User Image
User Image

Hi Gaians! How's your day treating you so far? I hear everyone's wrapped up in some sort of mystery. Y'know, I didn't play in part in that secret admirer stuff, but coincidentally, I did happen to stumble upon a package of my own, left here by Lance on his daily route! Wanna pop it open? Let's see what new and fabulous finds await in La Victoire:

User Image

User Image Soft Rose Wedding has the complete ensemble for the bride that loves to shine! For those that love fashion and drama this gorgeous gown will be sure to please! This look is inspired by the well-made things of the past and is richly accented with a tinge of lavender. Perfect for any big day!

User Image Tama the Shadow Warrior has joined the ranks of Gaia's most fearsome, brave, and positively adorable brawlers. The squishy little Tama you know and love has powered up into a super strong action hero, complete with irresistably cool battle attire, weaponry, and Tama's signature red panda regalia. Fight on, little dude!

Visit La Victoire to check out these fabulous finds before they leave on February 20th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out completely!

User Image

User Image The Sibling Rivalry bundle contains some adorably spiteful treasures like the charming Honest Intentions and Oh Strange Brother! You'll also receive a stunning collection of exclusive steals: Gabriel's Intensity, Celeste's Dignity, and Bellatrix's Spirit! Wow!

Stop by La Victoire before these spatting siblings tear each other apart. Affectionately, of course! This absolutely fantastic bundle will be leaving La Victoire on February 20th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Be My Valentine Spring Romance Bundle contains a staggering four totally new items to collect! You can open it up for the charming Love You Like You Love Me, Last Spring's Folly, Princely Romance, and Sincerely H's and K's! Not only that, but you will receive five copies of the new Be My Valentine chance item to try your luck with!

Be My Valentine is the perfect gift to bestow on a would-be cuddle buddy. Unrequited like or like-like, beware: this cute little envelope is stuffed with romantic new rewards like Astra: Evening City of Romance, Love You Love Me, H's and K's, Red Rose Romance, Love Delivery Service, and the adorable Burd & Ernie the Parakeet! Get started by nabbing your own Be My Valentine Spring Romance Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 20th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

That's all that was inside folks. I bet you can imagine that it was a pretty huge box! Anyways, feel free to stop by La Victoire to take a closer look at these fabulous finds. I'll be here taking inventory and taking naps. Whichever I feel like doing most at the moment, y'know? See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!