Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever PLAYED Animal Crossing?

Yes, that's why I'm here. DUH! 0.875 87.5% [ 14 ]
No, but I have been curious. That's why I'm here. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
That's that game with the talking animals? And that dog that sings like a Minion? 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Uhm, what are you talking about? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Animal Crossing: The Real World
A Hime Tsukino Usagi production
Inspired by the Animal Crossing series and The Gaian neighborhood
Under construction / Accepting

I do not claim ownership of the animal crossing logo,
or the names of the villagers and shop keepers within this role-play.
I am simply a big fan.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Roleplay Data
T.O.C * You are here
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Music
Lyrics
White List
Black List
Announcements
Links
Time, Date, Weather
Bumps
Opening

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

So, you're mom kicked you out, huh? It was bound to happen eventually. No one can live with their parents forever. Well you know, I have a friend. We'll call him Nook. My buddy nook happens to know where some PRIME real estate is. Pretty cheap too. Why don't I give him a call and we'll work something out.

The strange cat man who decided to sit and begin a conversation with you stood up abruptly, wandering to the back of the train. He closed a door behind him leaving you in silence for several minutes. Just as you felt you were going to fall asleep listening to the steady clacking of the train, the cat man plopped down in front of you again

My buddy Nook is more than happy to help you out. You can't ride the train forever. Luckily we're approaching Seran Heights now. Take my advice; get off the train. Trust me, Nook and company will take GOOD care of you.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Above All, Follow the Gaia TOS.
You see me? I am the Goddess of this place, understand.
Please, Semi-Literate is the minimum requirement. This means proper grammar and punctuation. Type third person. Profile should be in first person though if you can’t tell by the skeleton. I don't want to see asterisks. You will be black listed for that. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
I like drama. I love romance. I hate cry babies, pregnant teenagers and people who want to be the center of attention.
Keep your cursing to a minimum OR a respectable medium.
Reserves for humans should be ‘Go Away Rover’. Reserves for Anthromorphs should be 'Tom Nook is Slum Lord'. Profiles should ALL be titled ‘Fact and Fiction’.
Please, no content above PG-17. I don't want my thread kicked because your characters raging hormones like to be made public. This means, they can have all the dirty thoughts they want but they cannot act on them in the publicity of this thread, and can't think them in detail. Also, please no killing characters without permission. Fighting is encouraged in some situations, but not for something stupid like boredom.
No auto-hitting, godmoding, etc. Imply what your character does, give the others a chance to decide to be hit or not, with this comes with being fair.
I demand colorful posts. Understand me. I want the font size and color changed, I want a picture of your character, maybe some icons and quotes. Also, put your characters name in the post at least once. Don't start every sentence with It / He / She / The Young / The Old etc.
Use some Form of OOC. Any questions should be PMed or posted on the OOC Thread. I don't want a page full of OOC Text, okay. Thanks.
Do not post once then never come back. That will frustrate me, frustrate others, and kill the thread. I don't want this thread to die.
Please Pay attention to the day, time, and weather. No one is allowed to dictate weather but moi.
I don't want to see whiny opinions or complaints on this thread. All complaints and opinions should be directed to me through PM or the OOC Thread.
Have Fun, okay. Please Don't make me add more rules.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R C H A R A C T E R S

Machati
Hi, my name is Baabara.

I am a Sheep

I've lived in Seran Heights for Roughly five years.

This is NOT my mugshot. So please stop asking.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
[Banner Goes Here]

Villager Reserves -- 5 open, 1 reserved

[align=center] Villager Reserve [/align]
[align=center] [color=1][size=10] Hi, my name is [/color][/size][color=2][size=11] Name. [/color][/size]
[color=1][size=10] I am a[n] [/color][/size] [color=2][size=11] Anthro Type. [/color][/size]
[color=1][size=10] I've lived in Seran Heights for [/color][/size] Amount of type you've lived in town. [/color][/size]
[color=1][size=10] This is [i]NOT[/i] my mugshot. So please stop asking. [/color][/size] 100x100 pic of FACE AREA

Human Reserves -- 3 open, 1 reserved

[align=center] Human Reserve [/align]
[align=center] [color=1][size=10] Hi, my name is [/color][/size][color=2][size=11] Name. [/color][/size]
[color=1][size=10] I am a [/color][/size] [color=2][size=11] Adjective then sex[/color][/size]
[color=1][size=10] I've lived on the planet for [/color][/size] Age [/color][/size]
[color=1][size=10] This is [i]NOT[/i] my mugshot. So please stop asking. [/color][/size] 100x100 pic of FACE AREA

Profiles
[align=center] [character photo here] [/img][/align]

[aign=center][color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]My name is [name].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I prefer [nickname].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I’m a [race--human or animal].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3] [favorite thing about your race] is great.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I was born on [birthdate].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I’m [age in letters] years old.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I’m a [adjective then sex].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3][adjective then the sex you like] are attractive.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I’m good at[physical strengths--3].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]My [physical weaknesses--3] need work.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I have good qualities, see [3 positive mental qualities].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I have issues with [3 negative mental qualities].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]My goal is to [goals].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I am motivated by [motivation].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I have a history. [a few sentences on their past, the rest must be learned.][/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3][username] is totally original.[/color]
[/align]

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500

User Image

[[Links to Music will go here; submit your favorite K.K Slider songs via PM <3]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff