Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone,

I am in the middle of a spy game/larping event. It's been a lot of fun collecting clues, but unfortunately I have little code cracking skills under my belt.

I turn to the online community because two of the people on my team who were responsible for code cracking have decided they can not participate any more. And they took the clues with them.

I need someone who is skilled, and who enjoys mind puzzles, for the remainder of the game. (Until next Wednesday.

I will pay 2000 gold per a clue solved (I currently have 16 clue cards, working on getting another 4).

Once the game wraps up I will pay an additional amount of gold depending on how well the game goes.

If you are interested, please send me a private message and I will send you some information about the game and some examples.
Here is the link to my service request: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/anyone-good-and-deciphering-decoding/t.95849013/

Other than that, any ideas on how to play a spy game?

How would you identify a mole?

What do you do if your teammates are not participating?
Any Spy masters out there?
Any one with any advice on how to root out moles in a team?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
All right GAIA, I see this request is of little value. I don't understand why I'm getting so many dislikes. But it's a little overwhelming that I am being so coldly rejected by an online community I used to be so active with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff