Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you're down on your luck or just need a hearty helping of your favorite food, what cheers you up the most? Anything chocolatey gets me back on my feet.

Romantic Entrepreneur

10,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Fried Chicken, Mac and Cheese (the baked kind), mashed potatoes and gravy (the stuff made with real potatoes), fully loaded nachos,

Beloved Muse

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I've come to find chicken adobo really comforting, since my husband is part Filipino and makes it a lot. Otherwise, it's a lot of Eastern European food -- pelmeni, varenyky, golubtsy, blini, pirozhki. Dough wrapped around fillings, pretty much. Curry is a great comfort food in the winter, warms you right up. Aside from all that, nothing is more sustaining than good tea.

Friendly Gaian

I eat Chicken Caesar Salad or any vegetable related food for my diet but when i don't feel okay, i eat poutine. No vegetables mixed just with cheese and sauce xd

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mac&cheese and chili on a cold day. There isn't anything like it.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
- Baked mac & cheese with a breadcrumb crust, especially if I can get one of the slightly-crusty corner bits :9

- Japanese curry w/ rice. Tofu if I'm broke, shrimp if I'm not. With big chunks of carrots, loooots of slightly caramelized onions, and potatoes. Maybe sweet corn or bell peppers if I have them.

- cheese fries, but the cheese has to be that fake orange goop.

Timid Browser

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
Mac & cheese. Yummy

Pesky Detective

- vietnamese rice porridge & plain steamed buns (Mantou)

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
dutch oven potatoes

Sarcastic Prophet

19,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Anything my mom cooks. Her mushroom risotto, mac and cheese with gouda, any soup she makes, and her croutons. emotion_drool emotion_omnomnom

Also, those smoked gouda and apple sausages from Costco. They are so choice.

Friendly Bookworm

Poutine. Chili with rice. Brownies or a chocolate pastry.

Green Smoker

Dark chocolate & just about any kind of cheese.

Adorable Fisher

Pizza, sweet and sour chicken, ice cream (preferably chocolate chip cookie dough). Sometimes egg fried rice if homemade.
Sarangkohane
- vietnamese rice porridge & plain steamed buns (Mantou)

That sounds so good right now. emotion_drool
Just the other day I was dying for some crafish and turns out I just really wanted some comfort food, and I ended up eating so fried catfish nuggets in a po-boy. My other go to comfrot food would have to be pan-friend chicken, and mac n cheese(the velveeta and shells one to be exact).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff