Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
A train ticket, but when you get on the breaks are messed up and then you meet some secret labtech named Frank o- o

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
gum disease

Yesssss. The hair creation ticket is great - I'm already looking forward to seeing more mohawks (pretty sure someone's making mohawks, haha).

Yep. People have been clamouring for more interaction between staff and the userbase. Gaia's been doing a lot of contests and other things that engage the community which is great. I know the tickets are sort of niche because of their rarity and price, but I do like seeing the NPC "date" threads because it gives us a chance to learn more about the characters that are a part of Gaia's universe.

Omg yes, the art of Bara Diedrich and Hassli had me in stitches, no joke. I'm so happy to see more of reapersun's art. It was a lovely nod to Hassli who, (alongside everyone else who helps run and is a part of D-Party!), really goes all out in regards to all things Diedrich. I love that grunny, he's my favourite character so I love, love, love his fanbase too.

Don't worry, your thread's premise is interesting and it pulled me out of lurking! I'm not good at creating titles either but I don't make threads often enough to get any better. I'm glad you made this thread and I hope that you continue to make more when inspiration strikes you. c:

I can't wait to see what people come up with, I hope all sorts of creative things come out.

^^ Yeah, it's really exciting seeing what they do each week now. It also gets back the sense that this is a community and a world.

^o^ Yeah, I love reapersun's art as well! The nod to Hassli was the best bonus ever though. Made me hope there is a bigger version I can see. I do love Diedrich, he is my favorite, his event for getting elected election was awesome as well as last year's april fools event.

Thank you, I never had the courage to make a thread in here before but I'm glad it's an interesting topic. (it even got 3 pages over night. which is amazing to me!)

Stellar Succubus

I did have one... it was to have a ticket for arm mod or leg mod design. <could be holding something too>

And tickets for specific items, like shoes, hats.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Diosu
Slick Southpaw
Project Golden Razor: Design Body Hair and Beards emotion_dealwithit

Honestly, I'd like something more along the lines of creating an astra item or gold shop release theme

I asked in the last ATS about making an astra ticket, they said no.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-9-feb-2015-closed/t.95875763_189/#189

it's such a bummer

Thanks, though Platonix already quoted me and informed me of the decision
Castiel Lover
I'd like a smaller version of the platinum ticket. You get two doll poses, an extra pose, and you get 5 copies of it. Maybe call it Silver ticket.

That sounds a rarer version of a Platinum ticket.. Cause you know? only 5 exist lol

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kurl
Hmm maybe a partial EI recolor ticket? Have they had that? I've seen some EI recolors that are only like 6 poses is why I ask

There is already one. It's the Prism Ticket.

On-topic wise; I think it would be great to have Project Animal Base.
Ticket winners gets to create a new default base for our paw friends. (not those skin ones)

Special Snowflake

Project RIG theme: you decide the theme genre (e.g. cyber punk, Asian, chocolate) and which NPCs will feature in the illustrations. You also receive a few RIG bundles. Of course you couldn't tell them what items to make but you'd up the chances of getting one in your ideal theme.
Would you like to see a combining item ticket existing? Or hate it?

I would like to see it smile

Does my title suck? (please give me a new title, I know it's not good...)

Your title is great.

Also what do you think of the tickets in general?

I think they're a cool idea.

STFU ticket, were gaia
closes down for like a bit.
or shut some1 up for days

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Maybe like a fandom ticket where the ticket item has to come from a popular work?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

gum disease
The hair creation ticket is great

You're welcome. razz

I've had other passing ideas for Tickets, but it's actually kind of a downer to suggest an idea like that and then... well... not actually win it. Plus I don't believe in pushing my luck!

But I'm excited to see the ones who did win!

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I'd like a ticket that would entitle whoever redeemed it to design a day-long mini site event,

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Ichigo Arerugi
I'd like a ticket that would entitle whoever redeemed it to design a day-long mini site event,

That's already the Amethyst Ticket, right?

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Gentlemanly Swindler
Ichigo Arerugi

That's already the Amethyst Ticket, right?

Wait, that exists?

Demigod

It would be nice to see gaia create an emoji ticket, that can be somewhat easily acquired or something. Maybe from a non-GC rig?
Where they will place a permanent emoji of whatever the person wants or maybe even their avatar's head at a smaller scale among the ones they already have.
I think this ticket will be more like an immortalization of a person rather than anything else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff