Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will attempt to the best of my ability to answer those who seek to understand God and Jesus Christ. I first encourage everyone who seeks to understand to first pray about it, and ask God for guidance, and search it out with patience in the scriptures themselves.

I will not answer every question, I also do not claim to know every answer to every question.

Dapper Codger

anonymous attributes
I will attempt to the best of my ability to answer those who seek to understand God and Jesus Christ. I first encourage everyone who seeks to understand to first pray about it, and ask God for guidance, and search it out with patience in the scriptures themselves.

I will not answer every question, I also do not claim to know every answer to every question.

So you believe you'll go to heaven? The average person spends about 80 years on this planet, why are they then given an eternity of reward or punishment based on that 80 years? Eternity is a long time when you think about it, many Christians believe they'll be eternally rewarded in a plane that is perfect but what could they do to deserve that much reward?
Digitally Enhanced Gasm
anonymous attributes

So you believe you'll go to heaven? The average person spends about 80 years on this planet, why are they then given an eternity of reward or punishment based on that 80 years? Eternity is a long time when you think about it, many Christians believe they'll be eternally rewarded in a plane that is perfect but what could they do to deserve that much reward?

God gives grace and life to those who believe in Him, it has nothing to do with how much good you do and work in the world, and has nothing to do with time, it is the gift of God, it is grace. If we had to earn Gods grace, we would all fail.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
anonymous attributes
I first encourage everyone who seeks to understand to first pray about it, and ask God for guidance, and search it out with patience in the scriptures themselves.

Why?

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
What basis do you have for believing that you are on the right path that your God has allegedly designated for you?

What basis do you have for suggesting that anyone else should believe the same?
Ayeka 1st Crowned
I'm going to simplify my questions as simple as possible. My question to you or any other of Christian faith. Is Satan notorious of leading God's disciples off the right path through his powers of deceit and temptations and whatnot?

His disciples or the apostles?
As somewhat of an addition to the "What basis do you have for believing?" question above, what are your reasons for not believing in the other major world religions? These other religions generally have holy books, teaching, stories of miracles, fullfilled prophesy, etc. on par with yours from an outsiders perspective. In light of whatever your basis for believing in Christianity, what basis do you have for not believing in these other faiths and setting yours apart as the only one which is true?
IronySandwich
As somewhat of an addition to the "What basis do you have for believing?" question above, what are your reasons for not believing in the other major world religions? These other religions generally have holy books, teaching, stories of miracles, fullfilled prophesy, etc. on par with yours from an outsiders perspective. In light of whatever your basis for believing in Christianity, what basis do you have for not believing in these other faiths and setting yours apart as the only one which is true?

I can't answer that question without sitting down with you having a real time conversation for many days. I will encourage much study, prayer, and patience.
Ayeka 1st Crowned
anonymous attributes
Ayeka 1st Crowned
I'm going to simplify my questions as simple as possible. My question to you or any other of Christian faith. Is Satan notorious of leading God's disciples off the right path through his powers of deceit and temptations and whatnot?

I specifically said disciples. But if apostles creed is just as affected by Satan's influence; my question remains the same. Please answer the question that has been given to you. A simple yes or no will suffice.

I know where you are going, and the answer is NO.
Ayeka 1st Crowned
anonymous attributes
Ayeka 1st Crowned
anonymous attributes
Ayeka 1st Crowned

I specifically said disciples. But if apostles creed is just as affected by Satan's influence; my question remains the same. Please answer the question that has been given to you. A simple yes or no will suffice.

So you believe Satan does not play a part in anything at all? Including his first appearances in the book of genesis?

Again, I know where you are going with this, and attempt to be sneaky about it it's getting past me. The answer to your core question is, NO.
Ayeka 1st Crowned
anonymous attributes
Ayeka 1st Crowned
anonymous attributes
Ayeka 1st Crowned

So you believe Satan does not play a part in anything at all? Including his first appearances in the book of genesis?

Again, I know where you are going with this, and attempt to be sneaky about it it's getting past me. The answer to your core question is, NO.

How so? If you already know where this is going, why are you afraid to answer a question you already know the answer to?

I just got to the core of your question, and answered it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff