Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aww why are people so crabby about Valentine's day? Even when I was single I was cool about it.

Anyway, I'm going to House on the Rock with my boyfriend. I've never been, I'm pretty excited, I've heard it's trippy. It's a long drive to get there, though.

Invisible Lunatic

Single and not doing jack s**t today.

Lavish Husband

Netflix with my S.O.

emotion_kirakira
Shark Bacon
Aww why are people so crabby about Valentine's day? Even when I was single I was cool about it.

Anyway, I'm going to House on the Rock with my boyfriend. I've never been, I'm pretty excited, I've heard it's trippy. It's a long drive to get there, though.

I want to go there, I hear it's delightful! smile

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here, no matter how you're celebrating!

Noob

Kind of a mixed thing for me. Supposed to be spending it with my boyfriend, but his original plans was to go to some party and drink, which I didn't approve of... not because it's Valentine's, we have every day to spend together, but this week has been horrid for me and I need him to fall asleep (I literally can't without him).
We'll be spending it together once he gets home, but our moods aren't the most pleasant for each other right now. He's upset at me because I didn't want him to go, and I'm moody at him because he doesn't understand how shitty this week has been to the point where I really need him.

☯

Greedy Lover

Spending with my boyfriend, but he's going out tonight, which means I can spend time alone eating and watching Netflix.
Treating myself to a night in alone, since we spend most evenings together.

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Happy or Lonely?
Why not both?
*mexican fiesta*

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Relationship-wise:

Actually: Going to play some Dungeons and Dragons and bullshit with friends for a couple hours.
I'm alone, but not lonely. It's not depressing. I just got out of a toxic relationship and I've never felt happier and free.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I'm sick LOL so I don't have any energy for either lol.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
a bottle of war
Shark Bacon

Since I just left a bit ago, I thought I'd tell you- it's wild! So crazy! But Wisconsin is absolutely frigid right now. And they have a lot of it shut off in the winter, so if you go, definitely go in the summer.

But it was really cool. I'll have to go back sometime to see the rest that was shut off.

anime_girl10's Compadre

Bloodsucker

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Happy, I guess?
I went out to eat with a friend of mine and bought a few books for myself.
emotion_kirakira
Valentines Day is just another marketing ploy to get people to spend more money. Why go out of your way for only one day to show someone you love them when you could do it every day?

To actually answer your question though, I recently got out of a relationship (my first serious one) that turned very abusive so spent it happily single and free while he's with his new tramp of a "girlfriend" who already broke up with him once about a week into their "relationship" but then took him back after like, a day. He then tried to blame me for her dumping him. Lol.

Borg

Shark Bacon
a bottle of war
Shark Bacon

Since I just left a bit ago, I thought I'd tell you- it's wild! So crazy! But Wisconsin is absolutely frigid right now. And they have a lot of it shut off in the winter, so if you go, definitely go in the summer.

But it was really cool. I'll have to go back sometime to see the rest that was shut off.

I'm envious, but very glad you enjoyed it! Did they do something fancy for Valentine's Day like they do for Christmas?

And, yes, it's bitterly cold all over right now...urgh. Maybe my avi is underdressed...

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Kumori Kei
PlayingLeague of Legends

That's what I've been doing. Do you play on NA?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff