, to get the black and yellow (Umbreon) recolor of Dainty Dragonslayer that I know is coming in the next few days. Why is this dumb? Because it'll sell out within seconds, the price will be so high it will be unobtainable, and of course... it isn't even made yet. But I will get one eventually.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
I don't actively quest anymore. Too lazy, what I want is too expensive, yada yada yada. xp

Back in my newb days, I aspired to own everything that had so much as a pixel of blue on them. But after finishing off Barton Boutique (and the more cash items that came out), I came to the realization that I had a ton of items I'm never really gonna use and thus eventually felt it a was pretty silly and pointless quest. I was also becoming too lazy to pick through a huge inventory.

These days, I have in mind a quest I only wish I could even begin. And that is to SAPPHIRE. COLOR. MANY THINGS. emotion_donotwant By means of gathering tickets and such. Because c'mon, Gaia, am I so tired of these pastel/navy/checkmate blues hogging the spotlight now.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Those wriggly snake babies are adorable!

That's all I have to say. I fail at questing or doing dumb quests. XD

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*contemplates cuddling the cute snakes*

I'm forever questing. My wishlist is a never ending list of items that changes based on what I get or what items I decide I no longer want. Usually that happens when an item that better fits my needs comes out.

I do have a problem with questing every color of x item, even if I can't stand that color. Especially when I really like the item design.

As for other quests I'm always after new b/c pets, especially from a few particular shops. One is based on pokemon and after the owner finished the sprites for Gen 5 I said something about bribing her for them all and her reply was along the lines if I could find names for them all. I didn't bribe for every single pokemon though, deciding to just get the youngest evolution of each. So many names, and some are pretty silly, but I did it.
I also collect the gifs in the header when there's an event/kickstarter/whatever. And some of the crafting item thumbnails. I was gonna try and get 1 million of the hearts from the VDay event but then I got lazy and decided I'd rather play my 3DS so I only got 1,700.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff