Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pumpkin

Susomi

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Finished, make sure to not directly link!

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

thank you so much! 4laugh heart

Anti Wife

Hello! I was wondering if you could turn my avi into a pixel! I've heard that all black avis dont do well

Fashionable Phantom

juice pls
magnet people

User Image
Finished! For the final version, I'll send them separately and together in 100% and 200% -- animated, transparent and unwatermarked. Any changes you'd like before I send them off? I'm not sure if I got Fawn's hair and outfit right sweatdrop
Wow, you did fantastically! They're beautiful ;u; Thank you so much.
If it's not too much to ask, could Fawn's skirt be a little longer, and Daniel's hair a little shorter?
Thank you so much omg. I'll confirm trade *u*

Empyrean Spirit

✎_____ __ _
Ah, these are terribly cute!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

juice pls
-Coshledak-

User Image
Okay, finished! Any changes that you'd like? Is it alright if I send one with the glasses and wings on the head and one without?
For the final version, they'll be animated, transparent and no watermark. (100% and 200%)
Those look absolutely perfect, and I would love both versions! Thank you for taking the time to make them! I'll complete the trade right now!

Premium Star

5,725 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
There one i want you to make but i only have 750m emotion_kirakira emotion_facepalm

Pumpkin

-Coshledak-
juice pls
-Coshledak-

User Image
Okay, finished! Any changes that you'd like? Is it alright if I send one with the glasses and wings on the head and one without?
For the final version, they'll be animated, transparent and no watermark. (100% and 200%)
Those look absolutely perfect, and I would love both versions! Thank you for taking the time to make them! I'll complete the trade right now!

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Finished! Make sure not to directly link to them!

edit:
for the non-glasses, non-wings one, use these ones instead!
User ImageUser Image

Pumpkin

Nova Le Toof
Hello! I was wondering if you could turn my avi into a pixel! I've heard that all black avis dont do well
It's not completely black, so I can do that particular avatar that you're wearing in both type 1 or type 2. It's when it's solid black that it doesn't work too well. sweatdrop

Pumpkin

magnet people
juice pls
magnet people

User Image
Finished! For the final version, I'll send them separately and together in 100% and 200% -- animated, transparent and unwatermarked. Any changes you'd like before I send them off? I'm not sure if I got Fawn's hair and outfit right sweatdrop
If it's not too much to ask, could Fawn's skirt be a little longer, and Daniel's hair a little shorter?

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Okay I put shorter hair on the guy and longer skirt on the girl (by one pixel for both) 4laugh
Also, make sure not to directly link to the sprites!!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

juice pls
-Coshledak-
juice pls
-Coshledak-

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Finished! Make sure not to directly link to them!

edit:
for the non-glasses, non-wings one, use these ones instead!
User ImageUser Image
uwah, thank you so much! These are perfect!

Ladykiller

Spoopy Noob

10,700 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
juice pls

I'D LIKE: TYPE II
Username: Kyomi
User ImageUser Image

Total cost: 15bil ((Willing to negotiate ))
Extras: I can give you more reffs if you need them!

Sparkly Hunter

These are adorable! emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Phantom

juice pls
magnet people
juice pls
magnet people

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Okay I put shorter hair on the guy and longer skirt on the girl (by one pixel for both) 4laugh
Also, make sure not to directly link to the sprites!!
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much! I plan on coming again soon! *u* You are a pleasure to work with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff