Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image

gaia_angelleft The Heaven Vs Hell Guild would like to present their first ever Valentines Day party! gaia_nitemareright

After much convincing from Kora, Oni - the King of Hell - has reluctantly agreed to use his castle as the location.

Always the social butterfly, Kora has gone to great lengths liaising with people from Heaven, Hell and Earth to make sure this will be an event to remember.
Heaven has supplied a number of cherubs to float around, showering party-goers with confetti along with acting like waiters. They have also supplied the catering for the event which even includes a marble fountain of pink lemonade!
Earth meanwhile has supplied all of the decorations. From the streamers to balloons. The pretty pink plates to champagne flutes with red hearts floating in the stems for the lemonade
Hell of course is supplying the venue, but Kora has also managed to wrangle a number of imps into being well behaved for the night and are helping the cherubs out with being additional wait-staff.

Entertainment of course has been supplied from all three.

Some small rules to remember:
emotion_bigheart Keep it PG-13 - Roleplaying sex is not allowed in our guild and it will not be allowed here either.
emotion_bigheart We're a combat based guild, so if you get into a fight that's cool. Just don't try to bring the place down. Oni is terrified the bills that would come with Kora redecorating…. AGAIN.
emotion_bigheart That being said, if you do get into a fight with someone keep it reasonable. Godmodding is really not cool.
emotion_bigheart The most important rule to remember though is that we're all here to have fun.

Click Banner below to check out my guild.
User Image

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora grabbed one of the ornate champagne glasses from the pedestal next to the giant marble fountain of pink lemonade supplied by Earth and lifted it to catch some of the sweet liquid.

Smiling she turned around to face the room.
The party proper had been organized to be in the main ballroom of Oni's castle.
It had taken her quite a bit of convincing to let her host this party along with quite a bit or liaising with delegations from Heaven and Earth to make this event come to be in existence.

Her long blonde hair was swept half, up, half down and secured with a red ribbon around the half up part.
She was wearing a fresh, white halter neck dress with red high heels and matching red lipstick.
Definitely dressed for a Valentines Day party.
Now all that needed to happen was for people to show up.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Entering the party

[!] ~”The winds of freedom blows for those can't hope for it”~[!]

Kira would look around with his light blue hair, and azure eye's as he walked out from one of the guest rooms he had borrowed from Oni, but instead of his usual adventurer outfit he would be in a black suit, with a ocean blue under shirt. It was sharp to say the least but Kira wasn't used to wearing suits, and for shoes he had his adventurer boots as well as his normal hair style but a pony tail that would reach down a little below the center of his back would be a new style he never usually had. "Man, these thing's are a pain in the a**, who would actually wear these things?"

He would continue to fidget with it till he saw the fountain and then Kora, he would go to wave to her, and his normal bandages would be wrapped around his hands, some habits die hard but were reasons why he kept them as they were. As he neared Kora he would look around for a moment as if looking for someone but couldn't at the time so he'd stare at Kora for a moment and nod. "Yeah i think you've found your 'happy' place, if you could call it that, thanks for getting Oni to let us all use the guest room by the way, and speaking of...where is Oni?"

He would look around as he stepped over to grab a glass incredibly gently and slowly as he didnt wanna break the thing, and would feel it with the lemonade from the fountain and would wait for the others to show before he had a drink.
[!] ~”And the flames of defiance burns bright within those that desire it ”~[!]

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora was a little shocked at the sight of seeing Kira in a suit.
A smart shirt with a nice pair of jeans would have been suffice.
She wasn't about to complain though as it was nice to see him a bit more dressed up than normal.

"Just like with the party it took some convincing to let him have you guys stay.
As for the big p***y cat, he's probably sulking somewhere."

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Party Music

Kira would lean against a wall with drink in hand as he wouldn't be to surprised with what Kora mentioned with having to convincing someone, needless to say the two were-fighters had a strange friendship, if one could even call it that. "That, doesn't really surprise me very much at all." He would stare at his suit that he wasn't to eager to wear, not really his thing to say the least, he'd much rather be in his adventuring gear to say the least.

"Not...what i'm used too at all." He would have doubts about his outfit, he wanted to at least try and look good for the party considering what everyone went through but hopefully someone dresses worse then he does.

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Taking a sip from her glass she carefully looked Kira and his suit over.
Maybe she should hint to him that he was potentially just a little overdressed?
Yes, what she was wearing was definitely quite smart, she was more trying to put her best foot forward so to speak as this was the first event she'd ever planned as Oni's...
Well....
Girlfriend.

Urgh.
That word felt weird on her tongue.
It was the truth though.

"I'm sure he'll show up at some point.
Just promise me that you'll keep the place in one piece when he does 'kay?"

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Party Music

Kir would chuckle a bit as he couldn't help but TRY and act innocent but even he knew he couldn't deny it but he'd try none the less. "Who me? oh i'd never do such a thing!" Even he knew he'd be lying through his teeth and the expression on his face would tell Kora he didn't believe what he just said either, the chances were near zero that something couldn't happen.

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora fixed Kira with an expression that clearly showed she had no faith in his words.
"Don't forget you could easily be in a dungeon instead of a guest room puppy and that instead of a proper food you could be getting served dog roll and kibble."

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Now now. If I have to play nice, so do you." Echoed a voice from the doorway as Oni strolled in. While he wasn't exactly dressed up, his usual attire wasn't in anyway slacking. There was a smile on his face as the King of Hell strolled over towards Kora. Pulling a flask out from one of his inner jacket pockets, he would unscrew the lid and take a drink before sealing it and tucking it back away. "I won't be fighting today. I'm going to do my best to prevent as much damage to my home as possible. Otherwise I very well might go broke when you redecorate for the umpteenth time." As he neared Kora he would wrap one arm around her waist as he walked around behind her, stopping once he was facing Kira. "Never thought I'd see the mutt in a monkey suit that's for sure."

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Party Music

Kira would look over where the voice was coming from and realized instantly who it was, and Kira would grin as Oni had entered the party area, course as they started walking away Kira would look back towards his suit and look rather annoyed to say the least, and slam down the lemonade. "Sometimes i hate that guy..." Putting the glass on the counter he would walk back towards his room to change attire, hopefully by then everyone else would have shown up by then.

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Nanako

Nanako followed an imp down a corridor and music seemed to fill the air. Nana wore a strapless A line white dress that was fitted from her waist up, the back was laced up with a red ribbon ending in a red bow, her hair was curled and pined up in the back leaving a few wavy strands near her face and two red roses pinned in her hair above her right ear. She pulled up on her red gloves as she entered the ball room, her eyes looked around the room she took a glass from a silver platter one of the waiters walked by with and took a sip

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora's smile by almost a billion watts as Oni entered the room announcing that if he had to play nice then she had to as well.
When he reached her, and wrapped his arm around her waist, she moved in closer to him as if drawn by a magnet.

Giggles trembled through her body as Kira stalked off to get changed.
"I think he misinterpreted the smart casual note on the invite about the dress code."

Looking over to where Nana had entered the room she nodded appreciatively of her outfit.
It was looking like red and white might be the theme among the girls tonight.
"Nana, over here!"

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

-GiantPanDaisy-

Kira Skyra

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Leaning in Oni would kiss Kora on the cheek as he watched Kira leave. The King of Hell couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "I thought he was just trying to show off." Turning his attention to the newest person that had entered the room as Kora called out to them. "You just missed your date. He's gone to change. Maybe you should give him a hand?"

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

-GiantPanDaisy-

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Nanako

Nanako became alert at the sound of her name as her eyes searched for whom spoke her name. Her blue eyes landed on kora and a smiled appeared on her face as she made her way over to her. "Kora you look lovely" Her eyes then glared to obi "watch it oni"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff