Dangerous Treasure

Magic Noob

I started on a thing for you but you might have to remind me to finish it xD
or start a new one
or something

*bump*

King Gatekeeper

@yuracye

xD ya, it is not just the "wrong" like drinking/drugs and stuff. It is that they really think they know it all now that they are "adults" and such. it is hard to explain into words but I mean, all teens get aggravating. It is just a part of that stage.

XD wow xDD
ya it is different. Very different. but if most of the people you knew were right out of high school and you were not that active in the events/dorm life etc you prolly did not see much of the differences/options out there

Dangerous Treasure

En sak: AHHH. WHAT KIND OF THING?
Now I'm just curious. ; A; //
I dunno though. I don't like to push artists. |||OTL. I've been waiting on two pieces of art that are nearing a year now I think. I've talked with them once within the past 6 months. Cries.
Thanks for the bump! <3

da llama king: Oh. That's even worse. Cries.
Nono, I know what you're talking about! Like they think they know everything and pretend they do- and they'll catch you off guard sometimes, but it's impossible to know everything. /nodnod
Gosh, I bet they'll feel the same way when they get to our age though. It would be funny comparing it.

Hmm. I just realized the whole dorm thing at the end of my paragraph. Orz.
I suppose if people don't live right next to each other all the time, it would make sense that they would gossip the second they see someone. Hmm. or something along those lines. @ v @;;;

-----
I'm making mac and cheese and I just realized I don't have any milk. ||||OTL.

King Gatekeeper

en sak
I started on a thing for you but you might have to remind me to finish it xD
or start a new one
or something

*bump*
cute avi biggrin

@yuracye
ya I am glad I did not know any teens like that XD
haha XD yes I am sure everyone looks back and emotion_facepalm I can't believe I thought I knew everything.

^^ it does make a difference :nod nod

D: awww
well I made some good ones with water xD but I was broke as can be so xD

Dangerous Treasure

Right? I get furious when my step-sister acts like that. She's smart, but there's just some things that she shouldn't need to fight over. /shakes head. I'm sure she'll get over it eventually.
Seriously I regret quite a few things from my teenage years. If it meant leading up to my point now though, I'd do it all over again. xD I believe everything happens for a reason, even though some of it was embarrassing as heck.

Yeah, I ended up making a buttery water type of thing. ; ___ ; It's just uh- creamier with milk. sobs.

Dangerous Treasure

King Gatekeeper

they do get it eventually

usually XP

I try to not regret anything because I usually am the type tho analyzes before I act, in situations that can usually cause regret. Those moments I do have regret, I facepalm, then remind myself I can't change the past and even if I could, who knows what else it would affect.... then I go on with my day XD

awww D: well better than nothing XD

Dangerous Treasure

BEFORE I FORGET. I STARTED LOOKING FOR THE SKETCHBOOK.
No signs of it yet, but I have an idea where it might be. DUNDUNDUNDNNN.

NOPE. NOT THERE. After this post I will hunt some more! /WHOOSH

I would hope so. Haha. It would be sort of annoying if they didn't. u vu //

Yeah, I think the same way. I honestly try to think things out, but I'm awkward around people and words just slip out of my mouth. Truly a mess. xD
Meh. I'm happy with my life now, so I really can't complain. Next step is just finding a job that I really like. It's going to be fun. orz.

I suppose so. I didn't bother to eat a lot of it. You can really tell the difference in taste and texture. It's more grainy without the milk. ||OTL
I'll be eating the rest of it today if the fiance and I don't go out to get food.

Dangerous Treasure

I can't find the sketchbook anywhere.
; A; ///

I guess I'll just have to make one off from memory. Sobs.

King Gatekeeper

Awwww I am sorry you could not find it emotion_hug

there are some adults still without a clue but it is because they have things handed to them or have not had much hardships

a close friend of mine is like that ^-^ Nothing wrong with that, it is just who you are
I am glad you are happy <3 <3 and gl!!!

Lol I know. it is rather different but it is better than nothing so I guess I got used to it. <ok I learned to make it really well XD>

Dangerous Treasure

Eeps, heading out to go food shopping soon. ; A;
So, just a quick reply for now. Sobs.

That's okay. I'll find it eventually. I honestly have no idea where it could be though. I'll have to find the backpack that it was in, I guess. I don't know where it is though. I'll check more today if I have the time. Cries.

Oh, that's true. I didn't think about it that way. Like, I knew how to do dishes and laundry at a really young age, and a lot of people have no idea how to use either of those when they go to college.
emotion_facepalm

Hehe. Good point. n ___ n // I'll get better over time. I don't like talking much anyway, so I guess that's alright. Leave most of the talking to my fiance- he's good at it. Lol.
Thanks! I'm trying! Just waiting on a call back from the last interview I went on. It's only part-time, but it will help with paying bills and stuff.

Yeah, it's food so I can't complain. TT ____ TT Filled me up a little bit.
I did eat once my fiance got home though, so I suppose that's good at least! xD

King Gatekeeper

hope you get lots of tasteh foods!

emotion_hug good luck!!!

^^ ya not everyone was taught these things. blind ignorance is pretty typical for people under 30. after that xD well they must be sheltered somehow

<3 <3 yup and I have things I need to work on too ^-^ it is great to grow :3 brings more happy :'D

Ooo good luck with that!

lol well that is good
:nods: I remember having tea for meals and broth to get some calories XD being poor sucks sometimes XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff