User Image

Hey all you loveydovey types! There's no better day to spread a little love and cheer to the people you appreciate, so I hope you've stocked up on supplies to make some beautiful handmade custom Valentine's gifts. Or...if you're a little more pressed for time, you can always go the commercial route and grab some sweet deals from this latest chance item:

User Image

User Image Be My Valentine is the perfect gift to bestow on a would-be cuddle buddy. Unrequited like or like-like, beware: this cute little envelope is stuffed with romantic new rewards like Astra: Evening City of Romance, Love You Love Me, H's and K's, Red Rose Romance, Love Delivery Service, and the adorable Burd & Ernie the Parakeet!

Visit La Victoire to kickstart the wooing process and you might even be married (or at least drowning in chocolate boxes and flowers) by dinnertime! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!